Company Directory | weight-loss
Approximately 931 Reports Found

May 03 2016
Nutrimost LLC Dr. Foss Nutrimost System Dr. Supervised Weight Loss Scam Fleming Island Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Weightloss Programs: Nutrimost LLC Fleming Island, Florida

May 01 2016
Wausau Weight Loss Fraud Wausau Wisconsin Author: Wausau, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Wausau Weight Loss Wausau, Wisconsin

3, Report #1201535

Apr 21 2016
energc REVIEW: energc LLC's customers love the level of customer service and craftsmanship the company adhere's to. Austin First Church in Austin, TX loves their new standing seam metal roof and appreciates energc LLC for serving as the church's trusted contractor during its insurance claim!*UPDATE: energc LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Energc LLC Complaint Review Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Weight loss pill 25242 Via Piedra Blanca Laguna Niguel, California 92677 Nationwide Author: Ardmore, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia, Pure Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Pill Las Vegas Internet Author: Ajax, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Apr 11 2016
nutralift I was asked to do online survey and try weight loss offer for only $4.95 shipping for 14 days. I never got any product but my checking was billed in online draft $86.94 when I called I got a woman sounded lilike she was reading a scrift saying she was goi billed and never got to try weight loss Author: OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma Weightloss Programs: nutralift

Mar 31 2016
Shape Plan Nutrashift I ordered the 14 day trial for the garcinia cambogia weight loss pills and cleanse. It's been 17 days and my product hasn't come. I checked my bank account and I saw that I have been charged $86.00. I'm convinced the product won't even come and I'm concerned my card is just going to keep getting charged. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Henderson , Nevada Alternative Health: Shape Plan Nationwide

Jan 16 2016
WLC Weight Loss Concepts WLCTeam.com Level3Health.com Franchise SCAM, New Name, Same Old Game, Crooks Long Beach, New York Nationwide
Author: Long Beach, New York Weightloss Programs: WLC Weight Loss Concepts Nationwide

Dec 29 2015
Ripped muscle X Weight loss supplement San diego Nationwide Author: Whittier , California Weightloss Programs: Ripped muscle X Nationwide

Dec 08 2015
trysupremegarcinia.com trypureslimcleanse.com Garcinia Cambogia, and Pure Slim Cleanse weight loss supplements North York Ontario Author: Sainte-Anne-Des-Lacs, Quebec Weightloss Programs: trysupremegarcinia.com North York, Ontario

Nov 30 2015
Ares Products management weight loss dallas Texas Author: Madison, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Ares Products management dallas, Texas

Nov 14 2015
Quick Weight Loss Center Quick weight loss is only out to get your money. They do not care about your health! Houston Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Sales People: Quick Weight Loss Center Hpuston, Texas

Nov 13 2015
Slim4Life Weight Loss Centers Misrepresented, cash and dash! Frisco Texas Author: Prosper, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim4Life Weight Loss Centers Frisco, Texas

Nov 11 2015
Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Ossington Green Coffee SCAM USING WEIGHT LOSS & PURE GREEN COFFEE Oldsmar Florida Author: McKinney, Texas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia by Stratford Pharmaceuticals Oldsmar, Florida

Nov 06 2015
slimera and vita ultra Weight loss pills This company of vita ultra and slimera is still taking money off my credit card for these pills that i have already received and i want my credit card number deleted off file ASAP. Scottsdale Arizona
Author: winnsboro, South Carolina Adult Web Site: slimera and vita ultra Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 16 2015
5XTRIM Weight loss FRAUDULENT COMPANY Nationwide Author: Pembroke pines, Florida Weightloss Programs: 5XTRIM Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Beyond Diet LLC Isabel de Los Rios Weight Loss Program appalling customer service and seemingly impossible to get promised refund Nationwide ALL MONIES NOW REPAID IN FULL - THANK YOU RIPOFF REPORT! Author: Bromyard, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Beyond Diet LLC Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
5 X Trim and/or Nutrition Science Labs A saleswoman called me from 5 X Trim on 7/2/2015 and told me about the weight loss successes they have had with 5 X Trim. I asked her about a “warranty” and she said it was an “ironclad 30 day refund.” I then asked if that was from time of delivery or from time of slae and she CLEARLY said “from the time you receive it.” I then asked her to make sure we were clear on this. She repeated the “guarantee is good from date of receipt.” I then ordered their product. This is a disreputable bunch of thieves. They lie to get you to “buy” and then “lie” when it does not work. They lie in regard to guarantees. Their product does not work. I know because I tried it. Do NOT trust them and do not use them. Cheyenne Wyoming Lying thieves Author: Valley Springs, California Weightloss Programs: 5 X Trim Internet

Aug 03 2015
Garcenia lean Promised weight loss and refund if called before 10 days Chandler Arizona Author: Richmond, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Garcenia lean Channel,

Jul 14 2015
NutriShift llc Weight loss rip off in WI Anderson Indiana Author: Reedsburg, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: NutriShift llc Anderson, Indiana

Jul 07 2015
Slim 4 Life Weight Loss Dallas/Fort Worth Sara MoseleyDeliaVhanna Benedict Buyer Beware!!! Very heavy handed sales tactics!!!!! Deposit required to hold pricing but no deposit paperwork - only normal contract which means you just bought a program. They do not even allow the normal three days to make a decision or change your mind! Irving Texas Author: Irving, Texas Weightloss Programs: Slim 4 Life Weight Loss Dallas/Fort Worth Irving, Texas

Jun 26 2015
SLIM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA This company is a pure scam. They 'sell' a free sample for the cost of shipping & handling, then slam my credit card for the next shipment which is on auto ship. There is NOTHING in the original come on about auto ship or membership of ANY kind, it's a WEIGHT LOSS PROMOTION POP UP TAMPA, FLORIDA Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Weightloss Programs: SLIM GARCINIA CAMBOGIA Internet

Jun 18 2015
Randy & Kathy Rask LipoG3 Product for weight loss and health is a SCAM and A Rip-Off Pompano Beach Florida Author: Victorville, California Alternative Health: Randy & Kathy Rask Pompano Beach, Florida

Jun 01 2015
nutralife brands Garcinia Cambogia Slim I was charged $155.00 for a trail of detox and weight loss. I called customer service and was told I signed an agreement which I never received one. The customer service got very rude and stated my account was already charged and there was nothing I could do about it. I was never offered a refund nor a solution to my problem. I tried to explain that I never agreed to a full subscription and I wasn't notified in writing nor any other communications. She told me that she was hanging up and did. Lutz, Florida Author: Marietta, Georgia Weightloss Programs: nutralife brands Lutz, , Florida