Company Directory | usa-benefits
Approximately 174 Reports Found

Aug 11 2013
Creative Marketing Solutions USA Benefits Bogus company attempts to make money off of financil reports cancellations. Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Telemarketers: Creative Marketing Solutions Ohio

Jul 11 2013
USA Benefits $100 gift card, had me sign up for many 30 day trials. Luckily there's no $ on card and I'm canceling it. Internet Author: Kaysville, Utah Bait-and-Switch: USA Benefits Internet

Mar 05 2013
Usa benefits I was just trying to find out if the bleach i was using had chlorine in it. Internet Suggestion for you... Author: Bay village, Office Suppliers & Stationers: Usa benefits Internet

Mar 04 2013
usa benefits 3-2-2013 spoke to steve asking for $6.95 to be billed to my credit card in order for me to get walmart 100 gift card. I asked for usa benefits address and he hung up. no confirmation #given to me. Phoenix Arizona Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Telemarketers: usa benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 19 2013
USA Benefits $1.95 for $100 walmart voucher Uniontown , Pennsylvania Author: Raleigh, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: USA Benefits Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Feb 14 2013
USA Benefits Core Vision $100 gift card for shopping at Walmart on regular basis. Company appreciation for your business. $3.95 charged to your bank account to recieve verification pin so when your Card arrives you can activa internet , Florida Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits internet, Florida

Feb 01 2013
usa benefits total scam!!!! n/a, Florida Author: burnt hills, New York Travel Companies: usa benefits , Florida

Jan 31 2013
USA Benefits USA Benefits Leroy Roberts called me to get 100 gift card Phone, Nationwide Author: Belle, Washington Cross-Border Scams: USA Benefits Nationwide

Jan 29 2013
USA Benefits Called me claiming I had won a 100 dollar gift card but they were not selling any products or services phoenix, Arizona Author: New York, New York Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits phoenix, Arizona

Jan 29 2013
USA Benefits USA Ulimate Benefits 100% SCAM Phoenix, Arizona Author: Santa Rosa, California Cross-Border Scams: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 14 2013
USA Benefits - Mark Brown I received a call on my cell saying i won a $100 gift card, all they needed was a card number so they could issue me a passcode i would need to activate the gift card upon receiving and then i would b nassau New York Author: lake butler, Florida Toy Stores: Mark Brown - USE Benefits nassau, New York

Jan 09 2013
USA Benefits caller's name was Liza Woocson She called and said I can claim a $100 Walmart card with my credit card i can get pin # and only $3.25 would be charged for Shipping pheonix, Arizona Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit Services: USA Benefits pheonix, Arizona

Jan 08 2013
USA Benefits 9128980706 Free $100 gift card for credit card info to verify Savanah, Georgia Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Telemarketers: USA Benefits Savanah, Georgia

Jan 08 2013
usa benefits James walker: employee code -1007 ext-208 james walker contacted me via my cell phone stating that i had qualified for a 100.00 walmart gift card...and wanted my credit card number...very rude and pushy, wanted a non prepaid card number. Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: usa benefits Internet

Jan 07 2013
USA Benefits solicited my credit card information, offered fraudulent benefit Phoenix, Arizona Author: Red Bluff, California Cross-Border Scams: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 06 2013
USA Benefits Daniel Clark stated that I had visited and signed up on benefits web site, but would not tell me anymore. Told me his name was Daniel Clark with an ID number of 92813 with USA Benefits in Phoenix Arizona. Stated Phoenix, Arizona Author: Leesville, Louisiana Internet Services: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 05 2013
USA Benefits USA Benefits called my house today 1/5/13. USA Benefits tried to rip me off Arizona, Nationwide Author: Westbury, New York Telemarketers: USA Benefits Nationwide

Jan 02 2013
USA Benefits fraud requesting card credit info Phoniex, Arizona Author: Missouri City, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: USA Benefits Phoniex, Arizona

Jan 01 2013
USA Benefits Advantage never an agent available to accept cancellation during so-called trial period Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: Rome, New York Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Advantage Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 20 2012
USA Benefits Telemarketing Scam attempt - offering $100 shopping voucher - cost is $1.95 shipping - BEWARE! Phoenix, Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 05 2012
Betsy Barnes I recieved a letter from them and i never heard of them(usa benefits) and they wasgoing to take money out of my account every month and i didnt know why ,becuse i havent known of them so i dont know h mailed me a letter saying they was going to take out money out of my checking accounts and i never gave them no information so how did they get it all!! Lafollette, Tennessee Author: Lafollette,, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Betsy Barnes Lafollette, Tennessee

Dec 01 2012
USA Benefits group sent a card stating I won a $100.00 gift card and to call to claim it. He wanted my credit card number for a supposedly free prize. Chicago, Illinois Author: tigard, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: USA Benefits group Chicago, Illinois

Nov 29 2012
USA Benefits called me at home, left message, return call revealed scam Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Telemarketers: USA Benefits Internet

Nov 27 2012
USA Benefits Vision core They call you all day long and very insistive on your credit card and to say yes to a machine to okay offers. If you can el they hang up, Internet USA Benefits just called me Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: USA Benefits Internet

Nov 08 2012
USA Benefits unauthorized payment on debit card + multiple calls per day - difficult to trace payment Internet Author: monrovia, California Telemarketers: USA BENEFITS Internet