Company Directory | usbi-cheap2dial
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Aug 27 2009
USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC i received a phone bill that showed them billing me and i have never received any contact with them before the bill sence then i have tried to get the to credit the charge but they say i have to do it Stockton, California Author: Stockton, California Telephone Companies: USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC Stockton, California

Jul 09 2009
USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC ATT allowed this company to bill me for long distance service and I have unlimited long distance with ATT N/A Internet Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky Telemarketers: USBI: CHEAP2DIAL TELEPHONE, LLC Internet

Jul 09 2009
USBI- Cheap2Dial fraudulent billing by USBI Washington Missouri Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Telephone Companies: USBI - Cheap2Dial Washington, Missouri

Jun 03 2009
USBI - Cheap2Dial Max Min Plan phone long distance Internet Author: Warren, Indiana Telephone Companies: USBI Internet

Feb 18 2009
USBI / Cheap2dial USBI crammed my phone bill -Found a solution! Nationwide Author: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: USBI / Cheap2dial Nationwide

Jan 27 2009
USBI~Cheap2dial Tel Slammed!!!! My Verizon acct!!!! HARRISBURG Pennsylvania Author: Jeannette, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: USBI~Cheap2dial Tel HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania