Company Directory | wal-mart

26, Report #1219989

Apr 02 2015
Valu-Pass i was told that i would be charged a one time fee of $4.95 for a free 14 day trial of their benifits program i was told that with this $4.95 i would recieve in the mail a $100 gift card for Wal-Mart, a gas voucher for $40. i have recieved nothing in the mail and its has been a month since and i just woke up and found out that Valu-pass has charged my bank account for $24.95 without my permission and  Nationwide Author: lakewood, Colorado Rebates: Valu-Pass Nationwide

Mar 28 2015
Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Nationwide Straight Talk / Wal Mart lost time. Author: Alamogordo, New Mexico Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk / Wal Mart Nationwide

Feb 28 2015
Wal-Mart False advertisement of the price of multiple items Malvern Arkansas It is false advertisement Author: BENTON, Arkansas Bed & Bath: Wal-Mart Malvern, Arkansas

29, Report #1201233

Jan 12 2015
Straight Talk Wal-Mart cell phone service, worst, terrible technical support, do not buy Nationwide Refund received Author: Fargo, North Dakota Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

30, Report #1199365

Jan 04 2015
Hopewell Promotion, Inc. Sold me merchandise at Wal-Mart that turned black Baltimore Maryland Author: Leesburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Hopewell Promotion, Inc. Baltimore, Maryland

31, Report #1198846

Jan 01 2015
Wal-Mart Have Wal-Mart visa card can't use and I have some everything and they don't fix it or help solve problem. I even have tried it when card out less than my purchase newton Iowa Author: newton, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: Wal-Mart newton, Iowa

32, Report #1198099

Dec 29 2014
Wal Mart and Telecheck Wal Mart honored a check without proper identification-Telecheck provided my driver's license number to Wal Mart Pineville Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Consumer Services: Wal Mart and Telecheck Pineville, Louisiana

33, Report #1195661

Dec 15 2014
Wal-mart, Sandra L. Sweeney Scam Check for mystery shoper Bentonville Arkansas Author: Randallstown, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Wal-mart Bentonville, Arkansas

34, Report #1194544

Dec 10 2014
Power Up Garcinia Cambogia Omega Global my husband ordered me this back in July of this year and cancelled after the deal and in August he called back to make sure it was cancelled after he sent the empty bottle back as requested it came back as return to sender and he was told he was not in their system even. So in September his credit card was charged 49.95$ and he never received any product . So he called and disputed considering he had cancelled. Well in October he got another bill for 49.95$ under another name and no product once again. So he had to call and tell them once again. Mind you he had cancelled back in August. So November rolls around and another bill from another company for 49.95$ and he had never received product. Then just yesterday from a company in Great Britian he got billed 49.95$ for more product he cancelled in August and never received any of this vitamin you can simply get at the Wal-Mart for a much cheaper fraction. They are a fraudelent company. If he is getting billed every month since he cancelled imagine all the people getting ripped off. Hialeah Florida Author: Lehigh Acres, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Power Up Garcinia Cambogia Hialeah , Florida

35, Report #1194119

Dec 09 2014
Wal-mart Walmart Tire and Lube OIL CHANGE RUINED MY ENGINE Cartersville Georgia Oil Change Problems Author: Cartersville, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Wal-mart Cartersville, Georgia

36, Report #1192510

Dec 02 2014
Wal-Mart tire and lube $700 dollars down the drain was told i needed a allignement when in fact it was my sway bar links i think walmart should not be allowed to sell tires if they are not gonna inspect the vechile correctly Lancaster Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Wal-Mart tire and lube Lancaster, Ohio

37, Report #1190556

Nov 21 2014
wal-mart green dot took out 470$ from my debit card st petersburg Florida Author: st petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: wal-mart st petersburg, Florida

38, Report #1190460

Nov 21 2014
Wal-Mart Store #1117 Rude Managers False Advertisement Policy Breaking Dishonest Employees and Management PLANO Texas
Actions speak louder than words Author: PLANO, Texas TVs & VCRs: Wal-Mart PLANO, Texas

39, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Oct 30 2014
Wal-Mart Need a Job and they are hiring and they are discriminating. Bolivar Tennessee Author: Bolivar, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Wal-Mart Bolivar, Tennessee

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to [email protected] Englewood Cliffs New Jersey www.directservicesco.com Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Sep 26 2014
Wal-Mart/Claims Management Inc. Don't slip and fall in Wal-Mart because They won't take any responsiblity! Lexington Kentucky Watch where you're walking Author: Clovis, California Liars: Wal-Mart/Claims Management Inc. Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 23 2014
Wal Mart WAL MART SHAFTED ME OUT OF MY MONEY AND REFUSED TO STAND BEHIND DEFECTIVE STRAIGHT TALK PHONE Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Wal Mart Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Wal Mart and Blue bird Amercan Express Credit Card Hartford Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Wal Mart and Blue Card America Express Hartford, Wisconsin

Aug 29 2014
Wal Mart site to store is the WORST way to buy exasperating, lack of communication, unnecessary, right hand doesn't know what left hand is doing Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Kitchens: Wal Mart site to store Internet

47, Report #1172011

Aug 24 2014
Hopewell promotions inc.. I have also bought this so called jewelry from my local Wal-Mart and it is junk!!! I have tried to contact the company and NO response!!! Baltimore Maryland Rebuttal to Candy's response Author: Linwood, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Hopewell promotions inc.. Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 20 2014
Wal-Mart debit my account for 613.00 on August 4th sandersville Georgia So? Author: SANDERSVILLE, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Wal-Mart sandersville, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Wal-mart Store Card/ Wal-mart Credit Card Theft by Deception, Lies, Harrassment, FCRA Violations Draper Utah Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: GE Capital Bank/ Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 17 2014
Family Mobile by Wal Mart Family Mobile powered by T-Mobile Billed $30.00 for service never used and cancelled on the second day of porting no. over Nationwide Author: Gurnee, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile by Wal Mart Internet