Company Directory | usps
Approximately 560 Reports Found

May 02 2016
Tee Cub I ordered a tshirt on. They said it is out for delivery thru usps, sent me a tracking number and there is nothing to be tracked said it is sent out april 27th, 2016 but now it is May 2. Usps said teecub sent a messaage saying it will be sent to hem. cant reply, 2016. I believe they are Nigerian con artists. utah Utah Author: Inglewood, California Mail Order Services: Tee Cub Utah

Apr 22 2016
USPS On Line Change of Address Paid $20 for Change of Address Ohio Ohio Are you serious? Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Criminal Justice System: USPS On Line Change of Address Ohio

Apr 19 2016
USPS USPS, United States Postal Service Mail Opened, Mail Stolen, Packages Lost, Refuses Delivery On Rainy Days, Nationwide Author: , Shipping Companies: USPS Nationwide

Mar 08 2016
New York Red Carpet Dress Prom Gown Dress Dress NYC USPS shipping tracking cheap Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: New York Red Carpet Dress Internet

Jan 20 2016
Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs I ordered 4 dresses from Especially Yours to a total of $386.00. 3 of the dresses were returned because of sizing and quality within 30 days (receipt from USPS to prove). The tags had not been removed; they had not been used; and they were all in pristine condition.  South Easton Maryland Author: Beaumont, Texas Clothing Stores: Especially Yours Clothing/Wigs South Easton, Maryland

Jan 15 2016
USPS Conroe Texas
comment Author: Conroe, Texas United States Postal Service: USPS Conroe, Texas

Jan 09 2016
Nationali Gun Owner Association, ILMG,Inc, University of Guns I was suckered by slick appearance of the G700. Was rewarded with a bogus tracking number, their excuse was USPS recycled the numbers. Internet No More Calls Author: Cloverdale, California Guns & Ranges: Nationali Gun Owners Association Internet

Dec 29 2015
USPS The item with trucking (((redacted))) was lost Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Courier Services: USPS Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
La Beaute failed to refund products returned to address on pckg &denied receipt of package for which I have a USPS receipt La Jolla California Author: HANOVER, New Hampshire Alternative Health: La Beaute La Jolla Drive, California

Dec 08 2015
USPS United States Postal Service NO MAIL RECEIVED as USPS database not updated Sherman Texas Author: Sherman, Texas Consumer Services: USPS Texas

Nov 23 2015
US Postal Service USPS Knowingly committed theft, lost property. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York United States Postal Service: US Postal Service Brooklyn, New York

Nov 18 2015
Parcel zoom I mailed a package to venezuela feb 12 2014. I paid for insurance still have not been given my money or product back. I was tokd usps lost it. I called and emailed everyday. No one is helping me. This company needs to be shut down. When you pay ins. To c Theft that is the first word i think of with parcel zoom. Do not go through them Chesepeak nj New Jersey Author: camanche, Iowa Mail Order Services: Parcel zoom New Jersey

Nov 13 2015
toner selection I just bought the epsom ink cartridges from toner selection and was charged $7.50 usps for lack of their paying enough shipping. I was already charged shipping on my order so I contacted them by email and did not get any response. It is now 4 days. I h WARNING DO NOT BUY TONER SELECTION PRODUCTS MONTREAL QC or CHINO CA internet Author: kapolei, Hawaii Computer Mail Order: toner selection Internet

Nov 07 2015
Zaful.com NEVER received my order, BUT do have an order ID # and a trackig number with final deposit to USPS Bejing Internet Author: North Hollywood, California Unusual Rip-Off: Zaful.com Internet

Oct 24 2015
Organicsoapnuts.com tommygojiseed I purchased soapnuts from organicsoapnuts.com via an online portal. The seller never sent shipment confirmation until I complained. I then received this message it shipped today, enjoy! with no other detailed information. The tracking number provided by Paypal leads to a shipping label that was started via USPS but never sent. The seller is stealing money, printing shipping labels but does not deliver the product. This is FRAUD. There have been no responses from the seller after numerous attempts to contact him. Flag this seller as a fraudulent vendor and beware of all future purchases. MANASQUAN New Jersey Author: Tacoma, Washington Alternative Health: Organicsoapnuts.com MANASQUAN , New Jersey

Sep 04 2015
United States Postal Service USPS, Post office, Snail Mail 25 pound package missing thanks USPS Nationwide Author: Arizona United States Postal Service: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jul 27 2015
NPF and a letter signed by a person reporting to be named The Director, Dave Barrett Sent me via USPS a fraudulent letter notifying me that I had won $1.200,000 but needed to send $20 to them for a processing fee. Plainesboro New York Author: Los Angeles, California Questionable Activities: NPF Plainesboro, New York

Jul 24 2015
secret shopper inc james andrew, denaa binfold, will gray phd, they sent me a cashier check by USPS for the amount of % 2,990.00, form RBECU, fed credit union in San Antonio, TX Sacramento Internet, California Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: secret shopper inc Internet

Jul 09 2015
Acquitrans AMANDA WILLIAMS Wanting to use PayPal and will pay xtra to overnight item usps - gift for friend Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Norman , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Acquitrans Ann Arbor , Michigan

Jun 30 2015
USPS US Post Office My local Post Office lost my package and I can not do anything about it memphis Tennessee Author: memphis, Tennessee Mail Order Services: USPS memphis, Tennessee

May 22 2015
forwardusmail 855-352-7480 www.fast-address-change.com www.mychangeaddress.com www.fast-address-change.comwww.mychangeaddress.com address change, address change usps,change address at post office, change address form post office, change address post office, change in address, change of address form, change of address post office, change of address us postal service, how to change your mailing address, manage my move usps, manage my move usps change of address, managemymove usps, managemymove usps com, managemymove.usps.com, online change of address, post office, post office address change, post office change of address, post office locations, post offices, postal office, postal service, postal service change of address, postoffice, print change of address form, united postal service, united states post office, united states postal service, united states postal service address change, united states postal service change of address, united states postal service website, us mail, us mail forwarding, us post office, us post office change of address, us post office hold mail, us post office locations, us postal, us postal office, us postal service, us postal service address change, us postal service change of address, us postal service online, us postal services, uspostal , uspostal service, usps, usps address change, usps address changes, usps change my address, usps change of address, usps change of address online, usps com, usps forward mail, usps hold mail request, usps mail forwarding, usps.com, usps.com change of address, www usps com, www.managemymove.usps.com, www.postoffice, www.usps.com DALLAS TX Nationwide Author: Texas US Postal Service: forwardusmail 855-352-7480 fast-address-change.com mychangeaddress.com Nationwide

May 18 2015
TrekGear Through Amazon I ordered 2 cell phone cases, neither have arrived. Through Amazon.com I made a complaint. The company emailed through Amazon stating it is an issue with usps, however usps shows the time has never been picked up from the TrekGear Warehouse. Internet Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: TrekGear Internet

May 11 2015
Flroence Scovel They did the same sending a USPS that my item shipped but is just showing that the lable is created they will not answer any emails whatsoever Internet Author: Olivehurst, California Jewelry Stores: Florence Scovel Internet

May 05 2015
Joowel Jewelry Ordered on March19th it shows shipped but I still dont have it. I called USPS she said they generated 8 items that day but none have been scanned so they dont have it. They barely reply to emails it the same computer generated message. there is no number to call or address. I have been scammed recieved my order Author: Harvest, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jewelry Stores: Joowel Jewelry Internet

Apr 28 2015