Company Directory | wakanetwork
Approximately 20 Reports Found

Aug 11 2013
Wakanetwork LAST NOVEMBER, I WAS PROMISED OVER $160.00 IN VOUCHERS FOR GAS AND WALMART. iVE NEVER RECIEVED A DIME AND YES ITS BEEN PLENTY OF TIME. WALANETWORK.COM. SO FAR HAS REIMBURSED ZERO DOLLARS I AM EXTREEMLY PISSED OFF !!! CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS AND CONTACT ME WITH SOME INFO ON HOW TO GET A REFUND AND HOW TO REPORT THESE CRIMES THANK YOU Internet Author: Citrus Heights, California Gas Stations: Wakanetwork Select State/Province

May 28 2013
wakanetwork Received phone call weeks ago that I had won a $160 for use at Walmart and Gas station and would receive an E-mail advising me how to get the rewards. Never heard from them again and now getting chargesa on my bank account?? Internet  Author: CAMARILLO, California City Officials: wakanetwork Internet

Apr 08 2013
WAKANETWORK TOOK MORE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT PERMISSION, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: sierra vista, Arizona Telemarketers: WAKANETWORK Internet

Mar 05 2013
The wakanetwork took money out of my checking account i did not, i repeat did not authorize. Schenectady, New York Author: Schenectady, New York Questionable Activities: Wakanetwork Schenectady, New York

Feb 14 2013
Wakanetwork Wasanetwork Gift cards in exchange for taking a simple survey? Internet Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Consumer Services: Wakanetwork Internet

Jan 28 2013
wakanetwork wakanetwork I was take for a ride, how does the internet allow a company like this on the internet Internet Author: DETROIT, Michigan Consumer Services: wakanetwork Internet

Jan 24 2013
wakanetwork.com wakanetwork premium.com Told me I won 10 dollar and 100 dollar gas certificate, claimed I could cancel anytime, but noone answers telephone calls. I cannot cancel and this company keeps stealing my money. Internet Author: , Oregon Bait-and-Switch: wakanetwork.com Internet

Jan 24 2013

Jan 09 2013
Wakanetwork This lady called me about a survey that I was interested online. If I answered all of her questions, I would receive $100 walmart gift card and $50 gas card in my email, which would take about 15 minutes Internet Author: Ravenna, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Wakanetwork Internet

Nov 21 2012
wakanetwork There is no way to stop these people from taking my money, Internet Author: Centralia, Washington Financial Services: wakanetwork Internet

Nov 19 2012
Wakanetwork Wendy Morris You have one gift cards 4 free gas,walmart card Internet Author: San Carlos, California Internet Fraud: Wakanetwork Internet

Nov 09 2012
wakanetwork.com premium benefits wakanetwork scammed me!! henderson, Nevada Author: garden grove, California Internet Fraud: wakanetwork.com premium benefits henderson, Nevada

Nov 09 2012
waKANETWORK told me i had until nov.5 to cancel'i did on the 5th.but they took 59.99 out of my bank acc.i no iam stupid.not things free des plaines, Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: williamsport, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: waKANETWORK des plaines, Illinois

Nov 09 2012
wakanetwork They give you a trial offer and then try to bill you for their full dues even though you called to cancel at end of trial! Internet Author: Medway, Massachusetts Travel Services: wakanetwork Internet

Nov 06 2012
wakanetwork had me use my card for 2.99 to get free gift card and gas totalling 160.00 Internet Author: springfield, Illinois Cash Services: wakanetwork Internet

Nov 03 2012
wakanetwork.com Beware, wakanetwork is a scam Henderson,, Nevada Author: Broadalbin, New York Shopping Centers & Malls: wakanetwork.com Henderson,, Nevada

Oct 20 2012
wakanetwork Was promise a email for a gift card from walmart and never got it! Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: wakanetwork Internet

Sep 28 2012
wakanetwork from b savings i did a survey for b savings and today a lady called m and told me i had done a survey for wal-mart gift card and coupons and i saw the network was safe thru my norton so i opened the web site up and, Internet Author: craigmont, Idaho Credit Card Fraud: wakanetwork Internet

Aug 22 2012
wakanetwork I have heard it all... after I called and cancelled my account I was still charged the 2.99 when I called and spoke to the operator she said yes I see you cancelled your account but you did not ask fo I've heard it all ! Internet Author: Lenox, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: wakanetwork Internet

Jul 10 2012
wakanetwork They said it not cost me anything but it did they over drow my accout 51.96. Internet Author: Huron, South Dakota Internet Fraud: wakanetwork Internet