Company Directory | usps
Approximately 577 Reports Found

Oct 25 2016
USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS Naples, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 11 2016
01:12 PM I was also ripped off. Placed an order in April of 2016. Emailed them letting them know that I never received it. No response. Sent another e-mail, and included from their website of my receipt, and a copy from USPS website showing my tracking # and t Rip off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Internet

Oct 09 2016
OpticsFast I ordered frames from opticsfast. I was given a USPS tracking number. When checking this number I noted that it was labeled but never was sent. After emailing this company several times and calling several times and receiving emails which were har Does not deliver the items ordered . Rude. There is something very fishy about this business. New York Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Opticians: OpticsFast Internet
5, Report #1332076

Oct 07 2016
ebay ebay, usps, autosaversvarieties, i paid for ups but ships usps, i never even got the items, unacceptable ebay policies are protecting bad sellers, Nationwide Clarification Author: , On-Line Stores: ebay Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
USPS RIP OFF PRICES BREAKING LOSING ITEMS Rochester Nationwide Author: Webster, New York United States Post Office: USPS Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 17 2016
08:14 PM Sent my i pod 5th generation to company in a prepaid usps mailer sent by to have them replace battery since couldn't turn ipod on anymore. Totally dead. Found said company on the internet and paid fee with my paypall account.  Internet Author: Hewitt, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Internet

Jul 26 2016
USPS HAZELWOOD, MO MAIL DISTRIBUTION CENTER HAZELWOOD Missouri Additional information Author: New York, New York United States Postal Service: USPS HAZELWOOD, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
USPS usps denies claims for no reason wont aprove claim they damage my computer during shipping new orleans Internet
Author: new orleans, Louisiana Courier Services: USPS Internet

Jul 23 2016
NGOA DillonUniversity of GunsLumitact USPS Priority? UPS? OFallon Missouri Author: HAWTHORNE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA OFallon , Missouri

Jul 17 2016
USPS Craiglist Claim from USPS but wants to bring ID with 90 dollars, beware Internet Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Mail Order Services: USPS Craiglist Internet

Jul 08 2016
REGISTERED ASSET ADVISORS( DANA PARSONS) well they told me i was a winner and could not announce this it woul derived be against the law but that i won $3,062,814.00 and that my check would be delivered to me by USPS Couried Delivery upon me sending them a money order or check in the amount of $20.00 for processing the check which i sent them the money order and i would hear something from them by June 30 2016 and i havent heard from them since..Win not but other compan impromptues wonting money with the same name signed on it so i have been scammed im afraid of.. Huntington Station New York 11746 Author: ATHENS, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: REGISTERED ASSET ADVISORS( DANA PARSONS) Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
vibeshop Ordered a package and the package was never shipped Pamona California p***s Pump delivered with tracking USPS: 9405510200881069758509 Author: Katy, Texas Computer Mail Order: vibeshop Pamona, California

Jun 07 2016
06:57 AM It looked like the USPS site. I just wanted a to quickly update my new address - googled USPS change of address and then hit the top entry, which was titled  online Internet Author: Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin Consumer Services: Internet

May 26 2016
Monique Customer Service when package didn't arrive charged me to ship again won't refund money Internet USPS Tracking #9405511899223083700600 Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Specialty Stores: Middletown, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

Apr 22 2016
USPS On Line Change of Address Paid $20 for Change of Address Ohio Ohio Are you serious? Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Criminal Justice System: USPS On Line Change of Address Ohio

Apr 19 2016
USPS USPS, United States Postal Service Mail Opened, Mail Stolen, Packages Lost, Refuses Delivery On Rainy Days, Nationwide Author: , Shipping Companies: USPS Nationwide

Mar 08 2016
New York Red Carpet Dress Prom Gown Dress Dress NYC USPS shipping tracking cheap Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: New York Red Carpet Dress Internet

Jan 20 2016
Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs I ordered 4 dresses from Especially Yours to a total of $386.00. 3 of the dresses were returned because of sizing and quality within 30 days (receipt from USPS to prove). The tags had not been removed; they had not been used; and they were all in pristine condition.  South Easton Maryland Author: Beaumont, Texas Clothing Stores: Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs South Easton, Maryland

Jan 15 2016
USPS Conroe Texas
comment Author: Conroe, Texas United States Postal Service: USPS Conroe, Texas

Jan 09 2016
Nationali Gun Owner Association, ILMG,Inc, University of Guns I was suckered by slick appearance of the G700. Was rewarded with a bogus tracking number, their excuse was USPS recycled the numbers. Internet No More Calls Author: Cloverdale, California Guns & Ranges: Nationali Gun Owners Association Internet

Dec 29 2015
USPS The item with trucking (((redacted))) was lost Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Courier Services: USPS Nationwide