Company Directory | walmart

Oct 22 2014
Walmart Web Control fraud, counterfeit check, consumer service evaluator, quality control program, accounts closed, Bentonville Arkansas Author: Cleveland, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Web Control Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 21 2014
walmart services info sent a fake check for mystery shop bentonville Arkansas Author: ft. walton beach, Florida Customer: walmart services info bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 20 2014
Walmart Family Mobile My bill was suspended today and got cut back on.When it was back on they changed my number,not with my authorization. Oklahoma City Nationwide,Ok Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Walmart web control Job title : Consumer Service Evaluator Bentonville Arkansas Author: Hemet, California Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart web control Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 18 2014
Reward Redemption Center I Order magazines of this company and was told I get 250.00 gift card from walmart never got a gift card yet got this paper of redemption voucher ??? Arvada Colorado Author: meadville, Pennsylvania Department & Outlet Stores: Reward Redemption Center Arvada, Colorado

Oct 17 2014
walmart web control Rebekah Bowden Pay to Shop Bentonville arkansas Author: mount pleasant, South Carolina Consumer Services: walmart web control Internet

Oct 14 2014
walmart web control scam bentonville Arkansas Author: loon lake, Washington Cross-Border Scams: walmart web control bentonville, Arkansas

8, Report #1182096

Oct 09 2014
Walmart Family T Mobile T Mobile, Walmart Family T Mobile Worst decision of my life to get T Mobile phone and phone service from Walmart Nationwide Nationwide Author: Taylorsville, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family T Mobile Nationwide

Oct 07 2014
Walmart Money Card Green Dot Bank Walmart Money Card Scam and Deceptive Business Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Oct 06 2014
Walmart Product Care Plan Asurion LLC Walmart Product Protection Care Plan Fails to Deliver Sterling Virginia
Author: Salem, Oregon Warranty Companies: Walmart Product Care Plan Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
WalMart Money Card GreenDot Card Walmart Money Card Collects Your Money Internet Author: Canal Winchester, Ohio Consumer Services: WalMart Money Card Internet

Sep 29 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile I paid the bill after talking to the company, Now they say I owe .25. They charge 3 dollars to pay it Nationwide Author: Magnolia, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 28 2014
Walmart Strait talk, Straittalk, straighttalk WARNING StraittalkHIDES Data Disclosure and CHEATS your DATA. OVERCHARGES Sacramento, CA Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Internet Service Providers: Walmart Nationwide

Sep 27 2014
Walmart Accused of Shoplifting Brown Deer Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Brown Deer, Wisconsin

Sep 26 2014
Walmart Family Moblie Hello, my name is Carroll K Wesley, in became a family moblie customer earlier this year 2014, they are taking my cash money , and taking money out of my bank account, and saying that they are not Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: walmart Nationwide

Sep 23 2014
Invent-Tech Invention Technologies Incorporated Told me if I didn't take this opportunity to patent my idea that someday I might be walking through Walmart and see MY hat and think..that could have been me! Coral Gables Florida Author: Kewanee, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Invent-Tech Coral Gables, Florida

Sep 21 2014
Tracfone Straightalk New phone died - would not reactivate original phone Knoxville Walmart Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Walmart myfamilymobile billing on closed account, no help on phone support #1255-Laurinburg Nationwide Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: myfamilymobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile Worst cellular service out there! Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Treating me like I'm on contract, threat of credit report to credit union El Dorado Hills California Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile El Dorado Hills , California

Sep 06 2014
Walmart Eye Vision Center in Roseburg, Oregon Wrong prescription, could not see with glasses, VERY rude behavior from optician,doesn't know information about their product. Roseburg Oregon Author: Myrtle Creek, Oregon Eye Care: Walmart Eye Vision Center in Roseburg, Oregon Roseburg, Oregon

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend and walmart.com Walmart , Walmart.com & Netspend Metabank Allowed a fraduglent charge to be paid even after they were advised the charge was fraud before they paid it Austin Texas Author: Fremont , Michigan Credit Services: NetSpend and walmart.com Austin , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Reward Redemption Center Offered $250 WalMart Gift Card for buying Magazines Arvada Colorado Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Reward Redemption Center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

25, Report #1172096

Aug 25 2014
Walmart/Claims Management Inc. Oil technician stripped oil plug causing leak/Serious Neck injury caused by Manager taking me under my car. Odessa Texas Author: Monahans, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Walmart/Claims Management Inc. Lexington,Kentucky, Select State/Province