Company Directory | trs-recovery
Approximately 85 Reports Found

Sep 14 2016
TRS Recovery Services stupid blabbering guy Individual , couldn't ID himself. Stated I wrote a $39.00 check No Number Boiler Room IDK Istambul Internet Author: SC, California Bad Check Writers: TRS Recovery Services Internet

Mar 13 2016
TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Received 2 notices of unpaid electronic fund transfers stating checks returned from Telecheck for drafts from a bank which I do not or have not had an account with. Houston Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri Specialty Stores: TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Houston, Texas

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Oct 19 2015
TRS Recovery Services, Inc TRS Recovery Services, A few weeks ago I found a charge from for $206.99 on my bank account statement. I had never even heard of Moneygram before. I went to my bank to dispute the charge and stop check. I never wrote a check either! I thought that was the end of it. But today I received a collections notice for the fraudulent charge plus $20 extra from TRS Recovery SRVCS, Inc!! Houston, Texas Nationwide Spelling Corrected Author: East Quogue, New York Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services, Inc Nationwide
5, Report #1205304

Jan 29 2015
TRS Recovery Services First Data / TRS Recovery Services Deceptive Company Calling to Collect A Debt And Acquire Personal Information Like My Bank Account & Rounting # Houston Nationwide Author: Tahoka , Texas Credit & Debt Services: TRS Recovery Services Nationwide
6, Report #1198620

Jan 02 2015
TRS Recovery Services Inc. First Data Stole/Sold My Banking Information for Fraud Houston, Texas Internet Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Inc. Internet
7, Report #1194110

Dec 09 2014
Telecheck Services, Inc TRS Recovery Services, Inc E-Check Transaction Ploy Houston Texas Author: BROOKFIELD, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: Telecheck Services, Inc Houston, Texas

Nov 06 2014
TRS Recovery Services Telecheck Claimed we wrote bad check to Home Depot but copy showed check was a fake Author: California Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Jul 12 2014
TRS Recovery Services False claim of unpaid electronic fund transfer Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Jul 10 2014
trs recovery services walmart they will not let me cash my tax check nor refund anything cause they say i owe Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: trs recovery services Columbia, South Carolina

May 21 2014
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES NOTICE OF UNPAID TRANSFER- HOME DEPOT -?? Texas Author: la puente, California Collection Agencies: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES houston, Texas

May 17 2014
TRS Recovery Services Inc Notice of Unpaid Electronic Fund Transfer on a transaction that never got submitted to my bank Houston Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Inc Internet

Apr 20 2014
TRS Recovery Services fictional bad debt collection received 2 separate bad debt collection letters on checks supposedly written to JCPenney catalog Houston Texas Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Collection Agencies: TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Feb 18 2014
Sears Home Services, TRS Recovery Services Charged for services not provided based on company policy (no fault of my own) South Burlington Vermont Author: Jericho, Vermont Appliances: Sears Home Services South Burlington, Vermont

Nov 23 2013
TRS recovery services Telecheck blocked my amazon account and checks are refused @businesses houston Texas Author: Windfall, Indiana On-Line Stores: TRS recovery services houston, Texas

Sep 19 2013
Elite Foods Employee's harrassing after account was paid off by TRS Recovery Tampa Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Food Vendors: Elite Foods Tampa, Florida

Apr 25 2013
TRS Recovery Services, Inc. TeleCheck Bounced checks, haven't been in that state in over two years, Internet who the hell is the owner of this company. Author: Eagle Point, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Internet

Dec 26 2012
Telecheck/TRS Recovery Illegal check charges condoned by Virginia Oil Company Internet Amazing Author: Louisa, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Telecheck/TRS Recovery Internet

Dec 06 2012
Telecheck Or TRS Recovery Services Rip Off Scam by Telecheck Houston Texas YOU CAN WIN AGAINST THEM !! Author: Richmond, Texas Lawyers: Telecheck Or TRS Recovery Services Houston, Texas

Nov 17 2012
trs recovery service false information Houston, Texas Author: roanoke, Virginia Collection Agencies: trs recovery service Houston, Texas

Nov 13 2012
TRS recovery services tried to get $2500 saying my western union money transaction didn't go through. but WU said they are fraud. houston, Texas Author: , Banks: TRS recovery services houston, Texas

Nov 05 2012
Telecheck/TRS REcovery Service, Inc. Telecheck has the wrong person, wrong bank, wrong Drivers Lic. number but I still can't cash a check in stores Houston, Texas Author: muskogee, Oklahoma Legal Process Servers: Telecheck/TRS REcovery Service, Inc. Houston, Texas

Dec 13 2011
TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Total scam! Trying to collect for a bad check I never wrote. Industry, California Author: , California Bad Check Writers: TRS Recovery Services, Inc. Industry, California

Nov 18 2011
TRS Recovery Services, Inc TeleCheck I stopped pymt on a check(I have the check in my Possession) They have it as insufficient funds Houston, Texas Author: Bristol, Tennessee Questionable Activities: TRS Recovery Services, Inc Houston, Texas

Oct 12 2011
Telecheck TRS Recovery Services INC TRS Recovery Services INC Took my money out of my bank then want me to pay it again plus $30! no customer service Internet Author: La Center, Washington Collection Agencies: Telecheck TRS Recovery Services INC Internet