Company Directory | travel-agents
Approximately 694 Reports Found

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Vayama Ripoff. Incompetence Sneaks Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agents: Vayama Internet

Jan 12 2017
Vista Business Request for payment on a travel package not taken Broward County Fl FL Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Agents: Vista Business FL

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
American Vacations SAS RCA Tours They pretend to be Tripadvisor Disregard any fax with the Tripadvisor logo on it because it is a scam Florida Internet Author: Liverpool, New York Travel Agents: American Vacations SAS RCA Tours Tripadvisor Internet

Oct 11 2016
justairticket.com Scamed in to trusting and buying an airline ticket Jersey City New Jersey Author: new lebanon, Ohio Travel Agents: justairticket.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Trip Assurance Caribbean Vacations HORRIBLE st. petersburg Florida Author: Georgia Travel Agents: Trip Assurance st. petersburg, Florida

Sep 02 2016
RTI- Resort Travel International Ripped me off for $1200 Lake Mary Florida Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Travel Agents: RTI- Resort Travel International Lake Mary, Florida

9, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

Jul 23 2016
Fly Elite Class flyeliteclass.com flaudulent sales of third pary frequent flyer tickets South San Francisco California Author: Syosset, New York Travel Agents: Fly Elite Class South San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2016
justairticket.com The company misrepsented me by refusing to comply the rules I was told. Jersey City NJ Author: Sugar Land, Texas Travel Agents: justairticket.com Internet

Jul 09 2016
Savontourshawaii Beverly Carrier Beverly Carrier of Saveontourshawaii.com (808 924 6639) is a thief Honolulu Hawaii Author: Anaheim, California Travel Agents: Savontourshawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Jul 02 2016
Hotwire Expensive Typo San Francisco California Nationwide Response Author: Athens, Texas Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Hotwire I booked a car rental through Hotwire.com. I decided I was going to take my own personal vehicle and called Hotwire an hour after I booked the reservations for the car. The lady on the other end asked me my reason and I told her I decided to take my own personal vehicle, she stated indirectly, that wasn't a good reason and they couldn't cancel the reservations. Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Travel Agents: Hotwire Internet

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 13 2016
Hotwire.com Booked a 4-star city hotel, got a 1.5 star hotel in the sticks Internet
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: Hotwire.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
Explorica Unfair Business Practices Boston Massachusetts Author: Frederick, Maryland Travel Agents: Explorica boston, Massachusetts

20, Report #1019510

Apr 12 2016
Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways RIPOFF REPORT RECOMMENDS | VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways has made a serious commitment to100% member satisfaction so that members can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Your Cruise Author: Broadway, Virginia Travel Agents: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways where vacation dreams come true. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways offer an impressive array of vacation opportunities for you and your family to explore. Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways members enjoy the services of a Travel Counselor, who will tend to your every vacation need. Internet

Apr 12 2016
Properties Group Inc. scam, fraud, internet scam Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Travel Agents: Properties Group Inc. Internet

Mar 30 2016
Priceless Times Distant Palms Vacations (acting as Marriott and other companies) Fraud - charges credit card without consent Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico
I was scammed by Distant Palms Vacations Author: Yountville, California Travel Agents: Priceless Times Cancun Q. Roo Mexico, Other

Mar 24 2016
Derek Low Scam, took advantage of student, didn't provide service offered. DO NOT PAY THIS GUY TO PLAN ANYTHING FOR YOU! Internet Author: san rafael, California Travel Agents: Derek Low Internet

Feb 25 2016
A1 travel consultants , Fun time reservation Scam me out of $850 with false advertisement for a vacation to Aruba. Clarksburg Internet Author: Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania Travel Agents: A1 travel consultants Internet

Feb 22 2016
CHICAGO HAJJ AND UMRAH GROUP, INC Dream Achiever, Dream Feeder......I THINK NOT! CHICAGO Illinois Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: CHICAGO HAJJ AND UMRAH GROUP, INC CHICAGO, Illinois