Company Directory | usa-benefits
Approximately 162 Reports Found

Jan 08 2013
USA Benefits 9128980706 Free $100 gift card for credit card info to verify Savanah, Georgia Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Telemarketers: USA Benefits Savanah, Georgia

Jan 08 2013
usa benefits James walker: employee code -1007 ext-208 james walker contacted me via my cell phone stating that i had qualified for a 100.00 walmart gift card...and wanted my credit card number...very rude and pushy, wanted a non prepaid card number. Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Department & Outlet Stores: usa benefits Internet

Jan 07 2013
USA Benefits solicited my credit card information, offered fraudulent benefit Phoenix, Arizona Author: Red Bluff, California Cross-Border Scams: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 06 2013
USA Benefits Daniel Clark stated that I had visited and signed up on benefits web site, but would not tell me anymore. Told me his name was Daniel Clark with an ID number of 92813 with USA Benefits in Phoenix Arizona. Stated Phoenix, Arizona Author: Leesville, Louisiana Internet Services: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 05 2013
USA Benefits USA Benefits called my house today 1/5/13. USA Benefits tried to rip me off Arizona, Nationwide Author: Westbury, New York Telemarketers: USA Benefits Nationwide

Jan 02 2013
USA Benefits fraud requesting card credit info Phoniex, Arizona Author: Missouri City, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: USA Benefits Phoniex, Arizona

Jan 01 2013
USA Benefits Advantage never an agent available to accept cancellation during so-called trial period Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: Rome, New York Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Advantage Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 20 2012
USA Benefits Telemarketing Scam attempt - offering $100 shopping voucher - cost is $1.95 shipping - BEWARE! Phoenix, Arizona Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: USA Benefits Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 05 2012
Betsy Barnes I recieved a letter from them and i never heard of them(usa benefits) and they wasgoing to take money out of my account every month and i didnt know why ,becuse i havent known of them so i dont know h mailed me a letter saying they was going to take out money out of my checking accounts and i never gave them no information so how did they get it all!! Lafollette, Tennessee Author: Lafollette,, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: Betsy Barnes Lafollette, Tennessee

Dec 01 2012
USA Benefits group sent a card stating I won a $100.00 gift card and to call to claim it. He wanted my credit card number for a supposedly free prize. Chicago, Illinois Author: tigard, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: USA Benefits group Chicago, Illinois

Nov 29 2012
USA Benefits called me at home, left message, return call revealed scam Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Telemarketers: USA Benefits Internet

Nov 27 2012
USA Benefits Vision core They call you all day long and very insistive on your credit card and to say yes to a machine to okay offers. If you can el they hang up, Internet Author: Franklin Park, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: USA Benefits Internet

Nov 08 2012
USA Benefits unauthorized payment on debit card + multiple calls per day - difficult to trace payment Internet Author: monrovia, California Telemarketers: USA BENEFITS Internet

Oct 26 2012
usa benefits group James coffman, james coffmam called and wanted my credit card number said i was to recive a 100 gift card salt lake city, Utah Author: slc, Utah Questionable Activities: usa benefits group salt lake city, Utah

Sep 13 2012
usa benefits telemarketers calling 20+ a day , Internet Author: belton, Texas Telemarketers: usa benefits Internet

Aug 29 2012
USA Benefits Wouldn't give telephone # where they were calling from but wanted my credit/debit card #. , Internet Author: Edmonds, Washington Telemarketers: USA Benefits Internet

Jul 22 2012
Core Vision Group USA Benefits Two Liars , Internet Author: , New Jersey Financial Services: Core Vision Group Internet

Jan 30 2012
USA Benefits Stacey Smith Promise of $100 Visa gift card, Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: USA Benefits Internet

Dec 22 2011
usa benefits retreived money from my account that wasnt authorized. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: East Saint Louis, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: usa benefits Internet

Nov 11 2011
USA Benefits Wicked harrassment and fraud attempt! Phoenix?, Arizona Author: Boise, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: USA Benefits Phoenix?, Arizona

Aug 26 2011
USA Benefits Called my cell phone, said he was from my credit card provider Miami, Florida Author: San Francisco, California Credit & Debt Services: USA Benefits Miami, Florida

Aug 24 2011
USA Benefits They took $39.95 from my account for 3 months in a row! Internet Author: Hamilton, Ohio Insurance Companies: USA Benefits Internet

Aug 19 2011
USA Benefits Group Agency LLC (will not release me from my independent contract) Dublin, Ohio
Author: Rockledge, Florida Insurance Agencies: USA Benefits Group Agency LLC Dublin, Ohio

Aug 09 2011
usa benefits Rose Symonds they tried scammming for 200 gas cards Internet
Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Colleges and Universities: usa benefits Internet

50, Report #762090

Aug 07 2011
USA Benefits ripped me off bigtime!! they stole $39.95, WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, Virginia Beach, Virginia Author: Walpole, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: USA Benefits Virginia Beach, Virginia