Company Directory | ups

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
MDG CANADA MDG MDG BEWARE! Contract with the Devil - Ignorance - disrespect - BLAMES bad Reviews on ALL PPL with bad Credit - COVER-ups! HIDDEN COSTS contract! DISGUSTED! Internet, Ontario Author: Hope, Quebec Computer Stores: MDG CANADA Internet, Ontario

4, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
UPS UPS Ripping off Consumers with bogus Pickup charges on Prepaid Labels Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UPS Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Ksl News Broadcasting Deseret Digital MediaDeseret Management CorporationDeseret Media CompanyLDS Mormon Church Mormon run media outlet ksl.com attempts to silence and bury the truth! Utah Kidnapping Children for Profits! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Utah Political Cover-ups: Ksl News Broadcasting Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 03 2014
JJ games well they sent me a system that doesnt work when i tell them whats going on they immediately contact me saying they will refund but when i ask have they recieve thre product they stop returning my messages through and email i dont know if they are running a scam but i sent there belonging back on ups a week ago in i know they have there merchandise. colorado Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Cameras & Video: JJ games Internet

Jul 02 2014
Match.com Replying to Match email activates new subscription ! No verification pop-ups or CVV, refusing refund after unsuspecting customer takes the bait. Dallas Texas Author: Birmingham, Michigan Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Jun 28 2014
Ksl News Broadcasting DESERET MANAGEMENT CORPORATIONKSL TV ksl news cover-ups, scandals utah government kidnapping children Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Utah Media Outlets: Ksl News Broadcasting Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 25 2014
Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield prize Coordinater was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide Author: farmington, Missouri Lottery: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Universal Protection Service UPS Company is a crock, horrible employer, abusive liars, terrible management Lombard Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Service Lombard, Illinois

Jun 24 2014
Rehearsal Factory Slander, deformation of character, breach of confidentiality, intimidation, cover-ups, improper leasing/renting conduct, theft. Oshawa Ontario
Author: Oshawa, Ontario Landlords: Rehearsal Factory Oshawa, Ontario

Jun 19 2014
Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc AKA Joel Ball Joel Ball contracted me to interview subjects and write copy for a school-to-work book on the San Diego Biotech scene. I interviewed several educational leaders from local colleges and completed and submitted write-ups of those subjects. I invoiced Ball for the hourly work, and was given a preliminary check for $705. He asked for more work, which I also completed on deadline. I invoiced that work for $1,200. He accepted the work but then refused to pay, AND cancelled the $705 payment, which my bank bounced. Attempts to find Ball proved fruitless. He still published my work, without byline, or any other credit or payment. I have the contract, the returned check, the original digital and printed files of my work and the book to prove everything. He's a cheat, a liar, and a crook. Sue me for defamation Joel Ball, please. San Diego California Author: Del Mar, California Book Publishers: Sharing Wisdom Foundation Publishing, Inc Select State/Province

Jun 16 2014
Superior Tech Help Tech Support Scam implants spyware and pop-ups via remote access, creates more problems than existed Glendale California Author: Palm Desert, California Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Help Glendale , California

Jun 16 2014
UPS delivery from American Cash Awards gave no name tryed to get $95.00 to deliver car and 5.1 million dollars from Tennessee only said Tennessee Author: Santa Fe, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: UPS delivery from American Cash Awards Tennessee

Jun 14 2014
Supple The infomercial tells how easy it is to return if dissatisfied. Not true! Waited 20 mins to speak to rep. There are added fees one is not expecting and doesn't get credit for. A big deal is made about the free book yet one has to pay $5.95 for s & h. The book isn't worth $5.95. It's packed in the same box as supple and yet it gets it's own s & h chg. I have to ship back via UPS which is very expensive. I will never buy anything from television again! Neenah Wisconsin Author: Hillsborough, California Supplemental Health Programs: Supple Neenah, Wisconsin

Jun 12 2014
Century Manufacturing Corporation Charges for Free Sample, Attempts UPS Delivery Scam, Useless Product Massapequa New York Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Liars: Century Manufacturing Corporation Massapequa, New York

Jun 10 2014
FactoryOutletstore.com Lied about delivery said UPS does not deliver on Dec. 31 2013 said phone was on back order said supervisor will call me next day Jan. 8 2014 between 8am/4pm which never happened web site stes MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & NO HASSLE RETURNS GUARANTEED ONE DAY SHIPPING Brooklyn New York Author: Ronkonkoma, New York Telephones: FactoryOutletstore.com Brooklyn, New York

Jun 04 2014
Active Life Pure Garcinia User Id I spoke to 38038 Unauthorized billing action...after I was hung up on 3x. my order Number 1939925 Item APGC00202.02 False advertizing, missleading public,Fraud, Lies, and Hang ups when trying to solve a what happened here problem Largo Florida Author: Ridgeway, Ontario, Questionable Activities: Active Life Pure Garcinia Largo, Florida

May 26 2014
USBI Teledias They got me on their long distance by pretending to be from UPS and needing to verify my address to deliver does not appear on my bill from Century Link not listed Author: Pueblo, Colorado Telephone Companies: USBI Select State/Province

May 24 2014
A#1 AIR REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: A#1 AIR is commited to customer satisfaction, A#1 Air implemented strategic changes to insure clients complete comfort and satisfaction, focusing on providing immediate exceptional air conditioning repair, a/c service, air conditioner installations, heating and furnace service, ac and heat tune ups for all of Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Mckinney, Allen, Arlington, Irving, Flower Mound, Grapevine, Richardson, Frisco, Carrollton, Coppell *UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service A#1 Air pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with A#1 Air. Verified Safe Business
Author: Dallas, Texas Maintenance Companies: A#1 AIR | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. A#1 Air implemented strategic changes to insure clients complete comfort and satisfaction. Carrollton, Texas

May 22 2014
vinesse 5 seasons wine one month after order, no follow ups from company. had to put a stop payment on check. Internet Author: queens village, New York Restaurants: vinesse 5 seasons wine Internet

May 19 2014
UPS United Parcel Service UPS claims package damaged and contents discarded; no proof. Denying insurance claim Atlanta georgia Author: Floresville, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Atlanta, Georgia

May 14 2014
UPS Failed to deliver my package...and the horrible customer service took zero responsibility Encino Nationwide Author: Encino, California Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide