Company Directory | usa-platinum
Approximately 228 Reports Found

Mar 10 2015
cmg credit usa platinum uas credit they are talking about filing credit card fraud aganist me for a credit card i did not apply for $2,500 dollars uniontown PA Author: pageland, South Carolina Communications & Networking: cmg credit Internet

May 20 2014
USA PLATINUM Shopping Credit Card ripoff they lead me to believe that this was a credit card that would help my credit Uniontown Pennsylvania Contact the FTC/FCC Author: Bath, Maine Financial Services: USA PLATINUM Shopping Credit Card Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Nov 02 2012
USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group CMG Inc. Cruise Marketing Group USA Platinum USA Credit says they have issued a catalog credit card to me. I never applied to USA Credit for any card consumer fraud ripoff Union Town Pennsylvania cmg group llc Author: Big Bear City, California Credit & Debt Services: USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group CMG Inc. Cruise Marketing Group USA Platinum Union Town, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2011
United Cash Services Cash Net Usa, Platinum Trust,us Cash Advanced We need to take these people down They have destroyed and disturbed many lives of hard working people internet Don't fall for it! Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Online banking: United Cash Services Internet

Mar 02 2011
CMG Credit USA Platinum This company opened a line of credit in the amount os 12,500 in my name Uniontown, Pennsylvania USA Credit Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Fraud: CMG Credit Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2010
USA Credit - USA Platinum $149.95 charge my debit card. I have no idea what this charge is for. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Report back... Author: Marshall, Michigan Online banking: USA Credit - USA Platinum Internet

Jul 21 2010
USA Credit Aka Common Wealth Marketing Group Aka Usa platinum club rip-off! I currently work for the company. Hear what I have to say... Uniontown Pennsylvania I got my money back Author: brownsville, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: USA Credit - Common Wealth Marketing Group - Usaplatinum Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2010
usa platinum card they took my saving account again i not talking about this they took my saving account and none in there Internet USA Platinum Shopping Card Author: haslett, Michigan Online banking: usa platinum card Internet

Feb 10 2010
USA platinum, USA shopping card, The USA platinum card was sent to me in the mail anonymously however I check my account and 500 dollar was withdrawn . The company sent a lettersaying I was approve up to a 20000 dollar credit line a internet, Nationwide USA Credit Author: Fort Wainwright, Alaska USA platinum Nationwide

Feb 03 2010
1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com Stole $149.95 out my checking account without me giving them permission I don't even know how they got my information uniontown, Pennsylvania USA Credit Author: Cut Off, Louisiana 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jan 20 2010
USA Platinum, CMG Credit scam, no refunds, $149.95, illegal withdraw, fake credit card Uniontown Pennsylvania USA Credit Author: Labelle, Florida Credit Services: USA Platinum, CMG Credit Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jan 13 2010
USA Credit - USA Platinum, USA Shopping Club, Commonwealth Marketing Group, Impulse Marketing Group This bogus company deducted $149.95 from my checking without my permission Uniontown, Pennsylvania USA Credit Author: Bear, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Credit - USA Platinum, USA Shopping Club, Commonwealth Marketing Group, Impulse Marketing Group Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Dec 17 2009
1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com USA Credit Scam Internet Author: , Maryland Credit Card Fraud: 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com Internet

Dec 02 2009
U.S.A. Credit Uniontown Pennsylvania USA PLatinum I do not even know who they are nor what they represent yet they took almost 150.00 out of my checkings account i am on disability. Internet, Pennsylvania USA Credit Author: Houston, Texas Buying Clubs: U.S.A. Credit Uniontown Pennsylvania Internet, Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2009
USA Credit - USA Platinum Credit usa platinum shopping card This company destroyed my credit, my account and Took all the money i had left $149.I called to get refund and never did.Even filed a dispute,no luck and I am mad as HELL! I want my $ and my life back Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! USA Credit Author: stanton, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: USA Credit - USA Platinum Credit Internet

Dec 16 2008
USA CREDIT - COMMON WEALTH MARKETING GROUP - USA PLATINUM CLUB - CMG CREDIT FINANCIAL TROUBLE BECAUSE OF UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO BANK ACCOUNT Uniontown Pennsylvania The company has done this for years. Author: Youngsville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: USA CREDIT - COMMON WEALTH MARKETING GROUP - USA PLATINUM CLUB - CMG CREDIT UNIONTOWN, Pennsylvania

Dec 08 2008
USA Credit (Commonwealth Marketing Group), USA Gold Shopping Club, Platinum Plus, All American Gold, USA Platinum Shopping withdrawing money from banking account Uniontown, Pennsylvania Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bait-and-Switch: USA Credit (Commonwealth Marketing Group) Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2008
Usa Platinum Card 7500.00 Credit,usa Benifets,idprosupport stold 149.95,32.81,and19.95 out of my bank account Portage Michigan Author: portage, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Usa Platinum Card 7500.00 Credit,usa Benifets,idprosupport Portage, Michigan

Jan 24 2008
USA Platinum - CMG CREDIT I requested a refund and they were not cooperative in fulfilling my request. Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Cheney, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Platinum - CMG Credit Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jan 05 2008
Usa Platinum Credit Stole $149.99 from my checking account Internet Internet Its a telemarketing scam Author: winston, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Usa Platinum Credit Internet

Jan 03 2008
USA Platinum 149.95 was debited from my joint bank account with my wife. causing hardship Uniontown Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Converse, Texas Corrupt Companies: USA Platinum Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Nov 01 2007
USA Platinum Credit Card They are trying to take $199.99 out of my bank account without my permission. Uniontown Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Findlay, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: USA Platinum Credit Card Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Oct 28 2007
USA Platinum Fraud Rip-Off Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Somewhere, Maryland Credit Services: USA Platinum Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Sep 06 2007
USA Platinum They don't seem to communicate between departments. Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Riverside, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Platinum Nationwide

Aug 30 2007
USA Platinum Plus Dont let them fool you! Call your bank! ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania READ Author: Anderson Island, Washington Credit & Debt Services: USA Platinum Plus Uniontown, Pennsylvania