Company Directory | us-passport
Approximately 56 Reports Found

Jul 31 2015
Passport-usa.com Instead of US Passport site, I was on a processing site. The data they requested exceeded US site and unfortunately I also paid money for nothing. Passport application is FREE. They say they are a proofreading service, but I'm largely worried about the personal data they now have. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Passport-usa.com Internet

Jul 17 2015
us passport now They make their site look as much like a government site as possible, and once you are committed they basically tell you you have to do all the stuff through the government sites and THEN you have to take more time to have them process what you could do faster yourself. Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Travel Services: us passport now Internet

Mar 10 2015
uspassportnow.com - US Passport Now Passport Service - A service to help you understand what to do - Scam Internet Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Customer: uspassportnow.com Internet

Mar 09 2015
USPassportNow.com US Passport Services LLC Company I'm so stupid to be scammed by these people No city listed No state listed Author: Puyallup, Washington Consumer Services: USPassportNow.com Internet

5, Report #1193467

Dec 05 2014
US Passport Online Send payment and they called back next day informing me they would send information. . Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33403 Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: US Passport Online Internet

Jul 03 2014
US Passport Now Passport Scam! On Line Nationwide Author: Rancho Mission Viejo, California Unusual Rip-Off: US Passport Now Nationwide

May 27 2014
US Passport Now US Passport Now (US Passport Services LLC.) is a full service U.S. passport expediting company that aids U.S. Citizens in receiving a passport back faster than the standard process. Internet
Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: US Passport Now Internet

Mar 07 2014
US Passport Online LLC uspassportonline.com Deceptive practices internet Author: Plainview, New York Courier Services: US Passport Online LLC Internet

9, Report #1119545

Jan 30 2014
us passport on line llc Ripped off $129.00 for filing expedited passport appl., then wanted $170 more, refused to refund full amount Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Gardner , Massachusetts Advertising / Deceptive: us passport on line llc Palm Beach Gardens, , Florida

Jan 22 2014
U.S.PASSPORTONLINE.COM US PASSPORT ONLINE SCAM, BAIT AND SWITCH, DECEPTIVE AND DOWN RIGHT NASTY Palm Beach Gardens Florida I totally AGREE Author: hawthorne, New Jersey Consumer Services: U.S.PASSPORTONLINE.COM Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Dec 27 2013
US passport Now US passport now is a complete scam! Yes you can get your passport from them but it will cost you almost two hundred dollars more than doing it at you clerk of courts WHICH you have to go to regardless. Clerks fee was 43.00$ they are rude and are providing a useless service that only benefits there pockets. I will be receiving my passport in one week instead of two since I california Author: cincinnati , Ohio Sales People: US passport Now California

Sep 24 2013
US Passport Online I canceled my order within 5 minutes of placing the order. I called several people to cancel the order. After getting through to someone to cancel the order I received an email confirmation but they said they would still charge me $45 for the order. The never issued me any credits and I had to dispute the charge with my credit card company. My credit card company had to get my money back but US Passport would not refund me the full amount. I am still in dispute. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Stirling, New Jersey Personal Services: US Passport Online Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jul 16 2013
US passport 123 Took my money with no intention to provide service Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Personal Services: US passport 123 Internet

May 11 2013
US passport online, LLC charged $216.00 per hour to mail my passport info to State department palm beach gardens Florida Author: indianapolis, Indiana Travel Companies: US passport online palm beach gardens, Florida

Apr 27 2013
US Passport services LLC. Took my money without rendering any services and refuses to refund Boca Raton, Florida Author: Sebastian, Florida Travel Services: US Passport services LLC. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 20 2013
US Passport Now BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY TRICKERY !!!! Internet Author: Blaine, Minnesota Legal Process Services: US Passport Now Internet

Feb 08 2013
US Passport Online Ripped Me Off Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: , Pennsylvania On-Line Business: US Passport Online Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Jan 09 2013
US passport now Definitely a Rip Off Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Travel Services: US passport now Internet

Jan 03 2013
US Passport Now PASSPORT SCAM - Charged me $129 for a passport I never received then lied about sending to me with false documentation. Internet Author: Plano, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: US Passport Now Internet

Dec 28 2012
US Passport 123 Does not explain clearly and will not refund any of the total amount they charge Internet Author: Clinton, Maryland Consumer Services: US Passport 123 Internet

Dec 26 2012
Uspassportonline Website is misleading ... This. Is not the us passport office... They have a 24 hour cancellation ... But weren't available via phone ...tried to cancel .... Won't refund. Us government should inves Palm beach, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Uspassportonline Palm beach, Florida

Nov 29 2012
US Passport Now USPassportNow Deceptive Fake Deceptive Liars Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Services: US Passport Now Internet

Sep 30 2012
US Passport Online LLC Scammed by site that looks like official US govt website Palm Beach Gardens, Florida the truth is they will rip you off Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Mail Order Services: US Passport Online LLC Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Sep 28 2012
US Passport Now What a SCAM Internet Author: Pearland, Texas Consumer Services: US Passport Now Internet

Aug 25 2012
USPassportonline.com US Passport Online I sent my paperwork in and received no response, after a month went by with no information I contacted Tom who informed me they did not start my application. I asked for my money back and they refus, Internet Author: , New York Consumer Services: USPassportonline.com Internet