Company Directory | usbi
Approximately 687 Reports Found

Jul 16 2012
One Call Comunications Aka USBI Ripoff Fraudulant Charges On Phone Bill Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Telephone Companies: One Call Comunications Aka USBI Internet

Jul 11 2012
USBI Peak Communications This company said they were AT&T's new long distance provider and that they can see that I was not utilizing my long distance and that I was paying too much. They said they could lower my bill down to, Internet Author: Royal Oaks, California Telemarketers: USBI Internet

Jul 01 2012
USBI QCC DBA CENTURYLINK USBI CHARGED ME WITH A LONG DISTANCE I DO NOT AUTHORIZED Internet Author: CHULA VISTA, California Telephone Companies: USBI Internet

Jun 29 2012
USBI This company told me they were with Verizon when I signed up and said they handle their long-distance now. Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Telephone Companies: USBI Internet

Jun 25 2012
USBI Consumer Telcom My 89 year old mother has been charged a monthly fee by this company. No one will explain the charge and I can't get it off her bill. Internet Author: Saint Helen, Michigan Telephones: USBI Internet

Jun 01 2012
TeleUno The billing company is supposed to be USBI Slammed my phone Pompano Beach, Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Telephone Companies: TeleUno Pompano Beach, Florida

May 19 2012
Long Distance America USBI Billed me for charges I didn't incur Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Long Distance America Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Mar 22 2012
Global USBI Deceptive telmarketing Internet Author: Camp Verde, Arizona Telephone Companies: Global USBI Internet

Mar 13 2012
TeleUno, Inc. USBI They changed my L/D and local phone service to them without my permission. Pompano Bech, Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Telephone Companies: TeleUno, Inc. Pompano Bech, Florida

Mar 01 2012
BSG Biiling Services Group OAN, USBI, Zero Plus Dialing cramming telephone charges CenturyLink Verizon San Antonio, Texas Author: Montrose, Colorado Telephone Companies: BSG Biiling Services Group San Antonio, Texas

Feb 25 2012
USBI For verizon USBI Scammers and abusive with their words San Antonio , Texas Author: South Fork, Pennsylvania Telephones: USBI For verizon San Antonio, Texas

Feb 08 2012
usbi californa united states billing inc. They scammed me into beleiving that could save me money on my phone bill.i was paying twice instead ?, California Author: plainview, New York Telephones: usbi californa , California

Jan 13 2012
Advantage Telecom USBI Misleading, lying , costly scammers, Internet Author: pittsfield, Illinois Telephone Companies: Advantage Telecom Internet

Dec 10 2011
Verizon USBI - Consumer Telcom Verizon is sharing in the profits made from cramming. They allow 3rd party billing from scammers USBI/Consumer Telcom who YOU didn't authorize to take your money. Internet, Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Internet Services: Verizon Internet

Nov 04 2011
Consumer telcom USBI scam, scam, scam , scam, scam, Internet Author: Bellingham, Washington Telephone Companies: Consumer telcom Internet

Nov 03 2011
USBI Consumer Telecom Third Party Providers, Telephone, Long Distance Henderson, Nevada Author: Walsenburg, Colorado Telephone Companies: USBI Henderson, Nevada

Jul 15 2011
usbi mainstreet telephone platinum plan place fraudulent charges on my phone bill completely without my knowledge or approval Internet Author: tyler, Texas Questionable Activities: usbi Internet

Jun 21 2011
USBI, mainstreet Telephone, Mainstreet Platinum Plan Jumped my phone service/no corporate phone Blue Bell Or Dallas, Pennsylvania Author: Chino Valley, Arizona Telephone Companies: USBI, mainstreet Telephone, Mainstreet Platinum Plan Blue Bell Or Dallas, Pennsylvania

Apr 10 2011
USBI on behalf of Peak Communications is billing me $71.30 a year at $5.95 a month for long distant charges I get for a flat rate with Qwest communications florida, Colorado Author: grand junction, Colorado Travel Companies: USBI florida, Colorado

Mar 29 2011
LONG DISTANCE CONSOLIDATED BILLING USBI - IS THE BILLING SERVICE. MISREPRESENTED THEMSELVES AS AT&T (OUR CURRENT PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER) CLARKSTON, Michigan Author: , California Telephone Companies: LONG DISTANCE CONSOLIDATED BILLING CLARKSTON, Michigan

Mar 08 2011
USBI Ling Distance Global Crossing Tele charged me 38.67 for using their service.I did not make the calls plus I never used their long distance as a carrier , Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Telephone Companies: USBI Ling Distance Internet

Feb 11 2011
BSG ,USBI, USBI Fraudulent Billing San Antonio, Texas Author: Lakewood, California Cross-Border Scams: BSG (USBI) San Antonio, Texas

Jan 07 2011
Silv Communications USBI Slammed - called me claiming to be from At&T and i told them I did not need a different long distance company they switched me without my permission, tripling my long distance cost Los Angeles, California Author: Locust fork, Alabama Telephone Companies: Silv Communications Los Angeles, California

Dec 15 2010
Billing Concepts, ESBI, USBI, ZPDI, OAN, HPS, Anabill, Orbit Telecom, Mainstreet ideal savings these people are charging me i did not agree to this service nor did i use this service Internet Author: emporia, Virginia Billing Concepts, ESBI, USBI, ZPDI, OAN, HPS, Anabill, Orbit Telecom, Mainstreet Internet

Dec 14 2010
Sure Connection LD I found a charge in my phone bill for $19.95 from USBI on behalf of SURE CONNECTION LD. Nationwide, Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Sure Connection LD Nationwide