Company Directory | ups

Aug 28 2014
Publishers Clearing House ? Got a unknown call on my caller id from PCH Curtis White i asked for his address and he said Los Angeles, California he asked if i received a letter that was sent 5 weeks ago to me saying that UPS is coming over with a check. Since i did not receive the letter he Tried to get money from me via a scam using Publishers Clearing House's name. Los Angeles California Author: East Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing House ? Los Angeles, California

Aug 25 2014
UPS and UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. UPS and UPS Custom Brokerage known as UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. UPS and UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. US Custom duties ripp off Chicago Nationwide
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Shipping Companies: UPS and UPS Supply Chain Solutions, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
zenith research services inc. James Melvrick scam involving secret shopper, sent a large check in mail, ups, for 2,650.00, wanted me to deposit the check and wait for it to clear Internet Author: erie, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: zenith research services inc. Internet

Aug 22 2014
Assurance Wireless Sends each text twice; scams on top ups; foreign customer service reps argue Parsippany New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Internet

Aug 15 2014
UPS Store 6538 Collins Ave Miami Beach FL 33141 Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Miami Beach , Florida

Aug 15 2014
The Mailbox Center Pollard Postal LLC Price gouging, poor packaging, damaged items; dishonest business owner; business owner kept UPS refund check intended for customer. Haines City Florida
Author: New Hampshire Shipping & Handling: The Mailbox Center Haines City, Florida

Aug 08 2014
BvHcell.com told me to send the case back tlod UPS to hold it untill they send it back! springvalley New York Author: San Jose, California Electronic Manufacturers: BvHcell.com springvalley, New York

Aug 05 2014
Tire Works Total Car Care Worst service customer care for never having had any business what so ever with them. Less than 1 star worthy. Harassing phone calls and hang ups, with accusations flung freely and severe offensively defensive attitude by Customer Service manager when I attempted to simply see who was repeatedly calling and hanging up, or leaving no message. According to service manager she said this wasn't a policy of theirs, yet would not freely give up the store location I was being called from, and then threatened me. I would never do business with them again even if I ever had. Completely unprofessional, entitled teenage attitudes, raised voice, and pretending to lose reception during call with the manager, absolutely disrespectful. Police have assured me I can file a complaint with BBB rightfully as their actions constitute actionable harassment, with proof of incoming call records, and as my line is private, calls are notably recorded. They have no business threatening customers, and non-customers. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 04 2014
Premium Promotions Premium Promotions ripped me off of $7,000.!!! Everything is a sham, a total fraud. There is no office--only a UPS box #. You will send in your money and get nothing for it!! Don`t send them even 1 penny. They should be shut down and the people involved should be in jail. Encino California Author: Flushing, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Premium Promotions Encino, California

Jul 31 2014
UPS Total unacceptable delivery srervice and lies to cover it up San Angelo Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Mail Order Services: UPS San Angelo , Texas

Jul 31 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
Protection and Audio/Video By Design Excessive Price Mark-ups Passed On To Customers Williamsburg Virginia Author: Carrollton, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Protection and Audio/Video By Design Williamsburg, Virginia

Jul 21 2014
global payment direct inc Peter jones when I contacted the number on the letter I received from globsl direct he told me congratulations a nrd to use the check of $3821 part of mybwinnings $50,000 and use $1500 via western union and send to joseph victor in dublin ,ireland I sent the money and arranged ups delivery of my certified check I sentbthe transaction onfriday evening atlanta georgia Author: san antonio, Texas Questionable Activities: global payment direct inc Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
MDG CANADA MDG MDG BEWARE! Contract with the Devil - Ignorance - disrespect - BLAMES bad Reviews on ALL PPL with bad Credit - COVER-ups! HIDDEN COSTS contract! DISGUSTED! Internet, Ontario Author: Hope, Quebec Computer Stores: MDG CANADA Internet, Ontario

16, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
UPS UPS Ripping off Consumers with bogus Pickup charges on Prepaid Labels Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UPS Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Ksl News Broadcasting Deseret Digital MediaDeseret Management CorporationDeseret Media CompanyLDS Mormon Church Mormon run media outlet ksl.com attempts to silence and bury the truth! Utah Kidnapping Children for Profits! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Utah Political Cover-ups: Ksl News Broadcasting Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 03 2014
JJ games well they sent me a system that doesnt work when i tell them whats going on they immediately contact me saying they will refund but when i ask have they recieve thre product they stop returning my messages through and email i dont know if they are running a scam but i sent there belonging back on ups a week ago in i know they have there merchandise. colorado Internet Author: norfolk, Virginia Cameras & Video: JJ games Internet

Jul 02 2014
Match.com Replying to Match email activates new subscription ! No verification pop-ups or CVV, refusing refund after unsuspecting customer takes the bait. Dallas Texas Author: Birmingham, Michigan Dating Services: Match.com Internet

Jun 28 2014
Ksl News Broadcasting DESERET MANAGEMENT CORPORATIONKSL TV ksl news cover-ups, scandals utah government kidnapping children Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Utah Media Outlets: Ksl News Broadcasting Salt Lake City, Utah

Jun 25 2014
Publishers clearing house larry butterfield, tony parker, george baker Call recieved fro George Baker UPS driver stated I had won 9+million. Wanted $499. on green dot moneypak scratch card for process. Ended up getting $1725. total and we never received anything. I fell for it because I had entered PCH sweeps previously, now I feel totally stupid and lost the money. Larry Butterfield prize Coordinater was on the phone with me for hours. This I'm sure is the same group that was reported from Arizona in 2013 that I just read about. Wished I would have found the rip off report web site before I caved in and lost the 1725. Nationwide Author: farmington, Missouri Lottery: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

Jun 25 2014
Universal Protection Service UPS Company is a crock, horrible employer, abusive liars, terrible management Lombard Illinois Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Security Services: Universal Protection Service Lombard, Illinois

Jun 24 2014
Rehearsal Factory Slander, deformation of character, breach of confidentiality, intimidation, cover-ups, improper leasing/renting conduct, theft. Oshawa Ontario
Author: Oshawa, Ontario Landlords: Rehearsal Factory Oshawa, Ontario