Company Directory | umg
Approximately 154 Reports Found

Jan 06 2014
UMG TRAVEL Take money from debit without permission Schaumburg Illinois Author: miami, Florida Travel Agencies: UMG TRAVEL Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 21 2013
Universal marketing group UMG Unprofessional, ghetto, no remorse toledo Ohio Author: sylvania, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Universal marketing group toledo, Ohio

Sep 05 2013
SilkTex LLC/Zane Giles Bungalo Records/UMG DO NOT DO BUSINESS OR TRUST ZANE GILES Los Angeles California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Producers: SilkTex LLC/Zane Giles Los Angeles, California

Jun 13 2013
UMG MYAD Charging my account for things I have not purchased. Internet Author: Andrews, Texas Credit Card Fraud: UMG MYAD Internet

May 08 2013
umg merchant tech solutions unauthorized bank withdrawal Schaumburg Illinois Author: chula vista, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: umg merchant tech solutions Schaumburg, Illinois

Jul 23 2012
money ahead now umg charged my Am. Exp. Card without my authorization and I DONT know how they did it. Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Specialty Stores: money ahead now Internet

Jul 19 2012
UMG/UNITED MARKETING GROUP various amounts of money taken out of my checking account not authorized monthly. itasca, Illinois Author: SAVANNAH, Georgia Consumer Services: UMG - UNITED MARKETING GROUP itasca, Illinois

Mar 19 2012
UMG Mine I was charged $14.95 twice ,one month apart, without my authorization Internet, Internet Author: Orofino, Idaho Internet Fraud: UMG Mine Internet

Feb 27 2012
UMG Merchattec, Merchant Technical Solutions UMG Merchattec,Merchant Technical Solutions Unauthorized deductions from my company's bank account Nationwide Billings Montana Author: Billings, Montana Computer Marketing Companies: UMG Merchattec, Merchant Technical Solutions Internet

Jan 30 2012
Lane Bryant/woman Within/UMG THEY DON'T GIVE A D**N ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS!! Indianapolis, Indiana Author: El Paso, Texas Clothing Stores: Lane Bryant/woman Within/UMG Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 05 2011
umg edge Umg edge 88 I've canceled there plan 3 times but they keep going into my account and taking money 140$ so far. Internet Author: canonsburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: umg edge Internet

Aug 14 2011
UMG EDGE scam artists, Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Fraud: UMG EDGE Internet

Aug 09 2011
UMG*MINE Added $14.95 to my Credit Card accounts twice.. I do not know who this company is or what their business is Internet, Illinois
Author: San Jose, California Credit Card Fraud: UMG*MINE Internet, Illinois

Feb 23 2011
UMG UMG*MYAD, UMG*EDGE Fraud/Scam Artists, Internet Author: So Weymouth, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: UMG Internet

Feb 09 2011
Umg merchanttec hsolutions Place unauthorized charges on my business account Billings, Montana Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Internet Services: Umg merchanttec hsolutions Billings, Montana

Feb 04 2011
UMG TECH Credit Card Fraud Schaumburg, Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: UMG TECH Schaumburg, Illinois

Jan 04 2011
Umg merchanttec hsolutions Charged 49.95 for no reason to my business account without my knowledge Billings, Montana Author: Aiken, South Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Umg merchanttec hsolutions Billings, Montana

Dec 17 2010
UMG-EDGE Unauthorized Charges to my checking account Internet, Illinois Author: Newport News, Virginia Legal Process Servers: UMG-EDGE Internet, Illinois

Dec 08 2010
UMG MERCHANT TECH SOLUTION Unauthorized debit from our business checking account Schaumburg, Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: UMG MERCHANT TECH SOLUTION Schaumburg, Illinois

Nov 27 2010
umg buyers edge unauthorized, takeing money out off my debit card for the amount of $20.95 on 11/26/2010, which i was not home., dont know who these people are and never spoke to them. schaumburg, Illinois Author: colorado springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: umg buyers edge schaumburg, Illinois

Aug 30 2010
UMG MINE (800) 6347500 800-6 .Personal Creations, Buyers Edge, UMG, United Marketing Group, Simply Mine THEY MADE AN UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL OF 14.95 TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. NEVER DID BUSINESS WITH THEM Lemont,, Illinois Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Computer Fraud: UMG MINE (800) 6347500 800-6 Lemont,, Illinois

22, Report #520519

Aug 18 2010
UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE Buyers Edge, United Marketing Group Scam, charge my credit card without my consent, enrolled me into membership without my knowledge or consent, provided my bank a wrong telephone number with the charge. Shaumburg, Illinois Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE Shaumburg, Illinois

Jul 27 2010
UMG TECH Credit Card Scam, Internet Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Internet: UMG TECH Internet

Jul 17 2010
UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE UMG*MY ADVISOR, UMG*BUYERS EDGE BLATANTLY SCAMMED, VIOLATED, STOLE, RIPPED-OFF Schaumburg , Illinois Author: MIAMI, Florida Attorneys General: UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE Schaumburg, Illinois

25, Report #620515

Jul 06 2010
UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE UMG has been charging my credit card for months without me knowing it SCHAUMBURG, Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Falls Church, Virginia Sales People: UMG - United Marketing Group... UMG*BUYERSEDGE SCHAUMBURG, Illinois