Company Directory | usps
Approximately 544 Reports Found

Jul 27 2015
NPF and a letter signed by a person reporting to be named The Director, Dave Barrett Sent me via USPS a fraudulent letter notifying me that I had won $1.200,000 but needed to send $20 to them for a processing fee. Plainesboro New York Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainesboro, New York

Jul 24 2015
secret shopper inc james andrew, denaa binfold, will gray phd, they sent me a cashier check by USPS for the amount of % 2,990.00, form RBECU, fed credit union in San Antonio, TX Sacramento Internet, California Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: secret shopper inc Internet

Jul 09 2015
Acquitrans AMANDA WILLIAMS Wanting to use PayPal and will pay xtra to overnight item usps - gift for friend Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Norman , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Acquitrans Ann Arbor , Michigan

Jun 30 2015
USPS US Post Office My local Post Office lost my package and I can not do anything about it memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Mail Order Services: USPS memphis, Tennessee

May 22 2015
forwardusmail 855-352-7480 www.fast-address-change.com www.mychangeaddress.com www.fast-address-change.comwww.mychangeaddress.com address change, address change usps,change address at post office, change address form post office, change address post office, change in address, change of address form, change of address post office, change of address us postal service, how to change your mailing address, manage my move usps, manage my move usps change of address, managemymove usps, managemymove usps com, managemymove.usps.com, online change of address, post office, post office address change, post office change of address, post office locations, post offices, postal office, postal service, postal service change of address, postoffice, print change of address form, united postal service, united states post office, united states postal service, united states postal service address change, united states postal service change of address, united states postal service website, us mail, us mail forwarding, us post office, us post office change of address, us post office hold mail, us post office locations, us postal, us postal office, us postal service, us postal service address change, us postal service change of address, us postal service online, us postal services, uspostal , uspostal service, usps, usps address change, usps address changes, usps change my address, usps change of address, usps change of address online, usps com, usps forward mail, usps hold mail request, usps mail forwarding, usps.com, usps.com change of address, www usps com, www.managemymove.usps.com, www.postoffice, www.usps.com DALLAS TX Nationwide Author: Texas US Postal Service: forwardusmail 855-352-7480 fast-address-change.com mychangeaddress.com Nationwide

May 18 2015
TrekGear Through Amazon I ordered 2 cell phone cases, neither have arrived. Through Amazon.com I made a complaint. The company emailed through Amazon stating it is an issue with usps, however usps shows the time has never been picked up from the TrekGear Warehouse. Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: TrekGear Internet

May 11 2015
Flroence Scovel They did the same sending a USPS that my item shipped but is just showing that the lable is created they will not answer any emails whatsoever Internet Author: Olivehurst, California Jewelry Stores: Florence Scovel Internet

May 05 2015
Joowel Jewelry Ordered on March19th it shows shipped but I still dont have it. I called USPS she said they generated 8 items that day but none have been scanned so they dont have it. They barely reply to emails it the same computer generated message. there is no number to call or address. I have been scammed recieved my order Author: Harvest, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jewelry Stores: Joowel Jewelry Internet

Apr 28 2015
USPS USPS CRUSHING, RIPPING BOXES, REFUSING INSURANCE CLAIMS tucson arizona
Author: tucson, Arizona Mail Order Services: USPS Nationwide

Apr 14 2015
USPS U.S POST OFFICE Wrong delivery address. Broken objects and missing pieces Arlington Texas Author: arlington, Texas Mail Order Services: USPS Arlington, Texas

Apr 09 2015
United States Parcel Services USPS Paid alot of money to have some delivered never showed up. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Courier Services: United States Parcel Services Nationwide

Apr 02 2015
U.S. Postal Service DIS-SERVICE TO SENIOR CITIZENS Fort Worth Texas
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE DISSERVICE TO SENIOR CITIZENS Author: Fort Worth, Texas United States Postal Service: U.S. Postal Service Fort Worth, Texas

Mar 24 2015
USPS United States Postal Service Insurance scam Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: USPS Nationwide

Mar 23 2015
USPS United States Postal Service USPS refuses to prosecute mail theft Nationwide
Update Author: Vass, North Carolina United States Postal Service: USPS Nationwide

Mar 19 2015
Erie Aluminum ,aka- dingzthingz On Ebay, He filed a damage claim for the full amount with the USPS because it came damaged. I said, you only need to refund me 45 & I'll try to make it work. Turned out, you can't put the item together if if it wasn't damaged. Also, they send razor sharpe aluminum to you. Pay up your medical first. Erie Pennsylvania Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Erie Aluminum Internet

Mar 18 2015
USPS United States Postal Service Terrible Service, Hang Ups, Ignored ungreatful Victorville Nationwide
Author: Victorville, California Mail Order Services: USPS Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
garage_cell Sent a defective iphone so I returned it and he never gave me a refund. RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF San antonio Texas USPS!!! Author: Mobile, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: garage_cell San antonio, Texas

Mar 01 2015
DAX Autoworks autoparts.titan1 and autoparts.titan3 - these are their ebay names Lie about parts availability-ship time-blame USPS Chino California Author: Selma, Alabama Auto Parts: DAX Autoworks Chino, California

Feb 27 2015
MKTPLUS INFORMAION Arnold CarterDavid Evans Fake USPS Money Order for Mystery Shoppers West Chester Pennsylvania Author: South Lyon, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: MKTPLUS INFORMAION West Chester, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2015
Traveling Mailbox LLC Michael E. Puckett Senior Vice President GIVES YOU MAILING ADDRESSES THAT THE USPS does NOT recognize Traveling Mailbox LLC Michael E. Puckett Senior Vice President GIVES YOU MAILING ADDRESSES THAT THE USPS does NOT recognize, LAWYER RETAINED AGAINST THIS MAN Sanford North Carolina Obviously the person who rebutted works for them Author: Milford, Massachusetts Mailbox Rentals: Traveling Mailbox LLC Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 20 2015
USPS in BEDFORD PARK, IL They must have staff stealing personal information! Bedford Park Illinois Disregard Author: orland park, Illinois Shipping & Handling: USPS in Bedford Park Bedford Park, Illinois

Feb 18 2015
USPS Post Office Severn MD 21144 United States Post Office Postmaster Banks USPS Severn MD offers INSURANCE on parcials but will Rip You Off On Claims. Postmaster will talk to you about claims. Severn Maryland Correction to my Title: Banks will NOT talk to you about claims. Author: Pasadena, Maryland United States Postal Service: USPS Post Office Severn MD 21144 Severn, Maryland

23, Report #1208707

Feb 12 2015
United States Postal Service ,USPS, Insurance claim fraud Nationwide My mistake Author: Maryland Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

24, Report #1206904

Feb 05 2015
nyaccessories Ordered I phone case. Site shows tracking label printed for USPS, no movement and not received. Does not appear Internet I phone cover Author: Fort Worth, Texas Telephones: nyaccessories Internet

25, Report #1204197

Jan 25 2015
Mariner Finance Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet Try USPS Author: zionsville, Pennsylvania Loans: Mariner Finance Internet