Company Directory | valve
Approximately 96 Reports Found

Feb 02 2016
Dun-rite chimneys fixed the wrong leaking pipe and still charged me another charge when he came b ack. Also tried to drum up business by saying things in my house were not legal. Removed a valve without my perrmission and charged me Complete rip off. Chelmsford Massachusetts Author: Wilmington, Massachusetts Plumbing: Dun-rite chimneys Chelmsford, Massachusetts

Nov 25 2015
Mr. Sprinkler Repair Dishonest owner and workers! They charged me $250 to fix a valve and less than two days later the exact valve they worked on broke and flooded my basement. They lied to there insurance just to not except liability. It's roughly $14,000 worth of damages.. This all happened 3 days before my baby was born so it has added tons of stress in our lives. I will stop at nothing to make sure the truth is told and will be suing this company. I do marketing and will spend endless hours and money to make there wrong be known. It is now about the principle of what happened and them lying about it. Why have insurance for a business and not use it when you make a mistake. Washington Utah
Author: Washington , Utah Maintenance Companies: Mr. Sprinkler Repair Washington , Utah

Nov 09 2015
Control Devices LLC CDI Valve They charged $28.19 for shipping a very small order of float valave parts, ridiculous. There was no mention of shipping charges of that degree or choice of carriers offered, not to mention a ten day waiting period. Truly a ripoff company. Fenton Missouri Author: Livermore , California Plumbing: Control Devices LLC Fenton, Missouri

Oct 24 2015
az plumbing gary had a leak in my shower valve so called my home warrenty company the reffered me to az plumbing  jacksonville Florida Author: atlantic beach, Florida Plumbing: az plumbing Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
Bay Ridge Toyota Dealership charge $667 for replacing coolant control valve brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Bay Ridge Toyota Dealership brooklyn, New York

6, Report #1200043

Jan 07 2015
Steam Valve Stole my childs money Bellview, Washington Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Software: Steam Internet

Oct 24 2014
Valve Corporation or steampower.com or steam Valve and Steam - zero customer service Bellvue Washington Author: Bedford, Texas Computer Software: Valve Corporation Bellevue, Washington

Oct 03 2014
Spradley Barr Fort Collins i have a Ford F350 and needed to take it to the mechanic to have a fuel injectors and DPF checked out. I first brought into a diesel specialist in order to fix injectors, and they already took the valve cover off and ended up all injectors were fine, but it needed a wiring on cyclender #1. They put a new wiring and mentioned the only problem with the truck was DPF needed to be regen, but their scanner tool didn't work on this vehicle. Therefore, I wanted to take it to Dealer to clean the exhaust filter.. This please is the worse service experience ever! Zero customer satisfaction! Their goal is rip off and steal your hard earned money!!! Fort Collins Colorado Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Spradley Barr Fort Collins Fort Collins, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
Bullseye Powder Coating Took them a valve cover to get powder coated and got it back full of holes 2 weeks past deadline. Hollywood Florida Shame on You! bullseye powder coating Author: Miami, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Bullseye Powder Coating Hollywood Hollywood, Florida

Jun 25 2014
6thplanetusedparts.com/Joey Cutron Joey Cutron Ordered valve covers which he said was $100.00 + $18.00 shipping. He stopped answering my call and I never received the merchandise. I placed the order on June 14, 2014. Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Auto Parts: 6thplanetusedparts.com/Joey Cutron Internet

May 28 2014
Tech Automotive Service Ronny Charged for work not done, broke TPMS sensors, swapped designer stainless steel valve caps for plastic ones Hawthorne New York
Author: Freeport, New York Auto Repair Service: Tech Automotive Service Hawthorne, New York

May 12 2014
Larry H Miller Orem Chevy Bought a car 1 month Later found out it had a burned valve  Orem Utah Author: Mt pleasant, Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Orem Chevy Orem, Utah

Apr 14 2014
Alpha warranty services Would not pay for Valve Body repair. Covered is stated in the contract. draper Utah TCU Simply Not Listed for Coverage Author: Darwin, Minnesota Auto Warranty: alpha warranty services draper, Utah

Apr 09 2014
Quality Transmissions Tampa Florida Wholesale Transmission Parts NOT A REBUILT VALVE BODY! Tampa Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Quality Transmissions Tampa Florida Tampa, Florida

15, Report #1119781

Apr 07 2014
Steampowered Valve this company has fraudulently used my info and charged nine transactions to my MC debit account for $50 each, totaling $450. They done all the charges in the same day, one after another. I have emailed, sent numerous support requests asking them to call me. obviously they are scared to publish their phone number as I can't find one anywhere. We do not play these games they sale and don't believe in them. We are an older couple who works very hard for our money, and then people like them steal it. I have no idea how they got my info, but they did and they have taken what they could. steampowered.com internet Author: pflugerville, Texas Internet Fraud: Steampowered Internet

Mar 11 2014
nomad auto hes a rip off to customers and workers he charges for things he dont do on ur car he ripped of a customer called alberto he charged the insurance company for a head job and only did valve covers I notified the owner and told him to call the insurance place and I will talk to insurance place to as soon as they contact me back hes not the only one he has done this too mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Mechanics: nomad auto mesa, Arizona

Feb 05 2014
united surplus buyers Steve John Valve Scam Houston, Texas Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: united surplus buyers Houston, Texas

18, Report #1120360

Feb 02 2014
Valve Game Company Fraud Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Valve Internet

Oct 29 2013
Global Automotive of Miami, Inc d/b/a SIMMONS, KEVIN 15220 SW 141 COURT MIAMI, FL 33177 I bought a JUNK-BROKEN EGR Valve off EBAY MIAMI Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Auto Parts: Global Automotive of Miami, Inc MIAMI, Florida

Oct 24 2013
Lovesick Lake RV sales when having warranty work done on my trailer we had the TV, stereo and TV remote, a bin with water hoses, pressure reducing valve and filling valve stolen from the trailer. burleigh falls on ontario Canada satisfaction Author: cobourg, Alabama Warranty Companies: Lovesick Lake RV sales burleigh falls on , Select State/Province

Jul 29 2013
PHOENIX ENGINE Phoenix Engine Rebuilders they sold me a motor that blew head gasket, and t broke 1 valve spring and has no valve seals on the pass side so it smokes wtf..!!! PHOENIX,  21632 n 7th ave 85027 Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Auto Repair Service: PHOENIX ENGINE PHOENIX, , Arizona

Jul 26 2013
Gold Medal Plumbing Installing Pressure Reducing Valve East Brunswick New Jersey If you still have an issue - call me Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Gold Medal Plumbing East Brunswick, New Jersey

Mar 09 2013
Infinity Lines LLC i was a company driver for infinity lines LLC out of Goshen IN he charged me for repairs on his truck i had a valve stem go bad and the tire went flat and i didnt notice in time so he just took over $ Goshen, Indiana Author: Rochester, Indiana Motor Vehicle Division: Infinity Lines LLC Goshen, Indiana

Feb 28 2013
CHR Enterprises, Lic aamco did tune-up replaced valve cover gasket messed up my transmission and won't fix it! Yuba City, California Author: Yuba City, California Auto Repair Service: CHR Enterprises, Lic Yuba City, California

Feb 20 2013
Volkswagen of America, Inc Defective Valve Body Transmissions Auburn Hills, Michigan Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Warranty: Volkswagen of America, Inc Auburn Hills, Michigan