Company Directory | western-union

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Well sorry to hear about this Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Western Union after the website did not confirm my money transfer and investigated by Wells Fargo still in the results 4 Weeks Later $440.99 was deducted from my account to no avail if anything happened since then Eagle River Wisconsin 8080 Camp Road Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Western Union Internet

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 13 2016
Diazchihuahuapups.com diazchihuahuapups@gmail.com, Marlin Thomson bought puppy, sent money Western Union. NO PUPPY>SCAM! Dallas or Pfugerville, TX, California, Panama Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Nonprofit Organizations: Diazchihuahuapups.com Internet

Aug 12 2016
Personal cash advance Approved for 4000 but yet ended up paying 700 to them for western union and money gram and they still wanted to get more out of me! New york Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Personal cash advance Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
A closer look Desjardin cheque, Evaluation form Desjardin cheque, Customer report, Western Union Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Cash Services: A closer look Nationwide

9, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

10, Report #1319877

Jul 31 2016
western union money transfer I request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud request full refund of an unauthorized transaction by western union on my account. (Card was never use on the 7/29/16] but money was taken out 112 X112 total 224 dollars.This is stealing and fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Maryland Credit Card Fraud: western union money transfer Nationwide

11, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

Jul 24 2016
Western Union DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION ANYTIME SOON FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF POSSIBLE ! Denver Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 18 2016
Grant award program Grant disbusment bank of State for good citizens $9000 grant for being good citizen, need to pay up front Western union or debit card. Several steps. NYC? New York
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grant award program NY

Jul 01 2016
Global Transaction Pet Airways Free African Grey Parrot, Send $175 through Western Union, Bird will be delivered in 6 hours. Bessemer Alabama
Author: Lubbock, Texas Abusive Children: Global Transaction Pet Airways Bessemer , Alabama

Jun 30 2016
USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE I sent by Western Union $ for the purchase of a puppy and shipping, no puppy delivery, wanted more $ as an insurance fee before delivery, which I did not, end results, no puppy, lost money. This insurance fee popped up after funds were received and before supposed delivery. Nothing came of it! Dallas Texas phone # and Wisconsin # Nationwide There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Port Richey, Florida Dead Beat Customers: USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE Dallas, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Corey Jones CashCorey365, Corey Jones Moneyman, Marcus Woods Instagram, Western Union Scam St Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Jun 25 2016
Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms andrewwlson892@gmail.comcynthiaaledo9@gmail.comAndrew wilsonCynthia aledo They claim they will fedex your order right after you western union them the money. Once you western union them the money they will come up with every reason possible as to why you haven't received your product. The fbi is investigating them now. India florida Internet Author: Archdale, North Carolina Pharmacies: Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms Internet

Jun 25 2016
WESTERN UNION East Prairie Missouri
Author: east prairie, Missouri Telephones: Western Union east prairie,

Jun 16 2016
moretradebywm.com They ripped me off $1000 that I sent them through Western Union Internet Author: Lahaina , Hawaii Sales People: moretradebywm.com Internet

Jun 10 2016
Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Ikema John,Barrister Gabby LawsonBarrister N. D. UkonuBarrister O. O. Anyanso (financial Dept) Nigerian Trade Scammers Abia State Western Union wire transfer info on individual committing this Fraud Author: Black Rock, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Abia State,

Jun 06 2016
creditonebank tried to PAY OFF my balance 3x, they keep saying they can not accept it due to fact I've already paid 4x in past month. Was told I could pay after June 4, 2016, but as of today, still told I may not PAY OFF!???? City of Industry CA 91716 You can pay them via Western Union Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Services: creditonebank Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Cashnetusa Mike Scott , Eric Wryler Sr Manager I was asked to purchase I tune cards and then call Mike Scott with the code number. As of today I have spent over $3,000 on iTunes cards with a promise and a guarantee that I would be getting a loan amount of $6,980.00 through Western Union. I have called Western Union with the tracking number that was given to me and there is always no match with the MTCN number. This is definitely a scam and a fraudulent company. Be very careful when trying to get a loan online. They will rip you off in a heartbeat. Miami Florida Author: Renton, Washington Blabber Mouth: Cashnetusa Internet