Company Directory | vonage
Approximately 605 Reports Found

Jul 06 2015
Vonage misrepresentation, failure to provide service, refusal to refund Holmdel New Jersey Author: Dublin, Ohio Telephone Companies: Vonage Holmdel, New Jersey

Jul 02 2015
Vonage (Amanda Shaw) Elizabeth Customer Service Billing Ripoff and Misrepresentation-Poor or Non-Existent Customer SErvice Holmdel New Jersey Author: Sandy, Utah Telephones: Vonage Holmdel, New Jersey

May 31 2015
Vonage not stop billing me. The are terrible I cancelled service since they don't work with newer routers and now the won't stop billing me Holmdel New Jersey Cancellation Dispute Author: Waxhaw, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Vonage Internet

4, Report #1220734

Apr 06 2015
Vonage Danny LoveToday at 19:31To bad vonage has been calling lately claiming I owe a outstanding bill when this is not true. I have been a Vonage customer for a long time and this is the first time Vonage ever pulled some nonsense. I have been told three dife Underhanded and sneaky Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Vonage

5, Report #1219672

Apr 01 2015
Vonage Tricky Holmdel, NJ I have experienced the same thing Author: lexington, Kentucky On-Line Business: Vonage Nationwide

Mar 11 2015
Basic talk Vonage Basic talk aka Vonage is a ripoff! Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Telephone Companies: Basic talk Internet

Feb 25 2015
Vonage Bait and Switch with Promotion Internet
Author: Goose Creek, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: Vonage Internet

Feb 18 2015
Vonage Cancelled my service and received a bill for undetailed charges Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Voicemail Services: Vonage Internet

9, Report #1196645

Dec 19 2014
Vonage Business VOCALOCITY INC Vonage Business not compatible with Comcast Atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Atlanta, Georgia

10, Report #1191349

Nov 25 2014
Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Vonage business solutions scam rip off Atlanta Ga. Nationwide Author: west palm beach, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Business Solutions Vonage phones V.O.I.P. Vonage Nationwide

Nov 11 2014
Vonage America Inc un-reasonable overage charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita, California Telephone Companies: Vonage America Inc Nationwide

Nov 05 2014
vonage lying, and deciving salesman Internet Author: Chatham, Telephone Companies: vonage Internet

Aug 21 2014
Vonage Unrequested Cancellation and Porting of Number to Another Provider Nationwide Slamming Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Vonage Nationwide

May 05 2014
Vonage Marketing Frauding my information. I disconnected Yet it is still active, taking monies more than 2 years. refuse to refund. Holmdel, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Tallahassee, Florida Consumer Services: Vonage Marketing Nationwide

May 04 2014
Vonage Vonage is a rip off oxnard California Vonage contacted me Author: OXNARD, California Telephone Companies: Vonage Nationwide

16, Report #1131964

Mar 19 2014
Vonage VOIP Phone Company Vonage LLC Vonage charged my credit card fraudulently without me ordering or receiving any services, they refuse to refund me. Holmdel  New Jersey Author: Shandaken , New York Cross-Border Scams: Vonage Select State/Province

17, Report #1121935

Feb 08 2014
VONAGE Vonage unlimited calling they charged my debit card. No equipment provided as s promised and no services. They ignore my calls. Give me run around. san Bernardino California Author: san Bernardino, California Telephone Companies: VONAGE san Bernardino, California

Jan 24 2014
Vonage Vonage Holdings Corp The worst company in the USA to do business with - STILL holmdel New Jersey Author: North Hills, California Telephone Companies: Vonage holmdel, New Jersey

Dec 03 2013
Vonage America Vonage America needs to stop charging forservices no rendered! Holmdel New Jersey Author: Rochester, New York Telephone Companies: Vonage America Holdel, New Jersey

Oct 06 2013
VONAGE Intentionally misleading marketing....... Stone Mountain Georgia Author: PINE LAKE, Georgia Communications & Networking: VONAGE Stone Mountain, Georgia

Aug 30 2013
VONAGE ; www.vonage.com VONAGE PHONE SERVICE MADE EDISON New Jersey
Author: ENCINO, California Telephones: VONAGE ; www.vonage.com EDISON, New Jersey

Aug 06 2013
Vonage steal my money, at first when I called to cancel my service because I closed my business and wanted to switch to a Residential, he said that there was not charge for canceling,, but at the moment I wasn't agreed with the price and told him just to cancel, he said that there was a charged for cancelation and that they will only return some amount of money, they lie, steal and take advantage of consumers, a total rip-off!!!! Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Vonage Dallas, Texas

Jul 24 2013
Vonage Vonage, VoIP, Misrepresentation, False Advertising, Lied about Price, Unauthorized Charges, Promotional Offer Lie Internet Actually... Author: Naples, Florida Telephone Companies: Vonage Internet

Jul 23 2013
Cory Rubin Vonage working in Walmart/Fry's He promises you work and when you send any information, you never hear from him again. He is a liar who should be out behind bars for fraud and identity theft. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Telephones: Cory Rubin San Diego, California

May 31 2013
BasicTalk.com is marketing gimmick by VONAGE and requires 12 months contarcts Misleading sale staff - Basictalk misleading me and requires a 12 months contracts with basd customer services outside of the US, a lot of transfer to ask 1 question Internet
BasicTalk: Good but Basic Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Communications & Networking: BasicTalk.com is marketing gimmick by VONAGE and requires 12 months contarcts Misleading sale staff - Internet