Company Directory | walmart

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
Green Dot Walmart money card green dot corporation greent dot walmart money card pasadena California Author: laurel, Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Green Dot Walmart money card pasadena, California

Aug 15 2016
Straght Talk/Walmart Walmart Permanently lock your phone if you change carriers Atlanta Nationwide Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straght Talk/Walmart Nationwide

4, Report #1320712

Aug 14 2016
Walmart inc Walmart inc sent me a bogus check for 1,991.56 ,they said to activate the check to be a secret shopper,. Bentonville Arkansas Author: okc, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

Aug 14 2016
Green dot corporation Walmart money card Green dot let a company called draftkings take money from my account without my consent totaling almost $600.00  PASADENA California Author: Demopolis, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Green dot corporation PASADENA, California

Aug 07 2016
Sams Club Walmart Wallet less and $14,000 cash poorer thanks to cashier. Amarillo, Tx. Nationwide Author: Claude, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sams Club Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Walmart Tire Warranty Dishonored Harrison Arkansas Author: Harrison, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: Walmart Harrison, Arkansas

8, Report #1320532

Aug 03 2016
wholesaleamerica jeffery is the contact person..is the only contact person for the company.no matter what number you push when you call the 1 800 number. i order some pallet from whole america and did not receive any pallet i call this man jeffery several time and email him we was calling me back until we wire him the money in to his accounti order cvs pallet walmart pallet and to day i google and read all can of bad review on this company with the bbb i should have done that before i place my order but i did not so i need you all help to track this man down i have the last email he sent and receipt were the wire went to Riverview florida Author: columbus, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: wholesaleamerica Internet

9, Report #1320415

Aug 03 2016
Greg A. Larson posing as WALMART Director of Operations WALMART SCAM Letter with check $1,965. ph# 201-297-9172 is Scammer's ph# . DON'T DEPOSIT CHECK. WM gets 100+ calls daily Author: Chester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Greg A. Larson - WALMART Bentonville, Arkansas

10, Report #1320114

Aug 01 2016
Walmart Money Card Nationwide Author: Decker, Indiana Grocery Stores: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Jul 30 2016
service com usa have done many jobs for them was only been paid for 2. they owe me 4 to 5 thousand dollars for walmart work. its been months have not been paid. they are full of it. there accounting office will not talk with you. make up excuses.they are the worst of the worst company. i hope they all go to jail brielle New Jersey Author: rochester, New York Property Management: servicecomusa brielle, New Jersey

12, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

13, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

14, Report #1319556

Jul 29 2016
walmart family mobile continues to charge for line that were supposed to be cancelled 2 mths ago Nationwide Author: antioch, Tennessee Telephone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Walmart money gram Money gram scam at Walmart Rocklin California Author: Rocklin, California Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart money gram Rocklin, California

Jul 20 2016
Walmart Inc Recipientview Quality Control Recieved a check Bentonville Arkansas Author: Pembroke, New Hampshire Cash Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Family mobile Scamming customers over phone basics Bentonville Arconsaw Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Internet: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Walmart time consuming, needs improvement, fish smelled and tasted bad, customer service needs work, my letter was misread by customer service, i got the runaround Mississauga Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Protection care Plan WONT SHOW THE DAY AS PROMISED Nationwide Author: Linn Creek, Missouri Television Parts & Services: Walmart Protection care Plan Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Pharmerica Pharamerica charged 1587.84 for a prescription you an get at Walmart for 29.00 Louisville Kentucky Author: Columbus, Ohio Pharmacies: Pharmerica Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Green Dot Bank Walmart MoneyCard False information Phillipines Nationwide
Author: DENISON, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Walmart Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Raeford, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Fayetteville , North Carolina

Jul 14 2016
Walmart My Family Mobile Canceled service after they would not refund me the $25.00 Xtras pack that I had for over a year without being able to use it to purchase any down loads or services. Charged a month after canceled service. Nationwide Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart My Family Mobile Internet

Jul 14 2016
Walmart Online Walmart does not care about customer service, and lies. Texas (Corporate office) Internet Author: STAUNTON, Virginia Mail Order Services: Walmart Online Internet