Company Directory | viking-magazine
Approximately 41 Reports Found

26, Report #720124

Apr 22 2011
viking magazine service I WAS TOLD I WIN A JACKPORT AMES, Iowa Magazine Author: oregon city, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: viking magazine service AMES, Iowa

May 26 2010
Viking Magazine Service Verbal Abuse Bloomington, Minnesota BATMAN, BATMAN, BATMAN, BATMAN, DID YOU READ THE LETTER THAT WAS SENT TO THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IN THE USA ON 9/12/2007 YET? 'Google' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and the letter is there.... Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Service Bloomington, Minnesota

Mar 10 2010
Blue Whale Publishing, Blue Whale Publications Viking Magazine I was ripped off TOO Bloomington, Minnesota Author: Norton, Massachusetts Sales People: Blue Whale Publishing, Blue Whale Publications Bloomington, Minnesota

Dec 15 2009
Viking Magazine Service, Inc. High pressure magazine sales over twice regular subscription price Bloomington, Illinois Author: Guerneville, California Telemarketers: Viking Magazine Service, Inc. Bloomington, Illinois

Aug 04 2009
Viking Magazine Screwed Me Over Fridley Minnesota Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Employers: Viking Magazine Fridley, Minnesota

Aug 03 2009
Opinion-reward-center And Viking Magazine mislead me to believe i would be receiving a gift card Bloomington Minnesota Author: largo, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Opinion-reward-center And Viking Magazine Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 15 2009
Viking Magazine I was told I had won a $1000.00 online shopping spree, had to order a variety of subscriptions to redeem ! Bloomington Minnesota Author: north pole, Alaska Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Bloomington, Minnesota

Mar 09 2009
Viking Magazine Company I gave this company a year of their service, and now they won't stop my payments after I stated I did'nt want their service anymore. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Company Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jan 07 2009
Viking Magazine Company Viking Magazine Shamefully Rips Off Consumers!!! Bloomington Minnesota Author: Olive Branch, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazine Company Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 25 2008
Viking Magazine Service Beware Viking Magazine Scammed my 20 yr old daughter out of $897 Bloomington Minnesota Viking Magazine Service Bloomington MN Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: Viking Magazine Service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 21 2008
Viking Magazine i WAS TOLD THAT I WOULD GET MAGAZINES THIS COMPANY HAS TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING SO I PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON IT NOW THEY ARE CALLING ME AND HARRASSING ME AND ARE VERY RUDE Bloomington Minnesota Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Bloomington, Minnesota

May 16 2008
Viking Magazine Service Robbery with aggrevation Bloomington Minnesota Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Corrupt Companies: Viking Magazine Service Bloomington, Minnesota

May 02 2008
Viking Magazine Service Ripped my daughter & myself off. calling her private number, & charged 1.00 to hold it on my bank acc. told her my name, told her I gave them permission. $897.00!!!! Bloomington Minnesota ripped off again!!!! third time!!! Author: morrow, Georgia Telemarketers: Viking Magazine Service Bloomington, Minnesota

Feb 22 2008
Viking Magazine viking magazine Denies Optout threatens my credit ripoff Bloonington, Minnesota Author: Wyoming, Michigan Liars: Viking Magazine Bloonington, Minnesota

Nov 26 2007
Viking Magazine Service I cancelled my service twice, but I was told (rudely) that it was too late even after I corrected the rep's error that my cancelation notice was recieved on time Bloomington Minnesota Author: Shelby, North Carolina Book & Magazine Publishers: Viking Magazine Service Bloomington, Minnesota

Dec 04 2006
Viking Magazine ripoff Phone Sales Lied Dishonest Billing My son owes Nearly $1000 for magazines Fast talking Bloomington Minnesota What to do about dishonest magazine dealers Author: Medina, Ohio Telemarketers: Viking Magazine Bloomington, Minnesota