Company Directory | verizon-wireless

Nov 30 2015
Verizon Wireless Outrageous overage charges Verizon Wireless Internet Data Author: Port Neches, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet

Nov 29 2015
Verizon Wireless Nationwide Author: Clayton, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
Verizon Wireless does not honor representatives promises Nationwide Nationwide Author: Wyoming Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 20 2015
Verizon Wireless Takes Advantage of Grief Phoenix Nationwide TYG You nasty, harmfull, Psychopathic troll Author: Goodyear, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Verizon Wireless They have been overcharging me since we got the phones, Nationwide Author: Piedmont , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 16 2015
Verizon Wireless SELLS ME AN OUTDATED I PHONE 6 FOR FULL RETAIL THE DAY THE THE I PHONE 6 S COMES OUT AND THEN REFUSES ME THE NEW PHONE NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 05 2015
Verizon wireless Company lied to get me to switch over Nationwide Author: Novi, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Oct 31 2015
Verizon Wireless MiFi Data Overage Charges - Using 1 GiG a Day Nationwide Author: frazeysburg, Ohio Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Verizon Wireless Data utilization being counted wrong. Nationwide Author: North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
Dynamic recovery solutions Verizon wireless collection Greenville North Carolina Author: Conklin, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Dynamic recovery solutions Greenville, North Carolina

Oct 25 2015
Verizon Wireless Bait and switch Nationwide
Author: Kalispell, Montana Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 16 2015
Verizon Wireless Had my iPhone for years with 2Gig Data usage--now they are telling me I'm going way over--Why, I only use it for emails, text and a little Safari?? Nationwi Nationwide Really? Author: Chipley, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
Verizon Wireless My smartphone somehow automatically turns my Wi-Fi off when I'm at home on my Wi-Fi so my dad I gets used up and I get billed for it from Verizon Norfolk Virginia VIRIZON TURNING WIFI OFF SO PEOPLE GO OVER LIMIT!! Author: Norfolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless

Sep 28 2015
Verizon Wireless Verizon turns off my wi-fi automatically. Redmond Washington Author: Shoreline, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Redmond, Washington

Sep 28 2015
Verizon Wireless data usage, overcharging data, FIOS Columbus Nationwide Author: Cusseta, Georgia Satellite Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer - Warren Keays manager Rip off! Lied to and deceived by sales agents only interested in the biggest kickbacks they get off a phone you don't want! Don't shop here! Arnold Maryland Finally Author: Annapolis, Maryland Questionable Activities: Cellular Sales Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer Arnold, Maryland

Sep 19 2015
Verizon wireless Over charging for data, hotspot..... We pay for each byte and they have someone way of devaluing it and ensuring our bill is always maxed out. When you call they don't care to help you understand it. Tulsa/nationwide Nationwide Author: Bristow, Oklahoma Internet Service Providers: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Verizon Wireless Charges that I was no clear on Nationwide Author: Hampton Bays, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Verizon Wireless Their attorney Brett Goodman, Arbitrator John Garman and also Verizon Wireless is being racist, they want me to have all white people against me who is black Los Angeles California
apologize Author: Los Angeles, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Verizon Wireless

Aug 28 2015
Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Bryan Joyce-Mitch Paulinho-Chris Miller-Matt Schenkel Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Exton Pennsylvania Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless - A Wireless Premium Retailer Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Deceptive sales and warranty practices Nationwide Verizon Wireless Uses Deceptive Sales Practices Author: Oxnard, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
Verizon Wireless Inaccurate data charges and notices Suffolk Nationwide Data in Background Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: David Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless & Kyocera P***-poor customer service Statesboro Nationwide
Author: Statesboro, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Verizon Wireless Michelle Berges opened an unauthorized account in my name, switching me from a $35/month auto pay to another plan at $48/month. Mind you, I had a flip phone! No one at the Lakewood store was capable of assisting the removal of this new account and flat out told me if I didn't pay the bill they will simply turn it over to collections - which they would. Run and run fast away from any Verizon store. Take a look at the employees and listen to them, they are a cult, they are all about the same age, talk the same language, dress alike (red sneakers). They lie and their managers will back them up all the way. Verizon is good to their employees but not their customers. Lakewood Colorado Author: Lakewood, Colorado Employers: Verizon Wireless Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 18 2015
Verizen Wireless Store salesman KO Did not replace glass screen saver with smudges underneath Port Jefferson Station New York Author: Port Jefferson Station, New York Telephones: Verizon Wireless Store Port Jefferson Station, New York