Company Directory | webloyalty-com
Approximately 58 Reports Found

Mar 01 2012
Reservation Rewards $12 Another Company Ripping Us Off Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Consumer Services: Reservation Rewards Internet

Aug 09 2010
12:14 PM Reservation Rewards BEWARE-SCAM Reservation Rewards stole $2400 from me Shelton , Connecticut Author: escondido, California Computer Fraud: Reservation Rewards Shelton, Connecticut

Feb 26 2010
07:22 PM, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus,, 800-732-7031,, and 800-890-4892. Charged my CC a $24 monthly fee 2 months in a row Norwalk , Connecticut Author: Maryville, Tennessee, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL Norwalk, Connecticut
4, Report #571983

Feb 19 2010
Reservation Rewards,,Inc., really bad customer service and scam on guarantee Internet Author: SYLMAR, California Reservation Rewards,,Inc., Internet

Nov 27 2009
Reservation Rewards,,Inc.,, INC. Big Dummy Me - Looks like I am ripoff report # 714 - Let's stop this Norwalk, Connecticut Author: The Villages, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Miscellaneous Companies: Reservation Rewards,,Inc., Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 23 2009
01:14 PM 2009, Inc. Webloyalty, and Shopper Discounts & Rewards are registered trademarks of, Inc. All other marks used herein are the property of their respective shopperdiscountandrewards got my American express account without my permision. shelton, Connecticut Author: , Florida Credit Card Fraud: shelton, Connecticut

Oct 22 2009
SHOPPERDISCOUNT.COM NORWALK WEBLOYALTY.COM They had been charging me for $12.00 since 01-18-2008 norwalk, Connecticut Author: lake worth, Florida Internet Fraud: SHOPPERDISCOUNT.COM NORWALK norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 14 2009
Reservation Rewards - Internet Scam - Rip off By selecting a free coupon for $10.00 Blaine , Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Services: Reservation Rewards - Blaine, Minnesota

Sep 20 2009
Reservation Rewards,,Inc., This Company Has Ripped Me Off Two Times in 5 Months now So Watch Out People! They Will Come Back and Hit You Again. Shelton, Connecticut Author: Hagerman, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Reservation Rewards,,Inc., Shelton, Connecticut

Sep 19 2009
01:24 PM charged my AMEX $15 every month for over 2 years Internet Author: Lehi, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Internet

Aug 21 2009
Reservation Rewards, reservation rewards, travel values plus Webloyalty Ripped Me Off Internet Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Travel Services: Reservation Rewards, Internet, Connecticut

Aug 13 2009
10:42 AM, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL Reservation Rewards Monthly charges on Amex card. No known authorization. Springfield, Oregon Author: Springfield, Oregon Travel Services:, Inc; Buyers Assurance; Internet Loyalty Marketing Group, LLC, Travel Values Plus, WL NORWALK, Connecticut

Aug 06 2009
11:52 AM A simple $12.00 charge from a unknown company, causing a catostrophic cascading event leading to a credit of -$178.00. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Abingdon, Maryland Online banking:, Inc Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 03 2009
Shopper Discounts & Rewards , link lured me into this scam, but BBB case# and scathing letter to CEO got my $ back! Norwalk Connecticut Another Victim of Shopper Discounts Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Shopper Discounts & Rewards ( Norwalk, Connecticut

Jul 20 2009
RESERVATION REWARDS OR WEBLOYALTY.COM took money from my debit account without authorization Chelton Connecticut Author: Saco, Maine Internet Fraud: RESERVATION REWARDS OR WEBLOYALTY.COM Chelton, Connecticut

May 04 2009
02:42 PM - Reservation Rewards - Richard Fernandes And Marty Isaac Opened a membership and charged my credit card without me being aware that was what was happening Norwalk Connecticut Author: Barrington, Illinois Consumer Services:, - Reservation Rewards; Richard Fernandes And Marty Isaac Norwalk, Connecticut

Apr 19 2009
Shoppers Discount And Reservation Rewards And made unauthorized charges to my Amex card for MONTHS!!! Shelton Connecticut Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Shoppers Discount, Reservation Rewards And Shelton,, Connecticut

Mar 14 2009
Reservation Rewards,,Inc. Whenpurchasing a photo book through, their offer popped up while I was trying to pay for my transaction. I thought it was a coupon, I had no idea I signed up for anything. They have been debiting my AMEX every month for $10. I have received nothing in return.This is a scam and merchants, such as Shutterfly, receive an affiliate commission for scaming their customers. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Newport Coast, California Credit Card Fraud: Reservation Rewards,,Inc., Norwalk, Connecticut

Mar 05 2009
Reservation Rewards / SCAM!! Shelton Connecticut Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Reservation Rewards Shelton, Connecticut

Jan 23 2009

Sep 15 2008
Reservation Rewards - - Orbitz Reservation Rewards charged my credit card after I signed up for a $20 reward on my next purchase at Orbitz. Orbitz shared my credit card information with Reservation Rewards without my consent Internet Author: Broomfield, Colorado Travel Agencies: Reservation Rewards Internet

Sep 04 2008
Reservation Rewards 800-7327031 Ct, Aka Unauthorized Debits to Child's Account Anywhere Internet OH NO! SORRY!!- IT WAS NOT FINANCIAL AID ACCOUNT SITE Author: Smalltown, Missouri Internet Fraud: Reservation Rewards 800-7327031 Ct, Aka Internet

Apr 24 2008
08:09 AM Selling Credit Card Information To Canton Michigan no longer participating with this program Author: Toledo, Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: Nationwide

Apr 04 2008
Checkcard Reservation Rewards,, Movie I went to my online banking site, found that there was a charge from someone I didn't know..Investigated it Norwalk Connecticut I cannot BELIEVE that they are STILL doing this to people!! Author: East Hampton, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: Checkcard Reservation Rewards Norwalk, Connecticut

Apr 02 2008
WLI Reservation Rewards - Webloyalty.COM Fraud! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: Webloyalty.COM - WLI Reservation Rewards Norwalk, Connecticut