Company Directory | walmart

Jul 20 2016
Walmart Inc Recipientview Quality Control Recieved a check Bentonville Arkansas Author: Pembroke, New Hampshire Cash Services: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Family mobile Scamming customers over phone basics Bentonville Arconsaw Nationwide Author: lafayette, Colorado Internet: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Walmart time consuming, needs improvement, fish smelled and tasted bad, customer service needs work, my letter was misread by customer service, i got the runaround Mississauga Ontario
Author: Los Angeles, California Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Mississauga, Ontario

Jul 19 2016
Walmart Protection care Plan WONT SHOW THE DAY AS PROMISED Nationwide Author: Linn Creek, Missouri Television Parts & Services: Walmart Protection care Plan Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
Pharmerica Pharamerica charged 1587.84 for a prescription you an get at Walmart for 29.00 Louisville Kentucky Author: Columbus, Ohio Pharmacies: Pharmerica Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Green Dot Bank Walmart MoneyCard False information Phillipines Nationwide
Author: DENISON, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Bank Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Walmart Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Raeford, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Fayetteville , North Carolina

Jul 14 2016
Walmart My Family Mobile Canceled service after they would not refund me the $25.00 Xtras pack that I had for over a year without being able to use it to purchase any down loads or services. Charged a month after canceled service. Nationwide Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart My Family Mobile Internet

Jul 14 2016
Walmart Online Walmart does not care about customer service, and lies. Texas (Corporate office) Internet Author: STAUNTON, Virginia Mail Order Services: Walmart Online Internet

Jul 12 2016
bigsavesonline Bootleg Walmart Site Internet Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: bigsavesonline Internet

Jul 11 2016
Green Dot Walmart Money Card Held my money for over 10 days, incompetent customer service Pasadena California Author: Duarte, California Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Pasadena, California

Jun 29 2016
Walmart - Walmart Walmart keeping people unemployed Atlanta, GA Nationwide
Author: Atlanta , Georgia Food Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Walmart Visa card Stole our hard earned money Livingston Texas Author: Livingston, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Walmart visa card Livingston, Texas

Jun 23 2016
WALMART ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE PERSONALIZING THE MANAGEMENT ASK LOYAL CUSTOMER TO LEAVE STORE BECAUSE OF TRYING TO PAY 15 ITEMS IN A 10 ITEMS REGISTER HALLANDALE BEACH Florida
Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Grocery Stores: WALMART HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida

Jun 23 2016
WALMART, INC I am manic because they have taken the money out of my account. What am I to do? Bentonville Arkansas Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Customer: WALMART, INC Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 22 2016
Asurion/WalMart Product Care Plans Liars and false advertisement! Roseville Nationwide Author: Minnesota TVs & VCRs: Asurion/WalMart Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Walmart can you say FRUSTRATING Internet Author: Great Falls, Montana On-Line Stores: Walmart Internet

Jun 21 2016
Walmart, Inc I was sent a check in the amount of $2926.22 with a letter stating I had been chosen as a consumer service evaluator. The letter stated that I should deposit check into my account and withdraw all but $500.00 to complete two training survey assignments. I would need to complete these assignments within 24 hours after generating each from website address provided (coordinator@productsqualitiesview.com. i was to make sure I emailed my reports and any receipts to same email. It was signed by Elliot M. Johnson, Director of Operations. Bentonville Arkansas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Consumer Services: Walmart, Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 20 2016
Walmart www.wmforcustomers.com sent bad check and tel numbers tehat did not connect to anyone or office Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Florissant, Missouri Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Walmart, Arthur Alston, Masika Iweala Sent a check saying that I can work part time as an evaluater, Cashed check after 2days did the assignment and the next day their check bounced and now I'm out $1500.00 Internet
GIANT SCAM!!!!!!!!!!! Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Internet

Jun 16 2016
C MARKET RESEARCH DENNIS ROSENBLUM-JOHN BRAIN-GANT JOHNSON Asked to shop Walmart and MoneyGram and then evaluate their service using cashier ck to wire money back to them Jacksonville Florida Author: Escondido, California Liars: Unusual Rip-Off: C MARKET RESEARCH Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 14 2016
WalMart Inc. Quality Control Program & Consumer Service Evaluation Bentonville Arkansas Author: Lockhart, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: WalMart Inc. Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 13 2016
I am not happy with Family Mobile for stating that I never did close my account to start another account and I did because to port a number over you have to have an existing account and then close it out to start another account now I am with Verizon not family mobile T-Mobile and I don't appreciate the disrespectfulness that I got from the customer service line and I would never use T-Mobile family mobile ever again it's a rip-off EI Dorado Hills California Author: bessemer, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile EI Dorado Hills, California

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA