Company Directory | verizon

Aug 07 2016
Verizon Wireless Data usage scam Internet Data usage BS Author: BARNESVILLE, Georgia Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Internet
27, Report #1320146

Aug 01 2016
Verizon Wireless Data ripoff Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide
28, Report #1320087

Aug 01 2016
Defense Mobile and Brendan Reilly and cohorts Defense mobile, Reilly, carrier, wireless, military, veteran, liars, Total Wireless, Verizon, port, phone numbers Stamford CT
Author: Easley, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Defense Mobile Internet
29, Report #1319996

Aug 01 2016
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. ATERSO01 as return address This notice is being sent to you by a collection agency. The records of Verizon Wireless show that your balance of $38.63 is due in full. Renton Washington Validating the correct consumer Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Verizon Wireless I am grandfathered and now they are making us change plans or lose our service. Greenville Nationwide Author: Taylors, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Verizon I was charged for two years for a DVR service that was discontinued. Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Cable TV: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
verizon premium technical support nonexistant service nonspecific Nationwide Author: brightwaters, New York Computer Help Desk: verizon premium technical support Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
ComCast Xfinity/Verizon Accusation of theft, when I was the one overcharged, and nationwide ignorance behind smoke and mirrors Illinois Author: Illinois Cable Companies: ComCast Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Verizon Wireless Crazy, Sneaky, Abusive Company Nationwide  Verizon gives you a report of your monthly usage. Author: Rockaway , New Jersey Cross-Border Scams: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Verizon Wireless and Lifeproof misrepresentation misinform Nationwide Author: stuart, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Verizon wireless Data rippoff Nationwide Nationwide comment Author: Scott's Valley, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Verizon Charged me 250$ saying it was from my credit report. Then they said they didn't do one. I have excellent credit. Nationwide Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Company intentionally committing fraud on buy one get one- Written proof!!! Nationwide Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Scam Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Charged $2500 for services I did not receive and this has been going on for over 1 yr. New York, New York Nationwide
Author: sherman oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Verizon Wireless NO SOLUTION OFFERED SO HOW CAN I USE YOUR SERVICE Chico California Author: Chico, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Chico , California

Jul 10 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaumont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
sprint free tablets are not free i was with verizon and changed to sprint when they said they could cut my bill in half, I had 7 lines with verizon so had to do the same with sprint 4 phone and 3 tablets after a year and a few mo. I have over paid by close to $400 and have 9 mo. to gosprint said they cant do anything becaue it been over60 days. olympia Nationwide What Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Russell Cellular Verizon Wireless Customer Service Manipulative Sales Approach to the Customers, Stuttgart Arkansas Author: Humphrey, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Stuttgart, Arkansas

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 27 2016
VERIZON FIOS FIOS Switching from copper line to fiber optic without permission Summit Nationwide Author: NY, New York Telephone Companies: VERIZON FIOS Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 08 2016
verizon wireless VERIZON WIRELESS PROMOTION BUY 1 GALAXY S7 OR S7 EDGE & GET 1 FREE IS A SCAM & A RIPOFF Nationwide Author: lake st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
stuart Lee I changed my phone carrier to Verizon. I did this on EAFB in Alaska. today is 6/6/2016 I am still waiting for my 2nd rebate from Stuart Lee which was to come in 12 -14 weeks 4/29/2016. I have called many times leaving VM no call back do not take rebates ripe off buy beware lynnwood Washington Author: anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: stuart Lee lynnwood , Washington