Company Directory | usa-platinum
Approximately 227 Reports Found

Aug 13 2007
$7500 USA Platinum Credit Line They ripped me off for 200$ Ripoff Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: USA Credit Internet

Aug 01 2007
USA Credit Usa Platinum Credit Rip Off Nationwide Author: aurora, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Usa Platinum Credit Nationwide

Jul 30 2007
Usa Platinum Credit if usa credit took money from your account, good news, you can get it back!! I did!! Ripoff Internet Author: milwaukie, Oregon Corrupt Companies: Usa Platinum Credit Nationwide

Jul 06 2007
USA Credit - USA Platinum ripoff stealing fraudulent dishonest Internet : *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Glendale, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Credit - USA Platinum Internet

Jul 04 2007
SA Benefits Platinum Svcs ripoff Web ID 0500011940 Unauthorized Withdrawl of Funds from my account Internet Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Platinum Svcs Internet

Jun 24 2007
USA PLATINUM CARD They didn't explain clear enough, And took my money from my bank acount with out me knowing and any one could had my enough and AP for this and Ruin my credit Ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: newberg, Oregon Internet Marketing Companies: USA PLATINUM CARD Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jun 22 2007
USA PLatinum Credit Crad Ripoff Company...WATCH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT Uniontown Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: WHITAKER, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: USA PLatinum Credit Crad Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jun 09 2007
USA Platinum - Credit ripoff USA debited 149.95 from my account without my permission Internet EDitor's* Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Oxnard, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Platinum Credit Internet

Jun 08 2007
USA Credit Superstore, Platinum, CMG USA CREDIT, USA PLATINUM cheated employees Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: uniontown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: USA Credit Superstore, Platinum, CMG Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jun 02 2007
USACREDIT AKA USA PLATINUM USA SHOPPINGCLUB was dishonest to me, LYED to, RIPOFF Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: League City, Texas Credit & Debt Services: USACREDIT AKA USA PLATINUM Uniontown, Pennsylvania

May 27 2007
Usa Shoppingclub, Usa Platinum this company misinformed me and then when I tried to cancel they refused my refund they also promised to give me credit mark up and did not Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Pekin, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Usa Shoppingclub, Usa Platinum Uniontown, Pennsylvania

May 08 2007
Usa Platinum Plus ripoffs Largo Florida Author: washington, District of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Usa Platinum Plus Largo, Florida

Apr 29 2007
USA Credit USA Platinum What a scam! This company is beating me for $19.95 a month for nothing! Ripoff Portland Oregon Author: Bristol, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: USA Credit Portland, Oregon

Apr 18 2007
Usa Platinum ripoff withdraw money outta my account without my permission Uniontown Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: peoria, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Usa Platinum Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Apr 17 2007
USA Platinum Member Services Fraudulent operating company Nationwide Author: Revere, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: USA Platinum Nationwide

Apr 16 2007
USA PLATINUM/ Merchandice Card I was told that USA Platinum would only take out $89.00 out of my bank account and they did I later check back and they told me that there was no record of payment. Atlanta Georgia Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Sales People: USA PLATINUM/ Merchandice Card Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 05 2007
USA Platinum Merchandise Card RIPOFF FRAUD Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: HOUSTON, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Platinum Merchandise Card Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Mar 06 2007
USA Platinum platinum stole $150 of my money of my tax money and i thought this could help me repair my credit Internet Author: freeport, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: USA Platinum Internet

Mar 03 2007
USA Credit - USA Platinum - Commonwealth Marketing Group UNAUTHORIZED checking account deduction SCAM CONSUMER PREDATORS Ripoff Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: USA Credit - USA Platinum - Commonwealth Marketing Group Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Feb 18 2007
USA Shopping Club - Usashoppingclub.com - Usa Platinum Credit Card UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT TO MY ACCOUNT.. RIP OFF: BEWARE Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Marlborough, New Hampshire Corrupt Companies: USA Shopping Club Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jan 13 2007
USA Credit, USA Platinum Unauthorized debit or rip off from personal checking account without my permission, I did not want this card. Uniontown Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Corrupt Companies: USA Credit , USA Platinum Internet

Dec 27 2006
USA Credit,USA Credit Commonwealth Marketing Group, ,USA Platinum Credit Company fradulently deducted money from account, makes false statements about where you can use the credit card Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: roanoke, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: USA Credit Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Dec 27 2006
USA Platinum Credit Card deducting money from my account without my authorization. Ripoff Internet Author: roanoke, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: USA Platinum Credit Card Internet

Dec 17 2006
USA Platinum Credit I called them to cancel my account because I never approved it.they gave me a cancelation number and they credited my account back and again this month they took money from account and I have no number for them. Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: fulton, New York Credit & Debt Services: USA Platinum Credit Uniontown, Pennsylvania

50, Report #222093

Nov 24 2006
Usa Platinum ripoff They exploited my information whem I went to read into their terms and conditions Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Midlothian, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Usa Platinum Uniontown, Pennsylvania