Company Directory | video-professor
Approximately 300 Reports Found

26, Report #519683

Dec 02 2009
Video Professor - QuickBooks Free trial cost me $189.95 plus $19.95 S & H plus I had to pay to ship discs back. Denver, Colorado Author: Portage, Michigan Computer Classes: Video Professor - QuickBooks Denver, Colorado

Nov 20 2009
VIDEO PROFESSOR 30 days later and still haven't gotten my refund lakewood, Colorado Author: richmond hts, Ohio Computer Software: VIDEO PROFESSOR lakewood, Colorado

Nov 12 2009
John W. Scherer - Video Professor Scam/Theft Internet Author: New York, New York Computer Software: John W. Scherer - Video Professor Internet

29, Report #520069

Nov 05 2009
Adaptive Tech Co. Video Professor Adaptive Tech Co. Is a Scam, There is no real job offer with this company Internet, Texas Author: Missoula, Montana Computer Software: Adaptive Tech Co. Internet, Texas

30, Report #519003

Nov 03 2009
The Video Professor They pay me without my pression it is cost me 189.95 and they only pay me 75.00..it is not fair. Internet Author: Cudahy, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: The Video Professor Internet

Nov 03 2009
The Video Professor I ordered the free lesson and agreed to pay postage of 6.95. my account was charged $189.95. by the time I got my visa bill they said my ten days to return it was up. I never agreed to be sent 189.95 Internet Author: burlington, Iowa Attorneys General: The Video Professor Internet

Nov 03 2009
The Video Professor I ordered the free lesson and agreed to pay postage of 6.95. my account was charged $189.95. by the time I got my visa bill they said my ten days to return it was up. I never agreed to be sent 189.95 Internet Author: burlington, Iowa Attorneys General: Miscellaneous Companies: The Video Professor Internet

Oct 20 2009
Video Professor John Scherer Founder/CEO Video Professor processed my credit card 9 days after I received merchandise. They say it will take 30+days to process a refund. Reps and supervisors very rude! Lakewood, Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Tutoring: Video Professor John Scherer Founder/CEO Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 01 2009
John W. Scherer - Video Professor, Canceling an order is impossible!! Internet Author: N. Ft. Myers, Florida Computer Classes: John W. Scherer - Video Professor Internet

35, Report #502074

Sep 30 2009
Video Professor, Inc. John W. Scherer Video Professor Industries Is there a class action lawsuit againest the Video Professor?! Internet Author: Plaistow, New Hampshire Bait-and-Switch: Video Professor, Inc. John W. Scherer Internet

Sep 24 2009
Video Professor Did Not Refund Denver Colorado Author: Kincaid, West Virginia Computer Training & Education: Video Professor Denver, Colorado

Sep 24 2009
VIDEO PROFESSOR I ordered a free disk, paid s&h, and was debited $189.99. Customer service is rude and always gives me the same answer...waited on the 30 days for refund and after 30 days, find myself with no money Internet Author: Annapolis, Maryland Computer Classes: VIDEO PROFESSOR Internet

Sep 23 2009
Video Professor is a Scam Artist! Represented offer at $6.96 - snatched $189.95 from my account! Denver, Colorado Author: Bartow, Florida Miscellaneous Office Services: Video Professor / Scam Artist Denver, Colorado

Sep 20 2009
John W. Scherer Ceo - Video Professor Customer Service Refund Nightmare Lakewood, Colorado Author: Clarksville, Indiana Computer Software: John W. Scherer Ceo - Video Professor Lakewood, Colorado

Sep 17 2009
John W. Scherer , Video Professor Total scam which preys on the unsophisticated and the elderly Denver, Colorado Author: Long Grove, Illinois Computer Software: John W. Scherer Aka Video Professor Denver, Colorado

Sep 17 2009
The Video Professor Trusting soul on his adds, deep in your pocket when you order, Internet Author: Auburn, Maine Computer Software: The Video Professor Internet

Sep 14 2009
Video Professor, Inc is a RIP OFF!!. Everyone that work there are scam artists.!!!!! denver , Colorado Author: tustin, California Credit Card Fraud: Video Professor, Inc denver, Colorado

Sep 04 2009
John W. Scherer - Video Professor Free is not Free Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Classes: John W. Scherer Internet

Sep 02 2009
John W. Scherer, Video Professor Video Professor TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!! Denver, Colorado Author: Pahrump, Nevada Computer Training & Education: Computer Classes: John W. Scherer Aka Video Professor Denver, Colorado

Sep 01 2009
Video Professor Returned 2 CDs as agreed, now they have blocked me form ever ordering again and did not refund all of my s&h charges as advertised nor sent me the $10 they promised. Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Computer Software: Video Professor Internet

Sep 01 2009
The Video Professor Disc lessons Sent disc I didn't order and charged my account Lakewood Colorado Author: Meigs, Georgia Tutoring: The Video Professor lAKEWOOD, Colorado

Aug 31 2009
Video Professor I sent my items back like I was told to do and this was back in July and they told me that it had been processed on 7-9-09.Said 21 to 30 business days to get into my account.Still haven't received it, Will not refund my money. Internet Author: Hamlin, West Virginia Computer Training & Education: Video Professor Internet

Aug 23 2009
Video Professor Deceptive Marketing Practices - $50 eBay Offer Des Moines, Iowa Author: Any City, Nationwide Computer Classes: Video Professor Englewood, Colorado

Aug 20 2009
Video Professor Inc Free equals 200 dollars plus access to your credit card Denver Colorado Author: Annapolis, Maryland Tutoring: Video Professor Inc Denver, Colorado

Aug 19 2009
Video Professor Inc THEY CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD 2 TIMES SLIDELL, Louisiana Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Computer Software: Video Professor Inc Denver, Colorado

preferred