Company Directory | venue
Approximately 90 Reports Found

Sep 28 2015
Skyfall Panoramic Hills Illegal Wedding Venue Berkeley Oakland Skyfall Cal, Berkeley Hills illegal venue, public nuisance, shut-down Oakland/Berkeley California Author: berkeley, California Wedding Services: Skyfall Panoramic Hills Wedding Venue Berkeley Oakland Berkeley, California

Sep 21 2015
Best Buy Theater Denied Entrance to Venue and Extremely Embarrassed Because of Medication for Disease New York New York So... Author: Rego Park, New York Theaters: Best Buy Theater New York, New York

Sep 08 2015
Venue Put negative on credit report but never purchase anything Columbus Ohio Author: Deer pRk, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Venue Columbus, Ohio

Jul 09 2015
Ticket Rumba The ticket rumba, theticketrumba Sold me VIP tickets to a concert. I found out on my own that the scheduled venue had closed. No notification from ticket rumba. I requested a refund from them which they refused, because according to them my ticket would be honored at a rescheduled venue. After contacting the new venue, I discovered that my ticket would in fact NOT be honored. I have sent multiple emails to ticket rumba that have so far been ignored. 130$ wasted Internet Author: Str, Alabama Ticket Sales: Ticket Rumba Internet

Jul 09 2015
Steve McKenna Fake Entertainer, Boring, Unprofessional and Will Not Refund, Beware! Site name In September last year a close friend organised a lavish wedding for approximately 150 guests. Everything was perfect, from the venue to the food, up until it was time for the entertainment. The jokes were unfunny and at times very rude, to the point that some guests decided to move to other areas. Naturally, my friend was fuming and cut the show short, which was fortunately followed by a good live gig. When confronted with the issue, Mr McKenna refused to step up to his responsibility and refund her his fee. Whatever you do, think twice before hiring the man, his repertoire is awful and he has been extremely unethical in our case. - Nationwide Author: -, Illinois DJ Services: Steve McKenna -,

Feb 24 2015
George Street Photo & Video This company sucks! Do not use them. We changed our venue to maybe 15 miles away from our initial location and they are trying to charge $400 extra for a distance fee. I asked if we could just get our money back and go elsewhere but they said even though we are 3 months away from the wedding we would be required to pay 80% of the contract amount. These people are thieves plain and simple. Stay away!! San Diego Nationwide Author: La Mesa, California Photography: George Street Photo & Video Nationwide
7, Report #1206204

Feb 02 2015
Javier Gonzalez owner of Smart Design International in Miami, Florida Borrowing Money and Not Repaying Miami Florida
Venue is Colombia not USA Author: Medellin, Colombia, Texas Liars: Javier Gonzalez Miami, Florida
8, Report #1202663

Jan 19 2015
10:20 AM Erika Solano Customer Services Manage Wantickets re order #123183 Sold overbooked venue at Tryst Nightclub at the Wynn Las Vegas for New Years party hosted by Bruno Mars, Fraudulent sales as it was overbooked by several hundred tickets and after waiting for over two hours in line were never let into event. Coconspiring with Tryst? How many tickets were allowed to be sold by Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas stated that Wanttickets is to refund the $506.50 and Wantickets says the Wynn is responsible. After ten messages and correspondance with Erica Solano of WantatFraud ticket sales and getting nowhere with Tryst office of Management Mr. Cook, as well as voice and Email Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California Ticket Sales: Internet
9, Report #1202117

Jan 16 2015
08:37 AM total ticket scammers! they somehow pose as the event venue selling the tixs Internet Author: plantation, Florida Ticket Sales: Internet
10, Report #1198653

Dec 31 2014
Stubhub Misrepresentation of availability, venue, ticket availability Nationwide Internet Author: Washington Ticket Sales: Stubhub Internet
11, Report #1192969

Dec 03 2014
The Manor Bait & Switch Wedding Venue West Orange New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Caterers: The Manor West Orange, New Jersey

