Company Directory | virgin-mobile
Approximately 336 Reports Found

1, Report #1190001

Nov 19 2014
virgin mobile they suspended my service because I had one replacement phone.I sent the phone back over night with a signature.on the 5th of Nov and they claim they do not have the phone yet so my phone is still off and it is Nov 19 2015 Nationwide Author: savannah, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: virgin mobile Nationwide

Nov 14 2014
Virgin Mobile Virgin Mobile Ripped Me Off Plainfield Indiana Author: Felton, California Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Plainfield, Indiana

Nov 08 2014
virgin mobile six months of hell to never get replacement phone nation wide Nationwide Author: apple valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Nationwide

Nov 02 2014
Virgin Mobile Defective Phone Getting Runaround Poor Customer Service virginmobileusa Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Internet

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
VIRGIN MOBILE Vesta.com Is taking money out of my account w/o my approval Portland Oregon Author: Granite Falls, North Carolina Telephones: VIRGIN MOBILE Portland, Oregon

Aug 25 2014
Virgin Mobile What Customer Service Incompetence Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Virgin Mobile Australia Post Paid rip off scam Internet Author: Internet Telephone Companies: Virgin Mobile Australia Internet

Jul 24 2014
virgin mobile I used to be a virgin mobile customer 3 months ago now they are taking money from my account unauthiorized philadelphia pa Portland oregon Author: phila, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Internet

Jul 22 2014
vesta virgin mobile don't know never heard of them before until they appear on my bank statement this company vesta virgin i never heard of them i cannot put something down i don't know them don't know how they did what they done. nation wide
Author: Griffin, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: vesta virgin mobile Select State/Province

11, Report #1161981

Jul 14 2014
samantha pittman virgin mobile has ripped me off for more than 2.000.00. and I am disabled. i have been trying for more than one year to fix/ Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: samantha pittman Internet

Jun 28 2014
vesta mobile stole money out of my bank and i have never even heard of them Portland Nationwide Author: jamestown , New York State Government: vesta virgin mobile portland Nationwide

May 21 2014
Virgin Mobile Sprint Company lies about cost of service Overland Park Kansas Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Overland Park , Kansas

May 06 2014
Virgin Mobile unauthorized charges to credit card Bay City Michigan Author: Bay City, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
virgin mobile vesta VIRGIN MOBILE WIFI AND PRODUCT RETURN SCAM Plainfield Indiana Author: LAKE CITY, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: virgin mobile Plainfield, Indiana

Apr 28 2014
Virgin Mobile Virgin Mobile USA Bad 3G service, for more than one year. Never resolved. Refuse to keep their own promises. Warren New Jersey Author: Brawley, California Telephones: Virgin Mobile Nationwide

Apr 23 2014
Vesta Virgin Vesta Boost PR. Virgin Mobile Charges suddenly appeared on my bank Account and I don't use them for anything. Portland, Or. Internet Author: Boerne, Texas Internet Fraud: Vesta Virgin Internet

Apr 06 2014
Virgin Mobile Absolute Rip Off... Day light robbery!!! Nationwide Author: London, Alabama News Media: Virgin Mobile Nationwide

Mar 18 2014
Virgin Mobile Virgin Mobile Canada SCAM SCAM RIPOFF SCAM RIPOFF SCAM RIPOFF SCAM RIPOFF SCAM RIPOFF SCAM RIPOFF Richmond BritishColumbia Canada Author: Surrey , British Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Richmond, British Columbia

Feb 26 2014
Virgin Mobile scams and lies Nationwide Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile Select State/Province

Feb 24 2014
Assurance Wireless Owned by Virgin Mobile and Sprint They accused me of not sending back their replacement phone, which was never even activated, then suspended my service! Parsippany New Jersey Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Parsippany, New Jersey

Feb 12 2014
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Assurance Allows You to PAY for EXTRA MINUTES on FREE PHONE then TAKES THE MINUTES! RIPOFF! Parsippany Nationwide Author: Covington, Georgia Telephone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Feb 11 2014
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Money Ripoff From The Disabled, Elderly, Underprivileged Internet Nationwide
Author: Gray Court, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Internet, Select State/Province

24, Report #1122094

Feb 08 2014
Virgin Mobile illegally charged my bank account for 5 months after I canceled service Warren New Jersey Author: Lexington, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Virgin Mobile Warren, New Jersey

25, Report #1120404

Feb 03 2014
Virgin Mobile Inadvertently late making a payment to Virgin Mobile? They will steal on the money in your account! internet Nationwide Author: Minster, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Virgin Mobile internet, Select State/Province