Company Directory | vista-print
Approximately 292 Reports Found

Jul 03 2015
Zazzle A glorified (but ten times worse) Vista Print Internet Author: Delran, New Jersey Printing & Copy Services: Zazzle Internet

Jan 24 2014
Vista Print steel, stealing names, steals ideas, registers a clients domain idea Paris France California Class Action Lawsuit against Vistaprint Author: Woodland Hills, California Liars: Vista Print Paris France, California

Oct 02 2013
VPrewards-Vista print Slimey Internet Scammers Omaha Nebraska Author: Manor, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: VPrewards-Vista print Omaha, Nebraska

Feb 07 2013
Vista Print brought cards 4 years ago. just found out that I was being charged 29.95 a month for it's rewards program. i never signrd up for this. Internet Author: reading, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Vista Print Internet

Dec 16 2012
Vista Print> In May 2012 I paid 21.16 for cards etc which i never recieved. I have been told that from a credit note they would refund but have not done so Internet Author: London, Office Suppliers & Stationers: Vista Print Internet

Dec 02 2012
VP Rewards Vista Print con, scam, theft, Internet Author: Glasgow, Other TV Advertisements: VP Rewards Internet

Nov 08 2012
Vista Print I was inadvertantly signed up for VPRewardsUS program and I incurred $200.00 of charges. I did NOT sign up for this program and I received nothing for the money charged to me. This is a total scam Internet I love vista print! Author: Herndon, Virginia Small Business Services: Vista Print Internet

Jun 22 2012
Robert Keane Vista Print Robert Keane CEO of Vista Print is stealing millions from unsuspecting customers through a billing scam. Internet, Massachusetts Vistaprint Author: Huntington Beach, California Printing & Copy Services: Robert Keane Internet, Massachusetts

Mar 21 2012
mvq*vprewardsus vista print total disgrace, crooked me for 2 years at 29.95/month and I never signed up with them Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: mvq*vprewardsus Internet

Jan 24 2012
07:13 AM Vista Print Do not sign up for Vista Prints. They sell cheap business cards so that they can sell your information to their marketing affiliates. They also make it almost impossible to unsubscribe from their e-mail, Internet Really?? Author: Irvine, California On-Line Business: Internet

Dec 14 2011
MVQ-Bizmax Vista Print Fraudulent monthly changes to my credit card account by this fictitious business Internet I too have had a bad experience with Vista Print Author: Spartanburg, SC, South Carolina Small Business Services: MVQ-Bizmax Internet

Jun 27 2011
Ispeedway George West -CEO ISpeedway high pressure rip off. $12,500 no sales, liars depend on credit cards to pull off scam,shut down my web site no sales they are out of business. boycot Vista print new sceme. Mesa, Arizona Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Ispeedway Mesa, Arizona

May 06 2011
06:33 AM Vista Print N.V. Vista Print is nothing more than an online billing scam! , Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Printing & Copy Services: Internet

Mar 30 2011
VP Club US Vista Print Vista Print - Unathorized Charges - Lexington, Massachusetts Author: West Chester, Ohio Printing & Copy Services: VP Club US Vista Print Lexington, Massachusetts

Mar 21 2011
BusinessMax aka Vista Print unauthorized charges under their free samples, Internet Author: , California Printing & Copy Services: BusinessMax, Vista Print Internet

Mar 09 2011
Business Max Vista Print Unwilling and unwittingly was signed up and charged for service I did not use or know of. Internet Vista Print/BizMax Hidden Fee Update Author: Pacific Palisades, California Internet Fraud: Business Max Internet

Feb 23 2011
I did not know of any company such as this I got charged through pay pal I did not authorize this. Author: detroit, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: VISTA PRINT Internet

Feb 17 2011

Feb 03 2011
Vista Print Stole My Money, Internet Author: Cedar Falls, Iowa Printing & Copy Services: Vista Print Internet

Jan 02 2011
Business Max Vista Print Vista Print gave my credit card information to a company called BUsiness Max. Business Max has been charging me for services I was unaware of and did not agree to for a year. Lexington, Internet Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Business Max Internet

Dec 20 2010
Vista Print, Vistaprint On LIne Search Profile lexington, Maine Author: cedarburg, Wisconsin Printing & Copy Services: Vista Print lexington, Maine

Oct 16 2010
Bussiness Max I order cards from Vista Print and was never notified that UI had a membership with Business Max I was billed $200 and they started to renew for $17.97 per month I never asked for membership Internet Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Bussiness Max Internet

Sep 07 2010
Vista Print Forced Membership into MVQ I, Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Buying Clubs: Vista Print Internet

Sep 07 2010
MVQ Vista Print Rewards I just discovered that this has been taken out of my account for a year!!!! after my bookkeeper returned statements. I never signed up for this! All I wanted was business cards and a banner. Crooks! Unauthorized charges Internet, Connecticut Author: Aurora, Colorado Buying Clubs: MVQ Vista Print Rewards Internet, Connecticut

Jun 22 2010
Vista Print My checking account has been charged for an amount I did not authorize! Edgware, United Kingdom *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Vista Print Corrected the Problem Author: Skiatook, Oklahoma Office Suppliers & Stationers: Vista Print Nationwide