Company Directory | usps
Approximately 586 Reports Found

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 17 2017
United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Healthy Directions Great company...for TAKING your money, but not for processing refunds. Items ordered in August and September were returned via USPS within the prescribed period for a refund. Three months later, I'm STILL waiting for a refund, despite at least four phone calls and two fax messages with both proof of purchase via Paypal and proof of returning the items via USPS. Absolutely the worst ionline mail order experience I've had. Paypal has, thankfully, put in a refund request on my behalf. Otherwise, I feel certain this ripoff organization was going to ignore my refund requests in hopes I would eventually give up. DO NOT deal with these people unless you have more disposable cash to throw away on their worthless products than most consumers!! Bethesda Maryland Author: Warrenton, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Directions Bethesda, Maryland

Jan 04 2017
GearBubble - ordered item in early december and never received! I ordered a t-shirt in early December, received email notification it was shipped 12/14, but t-shirt never received. When I type in tracking number, no information given - it just says package received by USPS. It has been almost 3 weeks now. I tried to email GearBubble and no reply. I request a refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts On-Line Stores: GearBubble Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 28 2016
Hobbies Discount On 11-28-2016 I Baught and paid for two Falcon Tactical flashlights. I received two different order numbers. Both where Xmas presents. I have been trying to locate them with the tracking numbers. But USPS can't find any information on the order numbers. I can't find a phone number or address Internet Author: Owensboro , Kentucky Attorney Generals: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 27 2016
ChangeMyAddress.org POSING AS USPS-Address Change/ $1.00 turned into $40.00!!! Internet Author: Southgate , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: ChangeMyAddress.org Internet

Dec 24 2016
The Variety Store Ordered two vinyl Beatle clocks ,60.00, through Facebook ad...on 12/1/16. On 12/9/16 received e mail station order was in process being given a USPS tracking number which when I keep putting in the USPS system they cannot find tharpt number. I think this person steals your money and I am worried as they have my credit card info now. What can I do??? Internet Author: Holmes, New York Internet: The Variety Store Internet

Nov 14 2016
PostalExam.Org, Greener Grass LLC., Harvard Business Services Inc. IS A SCAM USPS Postal Exam 473 Study Guide RipOff Report Lewes, DE Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: PostalExam.Org Internet

Oct 25 2016
USPS United Postal Office USPS steals my mail Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS Naples, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Showroom glam I ordered two swimsuits and never received my items. They only offer contact through e-mail, I have e-mailed several times with no response. They sent me a tracking number with no updates or change, I called usps and they said there is no items with the tracking number they sent me. I feel like I've been scammed  Encino California Finally received my order today Author: Lancaster, California Clothing Stores: Showroom glam Encino , California

Oct 11 2016
Lighteninglemon.com I was also ripped off. Placed an order in April of 2016. Emailed them letting them know that I never received it. No response. Sent another e-mail, and included from their website of my receipt, and a copy from USPS website showing my tracking # and t Rip off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Lighteninglemon.com Internet

Oct 09 2016
OpticsFast I ordered frames from opticsfast. I was given a USPS tracking number. When checking this number I noted that it was labeled but never was sent. After emailing this company several times and calling several times and receiving emails which were har Does not deliver the items ordered . Rude. There is something very fishy about this business. New York Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Opticians: OpticsFast Internet

14, Report #1332076

Oct 07 2016
ebay ebay, usps, autosaversvarieties, i paid for ups but ships usps, i never even got the items, unacceptable ebay policies are protecting bad sellers, Nationwide Clarification Author: , On-Line Stores: ebay Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
No No Hair Rmoval Radiancy Item returned to the return return address and Co. claims package was never received USPS confirmed picked up by their Agent. Greensboro Georgia Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: No No Hair Rmoval Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
USPS RIP OFF PRICES BREAKING LOSING ITEMS Rochester Nationwide Author: Webster, New York United States Post Office: USPS Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Tress Obsession I placed an order on 7/18/16 and NEVER received my items. Their response was Hello! We have received your message. Someone on the Tress Obsession will respond back in 1 to 2 business days. If your email is regarding status orders, all updates are sent via the email used during checkout. You can also expect to receive tracking via email. Once you have received your tracking email, you may not see any status changes until USPS scans your package in. Please be mindful of this. If you are inquiring about wholesale and vendor opportunities, you will receive a pricing sheet from our wholesale department shortly. And still nothing! Waldorf Maryland Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Tress Obsession Waldorf, Maryland

Aug 17 2016
ipodbatterydepot.com Sent my i pod 5th generation to company in a prepaid usps mailer sent by iopdbatterydepot.com to have them replace battery since couldn't turn ipod on anymore. Totally dead. Found said company on the internet and paid fee with my paypall account.  Internet Author: Hewitt, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: ipodbatterydepot.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
USPS HAZELWOOD, MO MAIL DISTRIBUTION CENTER HAZELWOOD Missouri Additional information Author: New York, New York United States Postal Service: USPS HAZELWOOD, Missouri

Jul 25 2016
USPS usps denies claims for no reason wont aprove claim they damage my computer during shipping new orleans Internet
Author: new orleans, Louisiana Courier Services: USPS Internet

Jul 23 2016
NGOA DillonUniversity of GunsLumitact USPS Priority? UPS? OFallon Missouri Your Flashlight Order Author: HAWTHORNE, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA OFallon , Missouri

Jul 17 2016
USPS Craiglist Claim from USPS but wants to bring ID with 90 dollars, beware Internet Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Mail Order Services: USPS Craiglist Internet

Jul 08 2016
REGISTERED ASSET ADVISORS( DANA PARSONS) well they told me i was a winner and could not announce this it woul derived be against the law but that i won $3,062,814.00 and that my check would be delivered to me by USPS Couried Delivery upon me sending them a money order or check in the amount of $20.00 for processing the check which i sent them the money order and i would hear something from them by June 30 2016 and i havent heard from them since..Win not but other compan impromptues wonting money with the same name signed on it so i have been scammed im afraid of.. Huntington Station New York 11746 Author: ATHENS, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: REGISTERED ASSET ADVISORS( DANA PARSONS) Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
vibeshop Ordered a package and the package was never shipped Pamona California p***s Pump delivered with tracking USPS: 9405510200881069758509 Author: Katy, Texas Computer Mail Order: vibeshop Pamona, California

Jun 07 2016
changeofaddress.com It looked like the USPS site. I just wanted a to quickly update my new address - googled USPS change of address and then hit the top entry, which was titled changeofaddress.com.  online Internet Author: Soldiers Grove, Wisconsin Consumer Services: changeofaddress.com Internet