Company Directory | western-union

1, Report #1319346

Jul 28 2016
Impexeuro Info salesunit, Robinson Foster They received 104 euro via Western Union on 7/10/16 and never sent me the product since 7/10th when they received the money - anti glycemia patches . They requested additional 790$ for shipping with DHL out of which they claimed 90% will be refundable. I did not sent 790$ realizing it was scam . They never sent me the money back . Brussels Brussels, Author: New York , New York Drug Manufacturers: Impexeuro Brussels ,

Jul 24 2016
Western Union DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION ANYTIME SOON FOR ONLINE TRANSACTIONS - FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IF POSSIBLE ! Denver Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Consumer Services: Western Union Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 18 2016
Grant award program Grant disbusment bank of State for good citizens $9000 grant for being good citizen, need to pay up front Western union or debit card. Several steps. NYC? New York
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grant award program NY

Jul 01 2016
Global Transaction Pet Airways Free African Grey Parrot, Send $175 through Western Union, Bird will be delivered in 6 hours. Bessemer Alabama
Author: Lubbock, Texas Abusive Children: Global Transaction Pet Airways Bessemer , Alabama

Jun 30 2016
USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE I sent by Western Union $ for the purchase of a puppy and shipping, no puppy delivery, wanted more $ as an insurance fee before delivery, which I did not, end results, no puppy, lost money. This insurance fee popped up after funds were received and before supposed delivery. Nothing came of it! Dallas Texas phone # and Wisconsin # Nationwide There is no puppy -the whole thing is a scam Author: Port Richey, Florida Dead Beat Customers: USSHIPPETS TRANSPORT SERVICE Dallas, Texas

Jun 27 2016
Corey Jones CashCorey365, Corey Jones Moneyman, Marcus Woods Instagram, Western Union Scam St Petersburg, Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Lake Mary, Florida Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Jun 25 2016
Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms andrewwlson892@gmail.comcynthiaaledo9@gmail.comAndrew wilsonCynthia aledo They claim they will fedex your order right after you western union them the money. Once you western union them the money they will come up with every reason possible as to why you haven't received your product. The fbi is investigating them now. India florida Internet Author: Archdale, North Carolina Pharmacies: Andrew wilson Cynthia aledo onlinebiginpms Internet

Jun 25 2016
WESTERN UNION East Prairie Missouri
Author: east prairie, Missouri Telephones: Western Union east prairie,

Jun 16 2016
moretradebywm.com They ripped me off $1000 that I sent them through Western Union Internet Author: Lahaina , Hawaii Sales People: moretradebywm.com Internet

Jun 10 2016
Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Ikema John,Barrister Gabby LawsonBarrister N. D. UkonuBarrister O. O. Anyanso (financial Dept) Nigerian Trade Scammers Abia State Western Union wire transfer info on individual committing this Fraud Author: Black Rock, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Maxim Holdings LTD, Union Homes Savings and Loans PLC. Agabi Chambers & CO., Abia State,

Jun 06 2016
creditonebank tried to PAY OFF my balance 3x, they keep saying they can not accept it due to fact I've already paid 4x in past month. Was told I could pay after June 4, 2016, but as of today, still told I may not PAY OFF!???? City of Industry CA 91716 You can pay them via Western Union Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Credit Services: creditonebank Nationwide

Jun 05 2016
Cashnetusa Mike Scott , Eric Wryler Sr Manager I was asked to purchase I tune cards and then call Mike Scott with the code number. As of today I have spent over $3,000 on iTunes cards with a promise and a guarantee that I would be getting a loan amount of $6,980.00 through Western Union. I have called Western Union with the tracking number that was given to me and there is always no match with the MTCN number. This is definitely a scam and a fraudulent company. Be very careful when trying to get a loan online. They will rip you off in a heartbeat. Miami Florida Author: Renton, Washington Blabber Mouth: Cashnetusa Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 11 2016
Sweet Home Bengals Jeff Colson, BreederHarison Walsh, USA Pet Delivery/Insurance Bill The Bengal kitten that I thought I purchased through with monies sent by Western Union was a fraud.   Springfield Nationwide Company Name Has Changed to Nimble Bengals Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweet Home Bengals Internet

May 09 2016
DeFine Sales and Marketing Western Union is stealing money from me ! CANTON Ohio Author: CANTON, Ohio Credit Services: DeFine Sales and Marketing CANTON, OH

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Still doesn't make it legal dumbarse Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

Apr 22 2016
Wesley Hover Ordered some novelty items, wired the amount using Western Union, but the vendor did not respond anymore atlanta georgia Update Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Wesley Hover atlanta,

Apr 22 2016
BLTong Technology Limited, Mr. Peter I ordered a balance scooter for my son for Christmas, paid through Western Union, and never received it. I did receive a small package after 3 weeks that looked to be a piece of an iphone screen! Shenzhen China Author: Bend, Oregon Sporting Goods: BLTong Technology Limited

Apr 17 2016
GoldBankCards.com Cvv, fullz, credit card, scam, western union China Internet Author: Miramar, Florida Hackers: GoldBankCards.com Internet

Apr 13 2016
The ShootingStar Productions Peter A McMahon Con Artist Stole my pictures had me send 160 through western union i am not the only one Brooklyn New York Internet Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: The ShootingStar Productions Internet

Apr 12 2016
Amscot Amscot The Money Superstore Amscot western union violation of my privacy intrusive in ALL they're customer personal matters miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Consumer Services: Amscot miami, Florida