Company Directory | vista-print
Approximately 292 Reports Found

May 17 2010
VP Club US Vista Print No mention of a 15 dollar monthly fee. The ad mentions filling out some information. Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Fraud: VP Club US Internet

Apr 24 2010
VISTA PRINT Bogus Business Cards Lexington Massachusetts Author: Los Angles, California Printing & Copy Services: VISTA PRINT Lexington, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2010

Apr 12 2010
Amerykan Gothyk - Vista Print keeps charging me for some service I never bought Lexington Massachusetts Author: Three Forks, Montana Small Business Services: Amerykan Gothyk Lexington, Massachusetts

Mar 15 2010
Vista Print - Bizmax Stealing my money!! Internet Author: Conover, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Vista Print - Internet

Feb 28 2010
Buisness Max,pass Port To Fun- Vista Print Fraud charge to credit card Online, California Author: Santa Clara, California Buisness Max,pass Port To Fun- Vista Print Online, California

Feb 21 2010
AP9 Business Max - Vista Print bizmax vista print ripped me off Internet Author: nashville, Tennessee AP9 Business Max - Vista Print Internet

Feb 19 2010
Vista Print - VP Club US has been ripping me off for months with their 14.95 CP CLUB SCAM when you by a car magnet they continue to charge your bank or financial institution after the transaction. I passed up local companies only to be ripped off by VISTA PRINT 14.95 SCAM, I work hard for my money am a single parent of two in military, how and why do companies think they can get away with this Internet Vista Print Scam Author: 1243 Pineridge Way, Georgia Printing & Copy Services: Vista Print Or VP Club US Internet

Feb 19 2010
Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print Vista Print Unathorized charges on my credit card Internet Author: Oak Park, Illinois Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print Internet

Feb 12 2010
VPCLUBUS AND BIZMAX Vista Print or SHOPESPLUS Repeated Fraudulent Charges Internet Author: Venice, Florida VPCLUBUS AND BIZMAX Internet

Jan 24 2010
Vista Pring Vista Print Rip off charges Lexington, Massachusetts vista print Author: willoughby, Ohio Questionable Activities: Vista Pring Lexington,, Massachusetts

Jan 14 2010
AP9 - vista print Vista Print charged me $14.95 thru bizmax.I was never notified or asked permission to do so Internet, Illinois Author: tinley park, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: AP9 - vista print Internet, Illinois
38, Report #521963

Dec 14 2009
VistaPrint, VISTAPRINT, Vistaprint Usa, they make business cards Internet Why should someone have to do that? Author: Rochester Hills, Michigan Internet Services: VistaPrint, VISTAPRINT, Vistaprint Usa, Internet

Dec 14 2009
VP Club US Vista Print Rewards Falsely claimed I enrolled in Vista Print Rewards, and charged a $17.95 membership fee to my credit card. Internet Author: Novato, California Desktop Publishing: VP Club US Internet

Dec 10 2009
Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print VPCLUBUS Deceptive Scam! Internet Author: fullerton, California Office Suppliers & Stationers: Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print Internet
41, Report #520172

Nov 09 2009
Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print VistaPrint Offered a vague signup during purchase that bills your credit card Lexington, Massachusetts Just purchased from Vistprint- Author: Bozeman, Montana Printing & Copy Services: Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print Lexington, Massachusetts

Nov 09 2009
Vista Print Or VP Club US Being charged $14.95 for what I don't know and never purchased anything for it Internet Author: Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania Printing & Copy Services: Vista Print Or VP Club US Internet
43, Report #520621

Nov 06 2009
VistaPrint - Businessmax Vista Print Monthly Charges for membership I never requested. Internet Author: Colts Neck, New Jersey Printing & Copy Services: VistaPrint - Businessmax Internet
44, Report #519695

Nov 04 2009
Vista Print - Business Max 123 Business Max 123 Charged my credit card every month without my approval Internet Author: Branford, Connecticut Consumer Services: Vista Print, Business Max 123 Internet

Nov 02 2009
Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print Business Max Bizmax Had No Consent Des Plains, Illinois Bizmax's Address According to the BBB Author: Madison, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Businessmax Dealpass Vista Print Des Plains, Illinois

Oct 31 2009
Business Max Vista Print BIZMAX VISTA PRINT IN CAHOOTS WITH BIZMAX IN SIGNING UP SCAM Internet Author: San Francisco, California Business Consulting: Business Max Vista Print Internet

Oct 28 2009
AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT vista print I ordered business cards from vista print and it took me to a survey to save 10 bucks when I got to the end of it I said no and they registered me anyway to debit my bank account for something, Internet Author: century, Florida Internet Fraud: AP9-BUSINESSMAX-VISTA PRINT Internet

Oct 27 2009
VistaPrint VISTA PRINT Passport to FUN SCAM , Recurring monthly charge of 14.95 without any consent or authorization. miami, Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Printing & Copy Services: VistaPrint VISTA PRINT Passport to FUN SCAM Nationwide

Oct 12 2009
Vista Print Shop ESSP, VPClubus VISTA PRINT $14.95 monthly auto payment without consent or permision! Internet Author: champaign, Illinois Websites: Vista Print Internet

Oct 07 2009
bizmax vistaprint both vista print and bizmax charged me 14.95 without my consent Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: forest park, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: bizmax vistaprint Internet