Company Directory | usps
Approximately 385 Reports Found

Oct 20 2013
United States Poolstal Service Palm Springs USPS Reviews, USA Palm Springs California Author: Palm Springs, California Building Services: United States Poolstal Service Palm Springs Palm Springs, California

Oct 11 2013
USPS United States Postal Service My packages are being STOLEN & NO ONE Will Help Me!!!! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Courier Services: USPS Pembroke Pines, Florida

Oct 10 2013
USPS US Post Office lost or stolen $100 package, refused to compensate I shipped an item, tracking number says it was delivered to a completely different state! My receipt confirms the city and state I wrote on package Raleigh North Carolina Author: beverly hills, California Mail Order Services: USPS Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 10 2013
360 Biometrics Change shipping policy after USPS lost package San Jose California
Author: Homestead, Florida Computer Software: 360 Biometrics San Jose, California

Oct 08 2013
Travel Union Voucher #117-377-293 in the amount of $1.229.00 , to be redeemed for a certificate for 2 round trip airline tickets anywhere in the continental US from any major international US airport. Restrictions may apply. This is not a timeshare or land sales offer. Voucher under the name of Travel Union, with Delta Skyrewards in left upper corner, tele #1-866-973-4345 under the Delta Skyrewards symbol, Voucher dated September 27th, 2013 ,date received by me, via USPS October 8,2013, Voucher is signed by Dina Scholten, account #74000 370208000 148443000 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Ingleside, Illinois Air Travel: Travel Union Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 05 2013
USPS United States Postal Service Stole my package Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: , Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: USPS Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2013
USPS Raleigh Sorting Center Notorious for Loosing Packages raleigh North Carolina Author: bahama, North Carolina Shipping Companies: USPS raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 25 2013
USPS: Bath Beach Station, Brooklyn NY Bath Beach Brooklyn NY USPS Office Stealing Packages and/or Falsifying Package Whereabouts Brooklyn New York Author: shelton, Connecticut US Postal Service: USPS: Bath Beach Station, Brooklyn NY Brooklyn, New York

Sep 23 2013
US Postal Service USPS refuses to pay my insurance claim and said that the USPS does not eccept liability for damages that can not be conirmed by the post office. St Louis Missouri Author: Fortine, Montana United States Postal Service: US Postal Service St Louis, Missouri

Sep 16 2013
USPS Never using USPs the treated my boxes like a kickball!!! Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Shipping & Handling: USPS Tucson, Arizona

Sep 14 2013
USPS CLICKNSHIP / DOMESTIC CLAIMS USPS CLICKNSHIP / DOMESTIC CLAIMS Washington DC Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Shipping Companies: USPS Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 06 2013
USP Change of Address http://moverservices.movingconcierge.biz/acton/ct/5810/s-005d-1308/Bct/l-0020/l-0020:10a12/ct4_0/1 private USPS company rips me off $30.95 San Francisco ca Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Mail Order Services: USP Change of Address San Francisco,, California

Sep 05 2013
Evolution Worldwide I purchased a Automotive Dash Camera w/ a 16GB Memory card for the sum of $179.95 on July 7, 2013. I received it on July 19, 2013. I tried to use it but the quality of the camera was ridiculous. I promptly packaged it back in the same box it was shipped in and paid $31.55 to the USPS for sending it back, registered, to Hong Kong. The USPS can track it until it leave the USA, and it left the USA via California on August 3, 2013. I have not heard a word from the company since. internet Hong Kong Author: Scranton, South Carolina Cameras & Video: Evolution Worldwide internet, Select State/Province

Aug 28 2013
illpumpyouup.com Shipping fraud, charge $$ for fedex ground, then ships USPS first class--slow internet Author: Kentucky Supplemental Health Programs: illpumpyouup.com Select State/Province

Aug 24 2013
Change My Address - rip off!! I went on line late last night to change my address with the USPS. I was overtired and chose the first link name: USPS Change of Address-change my address.com. I thought it was really nice of the USPS to make it so easy. I entered all the required information for both myself and my son. I went on my checking account this morning and saw that I was charged $19.95 per change of address!!!! It costs $1.00 with the USPS. I feel so very stupid. I am in my 60's and hear about elderly getting taken by these bogus rip off companies and never thought it would happen to me! I called first thing this morning, 7:25 am, and asked for a refund. Of course they said no. I really can't afford to throw away $40 like that!. I am sick to my stomach. Montgomery Ohio Author: San Diego, California United States Post Office: Change My Address Montgomery, Ohio

Aug 10 2013
United States Postal Service, USPS, postal service, post office United States Postal Service Suspected of stealing prescription medications in Fort Worth Texas Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drug Dealers: United States Postal Service Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 10 2013
United States Postal Service Suspected of stealing perscription medications Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drug Dealers: USPS Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 06 2013
American Tax Award Service David Cooper name of contact person.American Cash Award Service called to report a 2.5 million check to be delivered USPS, from Chase Bank, #887300137, #B933145, Claim # 710077 nationwide Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Cash Services: American Tax Award Service Internet

Jul 19 2013
Stamps.com Online USPS alternative - Waste of time and effort! Internet Author: Adamsville, Tennessee Internet Services: Stamps.com Internet

Jul 18 2013
USPS-NORTH PORT TAMIAMI TRL NORTH PORT POST OFFICE PICK UP PARCEL MAIL- ASSIT SUPERVISOR HARRY AND HIS INCOMPODENT EMPLOYEE HARRY ASSIST- SUPERVISOR AND HIS EMPLOYEE undelivered parcel approx 3- decietful assist supervisor HARRY and employee NORTH PORT Florida
Author: NORTH PORT, Florida United States Postal Service: USPS-NORTH PORT TAMIAMI TRL NORTH PORT POST OFFICE PICK UP PARCEL MAIL- ASSIT SUPERVISOR HARRY AND HIS INCOMPODENT EMPLOYEE NORTH PORT, Florida

Jul 17 2013
Change My Address Charges you $19.95 before you know you're being charged and pays for Google AdSpace the be the first result when searching 'USPS change of address.  Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Media: Change My Address Internet

Jul 10 2013
United States Poolstal Service - usps United States Poolstal Washington District of Columbia Author: Palm Springs, California Sales People: United States Poolstal Service Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jul 04 2013
LTB Light In The Box AKA Stone Bridge Defective DVR from e-bay, PAID by PAYPAL. DVR returned with USPS receipt. No replacement, no refund. . San Leandro California
Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Miscellaneous Electronics: LTB Light In The Box San Leandro, California

Jul 04 2013
United States Pools tal Service AKA USPS, Government, Big Brother Corporation Palm Springs, California Nationwide
Author: palm desert, California Shipping Companies: United States Poolstal Service Nationwide

Jun 29 2013
Goodwill Industries The shipping charges are out of line. I bought a scarf and they are charging $9.90 for UPS. I asked them to send it USPS and put it in an envelope. Shipping would be around $2.00. They won't do it. I know they have contracts with UPS and it is easier to stick it in a UPS box and send it that way. However, a scarf does not warrant a large box. san diego California Author: redding, California Shipping & Handling: Goodwill Industries san diego, California

lightly