Company Directory | usa-credit

Feb 24 2012
CMG Credit usa credit i just looked at my credit report and i found CMG Creditand it states that i have a revolving credit account of 5,000 dollar limit with them and i never opened anything with them so i reporting them Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Credit Services: CMG Credit Internet

Jan 23 2012
cash advance usa christopher (caller) calling for johnson and Farley (lawyers) SCAM ALERT CASH ADVANCE USA! Internet Author: overland park, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: cash advance usa Internet

Jan 16 2012
Debt Settlement USA I entered into a contract with this Co. on 2/10/09. I agreed to, and paid, $1562.33 over 11 months for their fee to settle my accounts. I was expected to pay another $4463.87 @ a later date to be us Scottsdale , Arizona Author: Englewood, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Debt Settlement USA Scottsdale, Arizona

Jan 04 2012
Visa USA Visa PayPower Debit Card Visa PayPower Debit Card Maintenance Fee Rip-Off, Internet Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Visa USA Internet

Nov 20 2011
cash Advance USA Jhonnie Lee, Trail Attorney convinced me that they could settle an OUT OF COURT RESTITUTION FOR $494.00 Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: cash Advance USA Internet

Nov 10 2011
E Club USA This company took $151.00 out of my account without my permission then placed me on hold for hours. San Diego , California Author: weatherford, Texas Credit Card Fraud: E Club USA San Diego, California

Oct 29 2011
Home Serve USA - Eli Feliciano in cancellation dept This idiot at Home Serve wont accept this information because it doesnt spell out that the water pipes are covered!!! I tried to explain that it comes under Water Damage and that I personally had pi Miami, Florida Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Home Serve USA Miami, Florida

Oct 27 2011
USA Credit -USA Shopping Club Deceptive Advertising Internet Author: Henrico, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: USA Credit -USA Shopping Club Internet

Oct 14 2011
Debt Settlement USA Promised to reduce debt and that they begin by negotiating a settlement per creditor, instead I paid $8,000 and started to get suites filed against me for payment in county court. Internet Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Debt Settlement USA Internet

Sep 21 2011
usa credit www.usacredit.com took money out of mine banking account Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: los angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: usa credit Internet

Sep 15 2011
Merchant Services USA if you had only double the fees you were told, you are lucky! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services USA Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 14 2011
Usa credit usa took money off my checking account without my permission Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Door to Door Sales: Usa credit Internet

Sep 14 2011
memberservices@usacredit.com usa credit electronic debit 149.00 from checking accout, I'm a disabled Veteran on a fixed income thayer, Missouri Author: ashdown, Arkansas Cash Services: memberservices@usacredit.com thayer, Missouri

Sep 10 2011
USA Credit - USA Shopping Club usa credit Dirt Poor 26 yr old trying to get life straight and cant thanks to usa shopping club setting me back $149 that I do not even have uniontown, Pennsylvania Author: moss point, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Credit - USA Shopping Club uniontown, Pennsylvania

Aug 04 2011
USA Credit Scam that takes 150 bucks from your account York, Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Cash Services: USA Credit Internet

Jul 26 2011
usa credit 1-800-262-4162 is the phone number from my back on 7/25 on check 6299 the pulled from my account 149.95 I don't know who this is , and I want my money back. I have file with Attorney general and my bank for fraud Internet Author: des moines, Iowa Questionable Activities: usa credit Internet

Jul 19 2011
Loan Point USA Geneva Roth Loan Point USA- Violating Laws- Charging more finance charges than your state allows. Internet Author: Somerset, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loan Point USA Internet

Jul 13 2011
USA CREDIT.COM Internet United States of America Phone: 8006859354 InternetUSA CREDIT.COM Internet United States of A, Internet Author: pensacola, Florida Wanted Criminals: USA CREDIT.COM Internet

Jul 13 2011
USA credit Took money out of bank account without my knowledge so I canceled account and they said they owe me 114.00 and they refuse to pay me Uniontown, Pennsylvania Author: Syracuse, Questionable Activities: USA credit Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2011
USA CREDIT.COM USA CREDIT JUST RIPPED ME OFF 150.00 Internet Author: spring hill, Florida Loans: USA CREDIT.COM Internet

May 03 2011
USA Credit USA Credit Solutions, USA Shopping Card, Vantage Shopping Card This corporation will take you for thousands! Report them to your bank, do not take no for an answer! Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Credit Services: USA Credit Internet

Apr 26 2011
Direct USA Derek This Company Direct Usa and Derek is a R I P OFF! BEWARE OCALA, Florida Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Direct USA OCALA, Florida

Apr 19 2011
USA Benefits I want my money Back, They illegal took $49.95 from my acct. Without my permission and I never heard of them!! Internet
Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: USA Benefits Internet

Apr 16 2011
USA Benefits USA Shopping Club.com, USA Credit, Commonwealth Marketing Group, Inc. took $49.95 out of my bank account unauthorized Uniontown, Pennsylvania Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Fraud: USA Benefits Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Apr 15 2011
Global Sweepstakes Lotteries LTD USA Credit Holding & Trust Investment Corp. I recieved a call from guy who said he was with USA Golden and he had a package for me with package # DH90. He spoke so broken you could hardly understand him but I did get that I had won $850,000.00 Indianapolis , Indiana Author: Stevens Point, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Global Sweepstakes Lotteries LTD Indianapolis, Indiana

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC