Company Directory | western-union
76, Report #1190981

Nov 24 2014
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. buy online mobile from china. The web site name: and he ask me to send money by bank and Western union or money gram and I sent money by Western Union. Money Sent Details: MTCN Number: 227-473-5482 Receiver Name: Longjie Ye Money Sent Date: 23/11/2014 Money Received Date: 24/11/2014 Shanghai Internet
Author: Al Hasa, Cellular Phone Companies: Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. Internet
77, Report #1190144

Nov 19 2014
10:13 PM Uses name Tim Donahue from Willmantic Connecticut, to wire money for medical supplies. Also has a phone number to call or txt (984) 644-2647 to order. They pick up $ and Never sends merchandise. Scam alert. promised medical supplies to be sent Fedex, delivery within 48 hours. Had me wire money to Western Union, to above individual. They lied and continued emailing me. gave me Fake tracking, and NEVER recieved the merchandise. so to all be aware of this scammer. He also uses MANY Facebook company names to reel you in. Willimantic Connecticut Same thing happened to me... Author: Chesterfield , Illinois Drugstores: Willimantic , Connecticut
78, Report #1190049

Nov 19 2014
@_lavishighend - Travis Robinson @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson@lavishighend#highendtraplifeKik: Highend420  646-653-9307 SCAM - had me send money Western Union and completely stopped responding Internet Located in New York City, Manhatten Internet
Author: Poolsville, Maryland Internet Fraud: @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson Internet

Nov 07 2014
French Bulldog Breeders - Simon & Richard Nibra (alleged owners of quickel) - Sam Smith (alleged brother & western union emp) who you're supposed to wire $890 to - delusional gang of scumbags who repeatedly try to sell a Google image puppy across the country Dover Delaware
Scam Artists Author: memphis, Tennessee Liars: Dover, Delaware

Nov 05 2014
Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Detroit Miami Los Angeles St. Louis Chicago D.C. Internet Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Vanilla Reload Scam Internet

Nov 03 2014
United Loan Company Wayne Williams Kept calling me asked me to it money on green dot card sent about $1200.00 he said I would get back with loan. Went to Western Union, nothing there Kentucky Still calling Author: Cullman, Alabama Loans: United Loan Company Internet

Oct 28 2014
05:42 AM Chunmei xei You pay by western union and this person Chunmei xei picks the money up but you don't receive your product. Hong kong Shenzhen china Why did you send the money via western union? Author: Bronx, New York Questionable Activities: Nationwide

Oct 25 2014
cashnetusa Micheal fisher,and supervisor susan approved me for personal loan for $5,000 washington dc.but was western union money to jamai Internet Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loans: cashnetusa Internet

Oct 20 2014
08:55 AM is a scam pharmacy run by indian scammer. Fake pharmacy, make you do western union to India & once done, they dont pick call and if picked you'd be abused and humilated Lucknow India Internet is another online scam pharmacy by same indian scammers Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Pharmacies: Internet

Oct 17 2014

Oct 07 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Remove this report Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet

Oct 06 2014
Western Union WUMoneywiseMoneywise Prepaid VisaWestern Union Prepaid VisaMetabankMeta Bank Closed my account and Denied access to my money on my Account for almost a month now Englewood Colorado Nationwide Western Union Still not doing the right thing. Author: Buckley, Washington Cash Services: Western Union Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
ROBERT SIMS He will say send WESTERN UNION PAYMENT! PLEASE DONT DO IT! ZION, IL Internet Author: fairfield, California Financial Services: ROBERT SIMS Internet

Oct 02 2014
Mystery Shoppers, Inc., Dr. Robert McHugh, Shawn Conne, Devin Andre Mystery Shoppers, Inc. SCAM Money order from Shawn Conne 12600 Mica Ave., Victorville, CA 92392 Mystery Shop Assignment Western Union transfer Victorville California
Author: Eagle, Idaho Banks: Mystery Shoppers, Inc. Victorville, California

Sep 29 2014
Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Western Union Prepaid Card told me 499.00 was sent to Nigeria from my account. When I asked about a provisional credit while they did their investigation, they told me I would have to wait up to 45 days for the investigation to finish. There is one in Temple Hills, MD Nationwide Author: Oxon Hill, Maryland Cross-Border Scams: Western Union Connect Portal Debit Card Nationwide

Sep 25 2014
HONG KONG ANDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED I have sent EURO FOR SALE IN TEL First Name : MINGYU - Last Name : TAN - Address : NO. 10 LongZhu RoadXixiang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen - Zip Code : 518000 - City :Shenzhen - Country : China - Sent EUROS THROUGH WESTERN UNION TO BUY TEL CONFIRM THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE WESTERN UNION BUT I HAVE NO ANSWER Hongkong KINA Author: NEAPOLI-ATHENS, Telephones: HONG KONG ANDA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Hongkong, Επιλέξτε Πολιτεία / Επαρχία

Sep 24 2014
cashnetusa thomas lee or jack davistoke toke me for over 500.00 dollars in one day kept tell me they needed me to send more money my bank number would not work to get the funds then i sent more for them to send western union and they said o we need a hundend more i told you 265.00 i said no you didnt so i sent a hundend more then they said the western union server was down so they me to get a nother greendot card and put 50.00 more dollars on it i said no as i was crying they would not give me any of my money back i ask why cant you send it tommorow when the server is working they said my loan was onoy god for today how could anyone do someone that way please no one use then Internet From a CashNetUSA Representative Author: Etowah, Tennessee Banks: cashnetusa Internet

Sep 23 2014
Western Union Agency has no money!! Bordon Hampshire Author: Bordon, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Western Union Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
lending club Robert coston a couple of days ago Robert calls and contact me ask did I need a loan I said yes he said for $6000 I said yes my bank called me and they told me they try to put the $6000 in it was too much so we asked me do Western Union - known $360 to cover charge and I never received any funds San Francisco California Nationwide Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: lending club Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
STEROIDS DIRECT ONLINE ATITAYA PONGPEERA Sent them $250.00 thru WESTERN UNION and never heard from them again KLONGTOEI BANGKOK Author: LEON, Drugstores: STEROIDS DIRECT ONLINE KLONGTOEI, Select State/Province

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Tropicana Juice Company had nothing to do with this scam Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Western Union Took money out of my account and won't return it ,said they're investigating...It's been 38 days now, Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Consumer Services: Western union Nationwide

Sep 08 2014
01:44 PM charlie Pankaj Mishra Crooks, thiefs & liars. promised to ship medications after sending $418 via western union internet - but based inDelhi India 206024 zip code Internet Author: germantown, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Internet

Aug 28 2014
Jones Hasbrook, Richard J Ring Overpaid fake Paypal and wanted me to Western Union $420.00 as refund. Naples, Florida NY, FL Also contacted by this person Author: Atascadero, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jones Hasbrook Internet

Aug 21 2014
TPROOF Survey I received a money order for $985.00 and I am to cash or deposit the amount and then buy items from Walmart and send some amount through Western Union, what is this and is this a scam? What happens with the money order is it any good? Internet It's a well known, TOTAL scam... Author: Mansfield, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: TPROOF Survey Internet