Company Directory | walmart

Apr 19 2016
GoBank Division of Green Dot corporation, part of Walmart. They are stealing money from people Utah, Internet, Pasaden California, Philippines Internet Author: Bridger, Montana Banks: GoBank Internet

Apr 16 2016
Goshopandsave Said I had won a $100 Walmart gift card. Needed to pay 4.95 processing. Tried to stop transition but was told I needed to listen to the end of solicitation so I could get transition number to call later to cancel. Few days later several drafts from my account. Cancel ed Internet Author: union springs, Alabama Liars: Goshopandsave Internet

Apr 13 2016
signature surveys I did countless suveys,they promised walmart gift cards in diffrent amounts any were from $150 to $1000 only thing I received was wasteing my mobile data. watertown Massachusetts Author: casa grande, Arizona Food Stores: signature surveys watertown, Massachusetts

Apr 12 2016
James Garray Sent me a money order for $975 to cash for a mystery shopping job for Walmart. Was to keep $200 and send $743 to someone named Glenn Beckham in Chicago. Money order was bad. Colonia, NJ Nationwide SCAM Very Common Mystery Shopping Scam Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: James Garray Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
San Antonio Child Protection Services Andrew Pease, Investigator of CPS San Antonio, TX AMBERT ALERT (MEXICO AND USA) Violations of the Hague Adoption Convention in the case of my daughter Lillian Elizabethe Gloria Cervantes-Rodriguez in San Antonio, TX for CPS (Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas Same Issue Author: San Antonio, Texas Government Services: San Antonio Child Protection Services San Antonio, Texas

Apr 07 2016
Gucareinc.com Walmart secret shopper, James Miller director of operations These Scam Artists are Good the check even has all of the waftermarket and multicolor junk it is supposed to! When I went online they copied my IP Address so they could continue to cyber stalk me!! Don't be fooled report them and warn people! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Burien, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Gucareinc.com Internet

Apr 03 2016
Green dotthey charged me for loading the card then charged several fees automatically and before I could order my item, the whole reason for loading the card, part of it was spent and I wasnt able to make the order. spokane Nationwide Stolen??? Author: elk, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Greendot Walmart Money card Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Walmart Family Mobile REPLACES YOUR DEFECTIVE NEW PHONE WITH OLD JUNK Bentonville Arkansas Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Texas

Mar 29 2016
WalMart Family Mobile/Tmobile deceptive billing practices Tooele Nationwide Author: Tooele, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: WalMart Family Mobile/Tmobile Nationwide

Mar 28 2016
Walmart Kenny,ken I've had my phone for several months and always paid$ 28.79 now they're saying I owe $0.39 for the past 2 months and the store has not corrected it or told me any different I just keep receiving text messages saying I owe this I feel I do not thank you . Kenneth Witt Moraine Ohio Author: Moraine, Ohio Financial Services: Walmart Moraine , Ohio

Mar 26 2016
Portraits usa llc Canton, GA Do not use Walmart on Cartersville Georgia Author: Georgia Photography: Portraits usa llc Canton, GA Georgia

Mar 24 2016
Quality Management Inc Walmart Web ControllerWalmart Inc Consumer Service Evaluator (Secret Shopper) Scam w/Counterfit Check Bentonville, AK Nationwide
Author: Stockton, California Bad Check Writers: Quality Management Inc Nationwide

Mar 24 2016
quality managment mentinc Walmart check FAKE A** CHECK DONT FALL FOR IT Nationwide Author: stanwood, Washington Cross-Border Scams: quality managment mentinc Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
Walmart store number 2994 Electric shock, dairy case saint joseph Missouri Doctor Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart store number 2994 saint joseph, Missouri

Mar 21 2016
Family Mobile I canceled my phone service in January and I am still getting billed in March. I transferred my Walmart Family Mobile plan to another carrier. I got threated with a collection agency letter even though I paid the last of the $46!! Nationwide Author: Rhode Island Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Mar 21 2016
quality management inc/ fake walmart check large check in mail, then asks to send western unions for large sums spain detroit, georgia, worldwide! Nationwide FAKE CHECK Author: Other Questionable Activities: quality management inc/ fake walmart check Nationwide

Mar 19 2016
walmart family mobile The only thing worse than their service is their non English speaking customer service Nationwide Author: Mocksville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: walmart family mobile Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Mr Pool pool place on US 19 across from Walmart Bough filter unit, ASKED IF I COULD RETURN IT, said yes, Returned it with %20 FEE ! Pinellas Park Florida CUSTOMER CANNOT READ Author: Clearwater, Florida Pools & Saunas: Mr Pool Pinellas Park, Florida

Mar 12 2016
Walmart Bad customer service, Poor management,Basically a joke 3101 Floyd Blvd Sioux City Iowa Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Sioux City, Iowa

Mar 11 2016
Walmart Fraud, Theft Lansing MI Author: Lansing, Michigan Computer Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
Walmart Stole my money and the product - REFUSED to refund or provide product Marrero Nationwide
Author: Marrero, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

Mar 07 2016
Walmart Family Mobile They send me a bill, and told me I owe, when usually they cut u or don't receive services in my phone when yoj don't pay the due amt.They are charging me $77.98.I am disputing this payment.They rip you off, they are unbelievable! Las Vegas Nevada Author: LV, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile Las Vegas, Nevada

48, Report #1292002

Mar 06 2016
Walmart in central city ky, 42330 cannot register a walmart debit card. central city Kentucky Author: central city, Kentucky Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart central city, Kentucky

49, Report #1291960

Mar 06 2016
Family Mobile by Walmart Customer Service sucks and billing was a nightmare and all they could do was pass my call around repeating theirselves Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile by Walmart Internet

Mar 01 2016
WALMART Free Shipping Scam I came do know walmart's free shipping is a scam! If you end up buying more to get over 50.00 for free shipping walmart will send an item or two, light in weight and low in cost, but anymore bigger and costlier it will be weeks and weeks until you get it. Free Shipping Scam Internet Internet Really Author: Pennsylvania Employers: WALMART Free Shipping Scam Internet