Company Directory | walmart

Aug 19 2015
Debit MasterCard Walmart Debit MasterCard Green Dot Master Card Debit The Green Dot debit MasterCardmsold by Walmart withheld the fact thah i could not use the tem. card at all Both Walmart and the Green Dot Company told me i could use it as soon as it was activated. i tried to use it to pay a bill and it was declined several times.  Rolla Missouri Issue. Author: Newburg, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Debit MasterCard Rolla, Missouri

Aug 19 2015
Walmart Store # 880 Flower Bulbs in Gardening Dept Irving TX
The usual.... Author: Irving, Texas Landscaping: Walmart Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Walmart Family Mobile - Reporting Reports To Credit Bureaus - Unusual Billing Had $30/mo. Plan...Last Bill Over $90. This Is Pre-Pay Service! Clarksville Internet
Not Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Internet

Aug 13 2015
10:45 PM Walmart privform Fake check from Walmart for Consumer service evaluator Postmark Madrid made out on Wachovia bank from Walmart Madrid Arkansas Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Work at Home: Madrid,

Aug 11 2015
money gram lied, long wait, not careing, no help all over the U.S. in every walmart Internet
Author: Destin, Florida Cash Services: money gram Internet

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 06 2015
walmart / claims management inc. Lying, backstabbing,two faced panorama city California Author: Van Nuys, California Department & Outlet Stores: walmart / claims management inc. panorama city, California

Aug 05 2015
08:23 AM Order Walmart Gift Card on 09/28/13.Order ID: 3896 Date Added: 28/09/2013 Payment Method: Credit Card / Debit Card ,Authorize.Net, Shipping Method: Free Shipping Internet Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Multi Level Marketing: Internet

Aug 04 2015
subscriber services and health benifits If they do we don't know my wife filled out on line for a walmart gift card around Christmas time of 2011 on line. Arvada Colorado Nationwide
Author: San Juan, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: subscriber services and health benifits Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Gail Gnade Sent me a collection bill for Walmart in Colorado, never been there, always pay my bills don't use telecheck Sugarland Texas It was TRS not me who sent me the treatening letter Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Department & Outlet Stores: Gail Gnade Sugarland , Texas

Aug 03 2015
walmart inc. Quality control program Bentonville Arkansas Author: Mansfield, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 01 2015
walmart money card they kept giving me accuses to my my card would not activate. even after telling them the important reason for purchasing the card they still had no resolution or answer for me but to give a refund that would take two weeks to recieve. i cant ask my utility people to put my bills on hold or ask a new job i desperately need to wait for me or had my sons father go with medication. i feel robbed and belittled. they would not let me speak to anyone higher up. my life hangs in the balance of something they sell and suppose to trust and they rip me off and left me shambled. Pasadena California answer Author: hanover, Pennsylvania Credit Services: walmart money card Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Walmart 3900 Dave Ward Drive 3 taxes on receipt tax 1 tax2 tax10 I have never seen this before Conway Arkansas Author: Conway, Arkansas Convenience Stores: Walmart Conway, Arkansas

Jul 31 2015
Walmart Ripped off by Walmart AGAIN! Golden Colorado Author: Evergreen, Colorado Employees: Walmart Golden, Colorado

Jul 30 2015
Walmart Yes! I did surveys and I received a check for my work but the check was returned . The check they send to me was no good it caused my bank account to become overdraft and now I have to pay the bank back and fees on my account. Bentonville Arkansas Secret shopper scam Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 29 2015
World Shopper USA Dan Strauss Human Resource Manager Sears purchase 150.00, Walmart purchase150.00 , Money Gram 1085.00 Money Gram 10.00 - 70.00 New York New York Author: Fresno , California Bad Check Writers: World Shopper USA New York, New York

Jul 28 2015
Walmart Family Mobile THIS IS NOT A WALMART COMPANY Nationwide Author: Sanford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Family Mobile Nationwide

Jul 25 2015
WALMART FAMILY MOBIL scam / ripoff milwaukee wisconsin Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: WALMART FAMILY MOBIL Internet

Jul 24 2015
Walmart Walmart's unsecured cart corral blew completely straight up during a windy storm and landed right on my car Oak Grove Missouri Oh brother.... Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Body Work & Repair: Walmart Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Rewards Flow Walmart $1000 gift card $100 Walmart gift card White Plains NY Internet Author: Dorr, Michigan Websites: Rewards Flow Internet

Jul 23 2015
wal-mart Money Card I purchased this Wal Mart Green Dot Money Car to control expenses concerning my Christian Mission Finances Bentonville, AR Arkansas What Does The Bible Say About... Author: Honea Path, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Money Card .com Nationwide

Jul 20 2015
Dave Mitchell Drexel Brothers I sent Mr. Mitchell $550 as a walmart to walmart transfer for an appraisel then he came back and said it has to be another appraisal that was commercail so I sent him another walmart to walmart of $850 and when I got all the way down to signing my papers for my refinance of my property only 2 or 3 days left, I couldnt get him on the phone so I ask my partner whom was working other deals with him if he spoke to him to have him call me and from there Mr. Mthcell informed me that i was bugging him and that he was cancelling my deal and would never speak to me again. It costs me several thousand dollars and I believe he is a rip off artist the same one in Ohio that got out of prison for mortgage scams.Dont do business with him. I am taking this all the way I am so upset. Thanks Ohio Author: Medford, Oregon Financial Services: Dave Mitchell Internet

Jul 17 2015
Alex M. Copley Sr. 2813805264 Alex, Alex's Pets SCAM, Liar, Targets Children Online, Walmart-to-Walmart scammer Dorchester, Massachusetts Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Alex M. Copley Sr. 2813805264 Internet

Jul 16 2015
Walmart Inc. Sent a bad check Bentonville Arkansas Author: Kenmore, New York Bad Check Writers: Walmart Inc. Bentonville, Arkansas
50, Report #1242069

Jul 15 2015
Walmart Port Arthur Texas Author: Port Arthur, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Port Arthur, Texas