Company Directory | walmart-moneycard
Approximately 45 Reports Found

Aug 04 2012
walmart moneycard GE bank, Master Card disputed a charge on walmart moneycard and they closed my account. Internet Author: glendale, Arizona Financial Services: walmart moneycard Internet

Aug 04 2012
walmart moneycard Blatantly misinformed me with the wrong and it costed me dearly.They will not take responsibilty.I literally lost my business over this.They say whatever they have to say to get you off the phone Internet, California Author: stockton, California Miscellaneous Companies: walmart moneycard Internet, California

May 03 2012
Walmart Moneycard green dot corporation My Walmart MoneyCard was blocked after receiving my direct deposit for my Tax Refund for the amount of $736.00 monrovia, California There is no corporate representative at Green Dot/Walmart Author: lawton, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Moneycard monrovia, California

Apr 18 2012
Walmart & Green Dot Corporation Walmart MoneyCard CSR blacked out . CSR wipped out my account. I had made my card compomised due to the fact of myself having moany problems with this replacement card, then it had taken 3 weeks and an over night expre Internet
wal-mart green dot card Author: Columbus, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Walmart & Green Dot Corporation Internet

Mar 27 2012
walmart moneycard money not insured, did not refund my money, refused refund Internet Author: goodlettsville, Tennessee Consumer Services: walmart moneycard Internet

Mar 14 2012
GE MONEYBANK/WALMART MONEYCARD CANCELLATION OF ACCT DUE TO SUSPICIOUS DEPOSIT INFORMATION Internet I refused to send my information to her because I didn't know her?? Author: LONG POND, Pennsylvania Accounting: GE MONEYBANK/WALMART MONEYCARD Internet

Mar 01 2012
WALMART MONEY CARD - GE MONEY BANK GE Money Bank Walmart MoneyCard (GE Money Bank) embezzles funds from innocent consumers. Internet your opinion matters Author: Duluth, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: WALMART MONEY CARD - GE MONEY BANK Internet

Feb 09 2012
ge money bank walmart moneycard GE Money Bank froze my prepaid walmart card Internet, California Author: valles mines, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: ge money bank Internet, California

Dec 06 2011
Walmart Walmart Moneycard isn't secure and it isn't convenient and they could steal your ID for Identity Theft Mayodan North Carolina re: walmart money card ssi govermental for direct deposit Author: Mayodan, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Walmart Mayodan, North Carolina

Sep 28 2011
Walmart Moneycard VISA Walmart Moneycard stress, humiliating, harassing, and disparaging Monrovia, California RESOLVED ? Author: HUDSON, New York Financial Services: Walmart Moneycard Monrovia, California

Jun 18 2011
Walmart Money Card Green dot Oversees bandits running walmart money card Phoenix, Arizona
More money card scams update Author: phoenix, Income Tax Service: Walmart Money Card Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 10 2011
GE Money Bank, Walmart Moneycard Ripped off by Bank Monrovia, California
Ummm Author: Luxora, Arkansas Banks: GE Money Bank, Walmart Moneycard Monrovia, California

Oct 30 2010
GE Bank Walmart MoneyCard Giving me inaccurate details about where they are located at, and where my direct deposit is Internet General Electric is linked to the Federal Reserve. Anyone can 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts.... Author: , Florida Cash Services: GE Bank Walmart MoneyCard Internet

Sep 30 2010
Walmart Moneycard charging $3.00 per month with out informing customer Internet Check fine print. Author: Junciton City, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Moneycard Internet

Jun 10 2010
Visa Walmart Moneycard - Green Dot Pre-Paid Credit Card Internet Author: ravenna, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Visa Walmart Moneycard - Green Dot Internet

Feb 19 2010
WALMART MONEY CARD - GE MONEY BANK GE Money Bank The security of Walmart MoneyCard is inadequate. Monrovia, California Author: Augusta, Georgia WALMART MONEY CARD - GE MONEY BANK Monrovia, California

Aug 06 2009
Walmart Moneycard, Walmart Moneycard Ge Money Bank holding my money hostage Monrovia california Author: brockton, Massachusetts Credit Services: Walmart Moneycard Ge Money Bank Monrovia, California

Jun 09 2009
Visa Walmart Moneycard - Green Dot they were taking out 2&3 dollars without me making any purchases,the last time I used it walmart said I only had 7 cents left and should have had about 28.00 left. all total about 36.00 is missing within 3 weeks and 3 purchases.Thank You. Columbus Georgia Check the fine print Author: Wynnewood Wynnewood, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: Visa Walmart Moneycard - Green Dot Internet

Jan 23 2009
Walmart Moneycard illegally stole and charged me a monthy fee of $4 on the same month of purchase Mayodan North Carolina Whatever happened to the OP? Author: Mayodan, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Walmart Moneycard Mayodan, North Carolina

Jan 24 2008
Walmart Moneycard - Green Dot Corporation Refusal of Chargeback Monrovia California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Walmart Moneycard - Green Dot Corporation Monrovia, California