Company Directory | twx
Approximately 277 Reports Found

1, Report #1162099

Jul 15 2014
Synapse Group dba Magazine Customer Service Magazine Subscription Scam Stamford, CT Internet Author: Waldorf, Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Internet

Apr 29 2014
TWX TWX Magazine Magazine Subscription Service Stamford Connecticut Author: Laurel, Maryland Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 11 2014
TWX RIP OFF MAGAZINE COMPANY LINKED TO BOOKS A MILLION New York Author: South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: TWX Select State/Province

Mar 07 2014
TWX One Time Warner Charged my debit card without consulting me to get my approval New York New York Author: Mason, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: TWX One Time Warner New York, New York

5, Report #1120387

Feb 03 2014
TWX*JRK519*USWEEKLY The charge $89.00 to my bank account without my authorization. When attempting to speak to someone at the phone number provided in my bank account all I get is a voice prompt. This voice prompt will not let you ask for customer service all it allows you to do is answer yes or no. New York New York Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: TWX*JRK519*USWEEKLY New York, New York

Jan 19 2014
TWX Magazine Extremely deceptive practices and complicated process to get money back and cancel subscriptions
Author: Muskegon, Michigan Newspapers – Magazines: TWX Magazine Stamford, Connecticut

Dec 08 2013
TWX*FAMHNDYM magazine service center magazine service center nationwide Author: VESTAL, New York Newspapers – Magazines: TWX*FAMHNDYM unknown, New York

Nov 29 2013
TWX REALSIMP Stolen from my bank account!! Notices a $15.00 charge to a company I did not purchase service from. Looked the company name up online and found I was not the only one stolen from!! Internet Author: Neosho, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: TWX REALSIMP Internet

9, Report #1101996

Nov 25 2013
TWX Magazine TWX Magazine (“TWX Mags”) is a subscription agent for magazines that uses customized marketing strat Multiple unexpected, unauthorized charges to my credit card. Stamford Connecticut Author: Greenwood, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: TWX Magazine Stamford, Connecticut

Nov 18 2013
TWX Subscription Service Incorrect Billing Amount New York Author: Olympia, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Subscription Service New York, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2013
TWX Magazines Health & Better Homes & Gardens They keep automatically renewing magazine subscriptions even after I have contacted them several times & in several ways. New York New York Author: Thornton, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: TWX Magazines New York

Aug 12 2013
TWX * TV Guide UNAUTHORIZED charge to my Visa for $ 68 without my consent did not notify me to renew subscription Valley Stream New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: TWX Select State/Province

Aug 04 2013
TWX They stole $11.00 from my bank account without my authorization. Called the number given next to the deduction only to get a telemarketer telling me I won a Cruise. I hung up because I am pissed. Nationwide Author: Longview, Texas Credit Card Fraud: TWX Select State/Province

Jun 27 2013
TWX*8J4KN5*BWHN TWX*8J4KN5*BWHNTAMR 800-882-6317 NY CHARGES APPEARED ON MY BANK STATEMENT AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE, Internet Author: Paola, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: TWX*8J4KN5*BWHN TWX*8J4KN5*BWHNTAMR 800-882-6317 NY Internet

May 16 2013
TWX entertaintment weekly magazine charged my account without my consent with a 3 free month magazine trial. its only been two. Internet Author: tyler, Texas Credit & Debt Services: TWX Internet

Mar 07 2013
TWX MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS RIP OFF SCAM INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO MY BANK DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT New York, Internet Author: New Oxford, Pennsylvania Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Internet

Feb 17 2013
TWX*FAMHNDYM 800-882-6317 NY This outfit stole money from my checking account. I did not authorize. unknown, New York Author: McRae, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: TWX*FAMHNDYM 800-882-6317 NY unknown, New York

Jan 23 2013
TWX sports I have charged for 49.95 and 24.95 in a suscription that i never did at this day i am charging for this with out my permission i'm gonna take action on this i see i;m not the only person in this situa Tampa, Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Shopping Centers & Malls: TWX sports Tampa, Florida

Jan 08 2013
TWX*1K082X*MAG P&H Unauthorized Use of Credit Card Internet Author: Brigham City, Utah Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX*1K082X*MAG P&H Internet

Nov 16 2012
TWX Magazines - NSS Magazine Subscriptions charged me for magazines I never agreed to buy ripoff Internet nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Book & Magazine Publishers: TWX Magazines Nationwide

Nov 09 2012
TWX*RHU6R* DECEPTIVE CANCELLATION PROCESS NEW YORK, New York Author: merritt island, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: TWX*RHU6R* NEW YORK, New York

Oct 04 2012
Magazine service center TWX [Time Warner] on VISA billing AUTO RENEWAL two magazines on EXPIRED credit card. NO notice. must leave message hope for callback. Website cancel cumbersome, Internet Author: Thousand Oaks, California Newspapers – Magazines: Magazine service center Internet

Sep 17 2012
twx*people ripoff tampa, Florida Author: dubuque, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: twx*people tampa, Florida

Sep 12 2012
TWX Sports Illustrated This company apparently took money out of my bank account without my authorization Stamford Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: TWX Sports Illustrated Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 30 2012
TWX Sports Illustrated Sports Illustrated try say I order maganizes from them Stamford, Connecticut *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Nashport, Ohio Sports Instruction: TWX Sports Illustrated Stamford, Connecticut

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC