Company Directory | us-work-alliance
Approximately 59 Reports Found

Nov 22 2008
US Work Alliance - Testing Authority 129.50 was withdrawn from my account. I think they must have stolen my credit card number from a site. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Consumer Services: US Work Alliance Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2008
US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group Fraudulent Postal Ad, No Customer Service or Support Norcross Georgia Netspan Group Should NOT Be Mistaken For A Reputable Company. Netspan Group SHOULD Be Recognized As A SCAM! Author: Hilo, Hawaii Miscellaneous Companies: US Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Netspan Group Norcross, Georgia

Jun 24 2008
Exam Services 1-8 (US Work Alliance) Norcross, GA Charged me $129 for the Postal Battery Exam Study Guide Norcross Georgia EXAM SERVICES IS NOT A SCAM...YOU NEED TO LISTEN AND READ WHAT WAS TOLD TO YOU ALL! Author: Webster, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Exam Services 1-8 (US Work Alliance) Norcross, GA Norcross, Georgia

Jun 17 2008
Us Work Alliance - Testing Authority - Angelie Scott - Ken Williams customer service Norcross Georgia Author: fallbrook, California United States Postal Service: Us Work Alliance - Testing Authority Norcross, Georgia

Jun 13 2008
U.S. Work Alliance Ordered exam study guide, then found out guide is FREE at USPS. USWA site conveniently doesn't work now Duluth Georgia AND YET AGAIN STILL A SCAM Author: Brawley, California Employment Services: U.S. Work Alliance Duluth, Georgia

May 07 2008
US WORK ALLIANCE paid 129.45 for materials that i can not even get on the website to use for the postal battery exam Internet go to post office web sight Author: WINDSOR, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: US WORK ALLIANCE Internet

May 04 2008
Exam Services, Www.usworkalliance.us USworkalliance Allied with who Not the USPS. Sad, but true. Norcross Georgia I still win..... Author: Republic, Missouri United States Post Office: Exam Services, Www.usworkalliance.us Norcross, Georgia

Apr 22 2008
US WORK ALLIANCE IS A SCAM!! Norcross Georgia Author: Paterson, New Jersey United States Postal Service: US WORK ALLIANCE Paterson, New Jersey

34, Report #319014

Apr 08 2008
US Work Alliance RIP OFF!!! ADVERTISING IN NEWSPAPER AND ON-LINE FOR POST OFFICE JOBS!!! WARREN, PENNSYLVANIA Internet USPS Author: Pittsfield, Pennsylvania Con Artists: US Work Alliance Internet

Apr 01 2008
US Work Alliance, Ripped off by US Work Alliance in Montana Norcross Georgia Author: Billings, Montana Home Based Business: US Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Mar 25 2008
US Work Alliance This company misrepresents itself. They are not contracted through the post office. Norcross Georgia This company did refund me my money promptly. Author: Bloomington, Indiana United States Post Office: US Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Mar 14 2008
US Work Alliance Ripoff Post Office jobs Appleton Internet Sorry about posting (basically) the same post twice. Author: Appleton, Wisconsin United States Post Office: US Work Alliance Internet

Mar 13 2008
US Work Alliance misleading, scamming, ripoff-that's it in a nut shell, they had nothing to do with the US Postal Service and that it was not actually necessary to go through them to take the postal exam. Internet Devin, in spite of your public relations skills you are a liar. Author: Lompoc, California Internet Fraud: US Work Alliance Internet

Mar 12 2008
Us Work Alliance A ripoff! Read this so you don't make the same mistake! Atlanta Georgia Author: Townsville, North Carolina Employment Services: Us Work Alliance Atlanta, Georgia

Mar 05 2008
Us Work Alliance I purchased a postal exam booklet from US work alliance; them promising an exam and my money back. Norcross Georgia Our Customer Care Hotline Can Help You Author: Muskegon, Michigan US Postal Service: Us Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Mar 05 2008
US WORK ALLIUS WORK ALLIANCE THEY CHARED ME 129.29 FOR THE BOOK TO TAKE THE BATTERY EXAM THEY REFUSE TO GIVE ME MY MONEY WHEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS A SCAM NORCROSS, Georgia Author: CORDOVA TN, Tennessee US Congress: US WORK ALLIANCE NORCROSS,, Georgia

Mar 04 2008
US Work Alliance Made to believe I was actually signing up for a postal exam. Norcross Georgia Author: Vineland, New Jersey Employment Services: US Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Feb 08 2008
US Work Alliance Is A Complete RIPOFF! Sure, we'll help you find a job! Norcross Georgia Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Employment Services: US Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Jan 23 2008
US WORK ALLIANCE we thought we were sending money for a postal exam to the postal service,but we found out we were wrong. Norcross. Georgia Author: taylorsville, Utah Employment Services: US WORK ALLIANCE Norcross., Georgia

Jan 10 2008
US Work Alliance, U S Work Alliance Broken Promises, nothing promised was delivered Norcross Georgia EXAM SERVICE/US WORK ALLIANCE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN! Author: Chula Vista, California Advertising / Deceptive: U S Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Jan 10 2008
US Work Alliance I saw an advertisement for POST OFFICE now hiring. Average pay $20 hour or $57K annually. Toll-free number listed. So I called. Their study book cost me $129.45. This was automatically removed from my bank account on 12-13-07. I finally recieved the book on 1-8-08.When I called about money taken and still no book I was told that they wait 10 days after to ship booklet . Atlanta/Norcross Georgia EXAM SERVICE/US WORK ALLIANCE MUST BE BROUGHT DOWN! Author: Laredo, Missouri Corrupt Companies: US Work Alliance Atlanta/Norcross, Georgia

Dec 25 2007
US WORK ALLIANCE FAKE POSTAL SERVICE!!! Norcross Georgia Those booklets Author: Lancaster, California Employment Services: Us Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

48, Report #292021

Dec 20 2007
US Work Alliance US Postal Office now hiring. They are not the Postal office but a ripoff. Norcross Georgia We Are Not The Post Office, But We Also Are Not A Scam, Please Allow Us To Explain Author: Alexandria, Louisiana United States Post Office: US Work Alliance Norcross, Georgia

Dec 20 2007
U S WORK ALLIANCE INC. FALSE CLAIM AFFILIATION WITH GOVERNMENT, SCAMMED MONEY ATLANTA Georgia US Work Alliance Is Credible, Please Read To Learn Author: CARROLLTON,GA., Georgia Employers: U S WORK ALLIANCE INC. Georgia

50, Report #292013

Dec 16 2007
Ryan Roberge While searching for the website to register I could only find one related website. And wouldn't you know it was about Has this company ripped you off Coeur D'Alene Idaho Ryan RobergeUS work alliance is a SCAM While searching for the website to register I could only find one related website. And wouldn't you know it was about Has this company ripped you off Author: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho United States Post Office: Ryan Roberge Coeur D'Alene, Idaho