Oct 26 2014
full count services bill toomey may case was dismissed because they filed at wrong venue for my small claims court Dublin California Author: san diego, California Legal Process Services: full count services Dublin, California

Aug 12 2014
The Lyons Farmette Jax DeCoster and Betsy Burton we had our wedding at the at this venue early summer 2014 the woman that is supposed to be a professional dealing with our wedding flowers was not only a nasty person but she was a complete joke. she obviously had zero experience and we were very unhappy with our flowers. they were poorly designed, wilted, and she over charged for this no experience she had. it was our special day and Jax ruined it!!! Betsy Burton is selling services that she cannot back up. lyons Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Event Planners & Sites: The Lyons Farmette Internet

Aug 02 2014
Pierce Law Group LLC David Albert Pierce Esq Breach of Contract Beverly Hills California We were locked out of the venue Author: Alabama Theaters: Bars Lounges & Clubs: Pierce Law Group LLC Beverly Hills, California

Jul 21 2014
Randolph County Court Illnoise Sherry Johnson, Judge Gross Deceptive, Nepotism, Chester Illinois Correct Venue Author: Arnold, Missouri Government Services: Randolph County Court Illnoise Chester, Illinois

May 21 2014
10:42 PM | Venue Book |Kelsey Recht staff at Venuebook was unprofessional and the referral to Rick Moelis was a catastrophe. NYC new york Author: new york, New York Event Planners & Sites: Select State/Province

Feb 18 2014
box office tickets sales, select tickets They sold me tickets to the wrong venue city place time. They told me I could not get a refund or could not cancel that they would get me equivalent tickets at the right venue . I was not told that my tickets were not over priced when they were I was over charged and taxed and even though it was their mistake they would not refund me the difference of 60.00 as that is their policy not to. It seems it is their policy to make mistakes at the customers expense with no consequence to them in fact they profit from their mistakes. vernon British Columbia Author: vernon, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: box office tickets sales Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
GoodyTickets Charges double for tickets when you think you are buying from the venue Overland Park Kansas Author: Ames, Iowa Theaters: GoodyTickets Overland Park , Kansas

Nov 16 2013
Venue at Grayhawk Edge at Grayhawk Fraud, Slumlords, Rent to drug dealers and illegals. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Property Management: Venue at Grayhawk Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2013
Maria's Companions Maria, Maria B., xoticcompanions Job scam? Adult entertainment industry offered me employment and paid accomodations but reneged on contract, leaving me stranded. Never replied any form of attempted communication and has essentially disappeared. This may be in the Adult venue but I am posting to help protect others. Ft Lauderdale Florida Maria's Companions, xoticcompanions Job scam? Adult entertainment industry offered me employment and paid accomodations but reneged on contract, leaving me stranded. Never replied to any form of attem Author: Arlington, Virginia Adult Web Sites: Maria's Companions Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 27 2013
Media Distributions & Theatrical Design Home Theater Back of a Truck! BEWARE! Spring Texas
they are working in alvin tx now Author: Spring, Texas TVs & VCRs: Media Distributions Spring, Texas

Jul 03 2013
this is an absolute LIE. Author: Royse City, Texas Wedding Services: SIMPLY ELEGANCE WEDDINGS QUINLAN, Texas

Apr 27 2013
Hydroderm Venue Beware, Total Ripoff Chino, California Author: Rochester, New York Beauty Salons: Hydroderm Chino, California

Apr 21 2013
Footballticketnet Kim Roland Bait and switch ticket selling. Bought Premium seats and was given cheap seats at the venue. Internet Football Ticket Net Author: Amelia, Ohio Sports Teams & Clubs: Footballticketnet Internet

Apr 16 2013
King Ryan iShowcase Trying to get money without renting the venue first and the event is month away!!!!! Internet Did anyone perform there?? Author: , Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Ryan Internet