Company Directory | university-of-phoenix
Approximately 746 Reports Found

Apr 03 2016
University of Phoenix Online school Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Internet

Mar 29 2016
University of Phoenix, apollo group, uop, uopx Scare tactics for more money Phoenix Internet Author: Fresno, California Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Mar 23 2016
University of Phoenix Stafford Loan or Pell Grant Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Mar 10 2016
University of Phoenix Saying I still owe them money and will NOT turn lose of my transcripts. I should not pay for credits already received at another university! Tempe Arizona Author: Branson, Missouri Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Tempe, Arizona

Jan 13 2016
University of Phoenix. AKA Axia College Worthless diploma, they constantly switch advisors, deceitful practices Tempe Arizona Author: Riverton, Wyoming Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2015
University of Phoenix I was flunked for only 6 points. I was told I needed to make payments to make up that class which I was ok with but university of Phoenix wanted over 400 not payments. I requested to be put on leave so I can make that 400 payment and the school withdrew me because I did not have over 400 to pay Internet Author: Minneaplis, Minnesota Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Internet

Oct 22 2015
University of Phoenix Online Apollo Group Misleading, Not Credited Institution, and Lying to Students PHOENIX Arizona Author: Omaha, Nebraska Financial Services: University of Phoenix Online PHOENIX, Arizona

Oct 03 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a crap degree that gets me laughed out of job interveiws Nationwide Your report is concerning Author: danville , Illinois Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
University of Phoenix Fraud Online Nationwide Still no supporting details. Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
University of Phoenix I'm a ARMY VET and UOPX is forcing me to pay money the VA already paid them Arizona Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

Jul 16 2015
University of Phoenix Axia, Apollo Ripped Off by Apollo Portland Oregon Author: Newberg, Oregon Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Portland, Oregon

Jun 19 2015
University Of Phoenix University of Phoenix Is Killing Me Phoenix Arizona Author: Cornettsville, Kentucky Colleges and Universities: University Of Phoenix Nationwide

Jun 02 2015
University of Phoenix at Dallas Over charged me a semester and withholding my transcript. texas Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: University of Phoenix at Dallas

Mar 25 2015
ITEACH Texas Zach Rozelle Discriminated against due to medical disability Denton Texas
Zach Rozell University of Phoenix Author: Alabama Colleges and Universities: ITEACH Texas Denton, Texas

Mar 06 2015
University of Phoenix I had a stess related heart attack due to teachers that were inefficient. I had to take a leave of absense because of my heart attack and now continuing heart problems, and now they say owe thousands of dollars to continue on because of this. This is causing my stess levels to rise which I am not supposed to do with my heart's current condition. I am already having to take anti-anxiety medication for it and after today and finding out that out of seeminly nowhere, I owe all this money for classes I have already paid for. I have already taken over 20 grand in loans to pay for this school and don't see where I still owe them money! Phoenix Arizona(online) comment Author: Glide, Oregon Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

16, Report #1208848

Feb 13 2015
University of Phoenix Apollo Group Unsatisfied Ex-Student Online Phoenix, AZ Internet, AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Internet

17, Report #1202059

Jan 16 2015
Axia College of Western International/University of Phoenix Online University of Phoenix or Axia College of Western International Univ. Axia College Rip Off/Scam Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Axia College of Western International/University of Phoenix Online Phoenix, Arizona

18, Report #1200503

Jan 09 2015
University of Phoenix Gave me a diploma that is not worth the paper it is written on Phoenix Arizona Author: New Bern, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: University of Phoenix Internet

19, Report #1198734

Jan 01 2015
University of Phoenix UOP financial advisor told me that I qualified for the Teacher Forgiveness loan after I become a HQ teacher when in fact I do not qualify because of previous loans. Tempe Arizona Author: AUGUSTA, Georgia Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Tempe , Arizona

20, Report #1194198

Dec 09 2014
University of phoenix charged me on top of my student loans Internet
Double Dipping? Author: Lodi, New York Colleges and Universities: University of phoenix Internet

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona I know what you mean but they're not telling you you owe them money Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
university of phoenix axia gave me a leave of absence then enrolled me into online courses nashville tn Author: Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: university of phoenix Internet

Oct 13 2014
University of Phoenix Liars, Scam, con artists Nationwide comment Author: jacksonville, Florida Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
University of Phoenix - Axia College First Year Sequence - FYS and its impact on student cost and debt load - all students that enrolled on or after 2/1/10 should read this!!! phoenix, Arizona The goal is not academic success, it is profit. Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University of Phoenix - Axia College phoenix, Arizona

Aug 12 2014
University of phoenix Their debt collectors Nationwide fight the dirtbag collectors...file complaints Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: University of phoenix Nationwide