Company Directory | weight-loss
Approximately 959 Reports Found

Jan 06 2017
Fit Trial 800.957.9612 and 888.338.4185 weight loss supplements Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Fit Trial Internet

Dec 28 2016
Face and Body Rx aka, Dr Gina Gora aka, Fab Skin Center The weight loss is a complete scam, the doctor and staff are overweight. Farmington Hills Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Face and Body Rx Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 24 2016
essential Nutra amazing garci.com scam fraud !!! This was an advertisement on Facebook. Received Garcina weight loss products in the mail. Said you had a 30 day money back guarantee you only had to pay shipping and handling $5.99. After 2 weeks was charged 92.99 . Product did not work as they had claimed and was going to return for credit and/or cancel. When I placed order online said nothing about a 14 day trial before you placed order. Went back to their website just to make sure, said you had a 30 day money back guarantee. There is nothing on there about that. I called them and they said there are no refunds, as it was past the 14 day trial. escondito California this is not a rebuttal...i am adding to my report Author: Tracy, California Weightloss Programs: essential Nutra escondito, California

Dec 11 2016
id life when i purchased there products for a 150 something dollars i recived a protein shake,Hydrate;and sleep strips...I was under the impression that i would get weight loss supplements too!!!!But when i recived the box the weight loss supplements was not in the box!!!!So when i called the company and ask where was my supplements.......They told me for some reason they did not packed the supplements in the box....Since the supplements did not come in the box!!!They would have too charge me and extra 250.00 dollars for the weight loss supplements!!!! Frisco Texas Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Weightloss Programs: id life Frisco, Texas

Nov 28 2016
Buy Garcinia USA Garcinia Cambodia weight loss product No place on line to cancel product within trial time or does it state to cancel within the trial period. CC was charged immediatly and when contacting this company they will not refund the total amount because it wasn't within the trial period. Internet Author: Rapid City, South Dakota Weightloss Programs: Buy Garcinia USA Internet

6, Report #1332000

Oct 29 2016
OptimumMangoCleanse Body Cleanse & weight loss Santa Babra California Author: Phoenix, Arizona tempdir: OptimumMangoCleanse Santa Babras, California

Oct 22 2016
Quick Weight Loss Center The advertised special for it was either 399 or $499 down and they promised I could lose 40 to 50 pounds by March h for my son's wedding they didn't tell me I had to spend $140 every two weeks on their products to do it  POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Quick Weight Loss Center POMPANO BEACH, Florida

8, Report #1332062

Oct 07 2016
Essential Nutra Private use of Facebook. Natural Garcina. Weight loss noted same picture of lady. Week 1,2,3,4. Weight loss guaranteed Is show forms of elite ,slim-phen , pure garçina, and about 2-3 other names for garçina. This product and Facebook message shows the same lady and her weight loss and the same of Dr Oz. I could go on and on California California Garcina charge & 92.99. Author: Cleveland, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra Nationwide

9, Report #1332058

Oct 07 2016
Fit Trial I ordered a sample trial of a weight loss product. I paid 4.95 for shipping and handling. My checking was then charged $87.47 and $89.47. Have called them repeatedly to say I did not want the product and want my money back. Continuously get the run around. Author: Canton , Ohio Alternative Health: Fit Trial Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 27 2016
Essential Nutra Weight loss Escondido California Author: Lincoln, Nebraska BBB Better Business Bureau: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 20 2016
Physicians Weigth Loss Centers Physicians Weight Loss Centers of America Physicians Weight Loss, a ripoff and abuse of trust. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weigth Loss Centers Miami, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Mango cleanse and pure Asian garcinia Free 14 day trial magic weight loss pills. The pills that everyone around the world is loosing 35 lbs in just 4 weeks. New jersey & Nevada Internet
Author: corning, California Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Internet

Sep 10 2016
SOLARIS SPA Solaris Light Spa Weight Loss Spa COmpany needs to guarantee what they say the service will do. Even a slight improvement would have New Bern North Carolina Author: New Bern, North Carolina Health Spas: SOLARIS SPA New Bern, North Carolina

Aug 24 2016
Pureline Garcinia Complete Weight Loss Rip-Off Tampa Florida Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Aug 18 2016
PureLine i signed up for a free sample of a weight loss product called garcinia cambogia and I was to pay for the shipping, which was $4.00. I gave them I debit card for the $4.00 charge.  Tampa Florida Author: Austin, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: PureLine Tampa, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

19, Report #1320890

Aug 05 2016
NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC NITRIC STORM AND MAXIMUM TEST THEY ADVERTISED WEIGHT LOSS/FAT BURNER - I LOST 0 POUNDS AND HAD 0 EFFECTIVENESS. HENDERSON Nevada Author: KILLEEN, Texas Weightloss Programs: NEXT LEVEL NUTRA, LLC HENDERSON, Nevada

20, Report #1319492

Jul 28 2016
Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT LOSS-1-855-480-5027-FULFILMENT CENTER-PO BOX 7700, NORCROSS, GA 30091OTHER #-1-855-865-2162 I DID NOT AUTHORIZED SHIPMENT OF PILLS. NORCROSS Georgia Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Norcross Georgia  Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambodia Pure Weight Loss Nationwide

21, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Ignite Health Weight Loss Product Trial Deliberately Deceptive to Take Additional Money Lehi Utah Author: Cockeysville, Maryland Specialty Stores: Ignite Health Lehi, Utah

Jul 22 2016
SkinPro-Nubody took $182.48 from bank account! Weight loss ad related to Dr. Oz Internet Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Doctors: SkinPro-Nubody Internet

Jul 17 2016
Pureline Ordered weight loss supplements and was charged 24.99 plus shipping and handling. Today Sunday 17 July. My wife was checking our bank account and found these bastards charged us 69.95 and 79.95. I don't know what these charges are for and being Sunday I won't be able to speak to any body till tomorrow. Needless to say I'm extremely pissed off!! I will update this tomorrow after I talk to my bank and our lawyer. Internet Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pureline Internet

Jul 16 2016
Jang health group Ordered the weight loss product advertised for 39.99 and 148.00 was taken from my account then an additional 92.98 was taken out of my account,I had to get a new bank card plus the product does not work I have tried to contact this company to no avail 480 6th avenue #356 New York New York 10011 Nationwide Author: Eddystone, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Jang health group Nationwide