Company Directory | vesta-at-t
Approximately 37 Reports Found

Mar 17 2010
Vesta AT&T This company charged $108.38 on my credit card. Never heard of them and certainly did not authorize it. ?, Oregon Vesta Corporation Response Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Vesta AT&T ?, Oregon

Feb 03 2010
Vesta At&t This company has debited money out of my account. I don't know how they got my information. portland, Oregon *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta At&t portland, Oregon

Jan 12 2010
Vesta AT&T 3x $107 Fraudulent CC charges in 14 days Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Vestal Rip-Offs Author: Paris, Texas Financial Services: Vesta AT&T Portland, Oregon

Aug 02 2009
Vesta AT&T Letter to Vesta Portland Oregan Author: Abq, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: Vesta AT&T Portland, Oregan

Jun 16 2009
AT&T GO PHONE COMPANY VESTA-AT&T GO PHONE COMPANY AT&T PORTLAND OREGON Vesta Corporation Response Author: st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: VESTA - AT&T GO PHONE COMPANY PORTLAND, Oregon

Nov 27 2008
Vesta AT&T Go Phone Auto-Refill Didn't Work and I lost my rollover minutes-- couldn't get them back. Portland Oregon I lost my minutes too Author: SeaTac, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta AT&T Portland, Oregon

Nov 23 2008
VESTA AT&T Rip off my credit card Portland Oregon Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: VESTA Portland, Oregon

Oct 01 2008
Vesta AT&T ATM Debit card / ID theft at this location $103.00 Portland Oregon Author: Metairie, Louisiana Online banking: Vesta AT&T Portland, Oregon

Apr 28 2008
Vesta AT&T Vesta AT&T credit card scam Portland Oregon Author: Bayville, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Vesta AT&T Portland, Oregon

Apr 11 2008
Vesta AT&T I was ripped off $212.00 from my visa. I want it back. Cape Coral Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Computer Fraud: Vesta AT&T Cape Coral, Florida

Jun 21 2007
VESTA - AT&T Prepaid Card Auto Refill ripoff fraudulent charges poor customer service Portland Oregon Author: Asheville, North Carolina Telephone Companies: VESTA - AT&T Prepaid Card Auto Refill Portland, Oregon

Apr 27 2007
Vesta AT&T Prepaid Paid 2000 minutes and was recharged only 400 Ripoff Portland Oregon Author: Bethel, Alaska Better Business Bureau: Vesta AT&T Prepaid Portland, Oregon