Company Directory | western-union

76, Report #1207360

Feb 07 2015
tools-foryou.blogspot.ru/ carding ,ripper ,scammer ,ripoff ,wu transfer scam, fraud, online scam, western union transfers not known Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: tools-foryou.blogspot.ru/ Internet

77, Report #1206822

Feb 04 2015
ATG (American Truck Group aka No Creditck, aka United Truck Group, aka American Truck Shows I purchased (rent to own ) a used semi tractor on Oct, 21st 2014.I purchased a truck that was under the American Dream deal, a one time, one day deal, they (ATG, aka No Creditck, aka United Truck Group, aka American Truck Showroom ) required I wire the funds immediately, via Western Union Quick Collect before the close of the day, otherwise lose the deal.  Gulfport Mississippi Author: Texas Truck Dealers: ATG American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

78, Report #1206704

Feb 04 2015
Western Union NetSpend aka Meta Bank Locked & Closed Account After Making a Deposit Nationwide Author: Rahway, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Western Union NetSpend aka Meta Bank Nationwide

79, Report #1206576

Feb 03 2015
USA-Cigarettes>Andy Liu&Feng Wuye They scam me for my money on a online website they had got my $35.50 and never sent my order. I waited over a month it never came but I have proof that I made my order and sent my money and proof that they receive the money from western union including a nother problem that I had to after I sent my money they didn't give me a tracking number only a email and a order number which was fake and also a scam. will never order or send anyone to this website again the website is called USA-cigarettes.com Hefei Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: USA-Cigarettes>Andy Liu&Feng Wuye Nationwide

80, Report #1206127

Feb 02 2015
BestBuysz Jason, Zhihui Huang Received $315 via Western Union for merchadise not delivered Guang Dong, China Internet
Author: Jersey City , New Jersey Computer Stores: BestBuysz Internet

81, Report #1205282

Jan 29 2015
Market Survey Information Inc David WilsonRemy AmoseArnold CarterMKTPLUS Information Sent MO for 933.50 to cash & send money via Western Union -- didn't - because of other rpts West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Denver, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: Market Survey Information Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

82, Report #1202762

Jan 19 2015
Colwell Ellis & Associates Nancy Ellis [Tax Lawyer] I was contacted, by phone, and told I won $500.000.oo in the International Clearing House sweepstakes.They called back and said a Certified Check would be delivered on Tuesday a few days away. They told me that they could get my Income Tax reduced to $65,00.oo BUT they were willing to absorb the majority of the cost if I paid them $2000.oo. They told me to send a Western Union, Money Transfer to: Tjong Bing Tje in Taiwan. Nancy said I was bound to a Confidentiality Report that she signed. @ that point I told her that I was looking them up, on line and asked about your site. That is when she hung up and I haven't heard from them again. Jonesville New York Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Colwell Ellis & Associates Jonesville, New York

83, Report #1201201

Jan 12 2015
ACE Cash Express Paul, Chuck Jones Manipulatively and conniving unethical sadistic ESL speakers stole $185 from me by promising that this was to verify that I had the ability to pay back the funds, then had the audacity to lie more and tell me that my account wasn't authorized for the deposit and I now had to go to Western Union and PAY them more money in order to get my loan. I then told them this was fraud I wanted my money back and I was going to the police department, they them began dropping how much I had to pay to get my loan. They then began hanging up on me, then taunting saying do you know where we are? They are in CA, I am in WA, then oh you sound so sexy and then turned the phone to voicemail. I will file a police report, change my bank account, file a report with the BBB, and the stupid Vanilla card they had me buy is useless. Alhambra, California Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Financial Services: ACE Cash Express Internet

84, Report #1199439

Jan 05 2015
Consumer Credit Services Sent company $25 via Western Union. No response aferwards Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: Consumer Credit Services Internet

85, Report #1199229

Jan 03 2015
Western Union Metabank netSpend prepaid card Unfair charges Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Western Union Metabank netSpend prepaid card Nationwide

86, Report #1199046

Jan 02 2015
insjst ivy ivy i was told to send money western union i did send and till today have no response from that company and very much dissatisfield shenzhen china Internet Author: saddle brook, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: insjst ivy Internet

87, Report #1197083

Dec 22 2014
www.overnightdeliverypills.com is scam pharmacy,www. usabestpills.com is scam pharmacy,www.medicinesinusa.com is scam pharmacy,medsbestdeal.com is scam pharmacy jitender prasad mishra, Rajiv ranjan, preet vihar, , SUmit bansal , They make you do a western union payment and once paid you get threatened to be reported to DEA if you don't pay more. You never see your medications. They are scammers, Don't fall pray. Don't use your cards on their sites as we'll. Internet Habit much?/ Author: New York Pharmacies: www.overnightdeliverypills.com is scam pharmacy,www. usabestpills.com is scam pharmacy,www.medicinesinusa.com is scam pharmacy,medsbestdeal.com is scam pharmacy Internet

88, Report #1195654

Dec 15 2014
theservicehack.com Just fraud and scam they ask for western union for $100.00 and when they received it no contact Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: theservicehack.com Internet

89, Report #1195088

Dec 13 2014
IG profile,, therealghost30 Therealghost20, therealghost43. this guy goes by the name therealghost30 on instagram and other social media websites. He is involved in multiple investment and financial schemes by use of money gram, western union, and green dot and vanilla pak money cards. Do not get involved with this guy and his vast network of scam artists, you will only lose money, you've been warned!!! Miami Florida Internet
Author: New york, New York Financial Services: IG profile,, therealghost30 Internet

90, Report #1195181

Dec 13 2014
supplyjersey.us.com wholesale jersey.com cheap jersey.com supply jersey.us.com Never sends shippment requests western union tp pay direct and never sends out order China Nationwide Author: santa f , New Mexico Sporting Goods: supplyjersey.us.com Nationwide

91, Report #1194736

Dec 11 2014
Legitgrugstore Go to Legitfrugstore and button at top says Contact US Had me wire then Western UNion and then rrefused to send parcel or give tracking unless I I sent double the amount I was told to send in the 1st place. Richmond Virginia Money to WU for Legitdrugstore Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Cult: Legitgrugstore Richmond, Virginia

92, Report #1194156

Dec 09 2014
Grants & Treasury Department Mike Louis Instructed to send $150 through Western Union and they will release $8,400 grant check from US Govt.. Washington DC Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Grants & Treasury Department Washington, Dist of Columbia

93, Report #1192958

Dec 03 2014
A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Fresh start loans. Spoke with a David at one point when Patrick was in a meeting. I filled out two loan apps online neither of with were for this place but they called me and said my info was given to them and they can def help me i was promised $2000. within one hour if i got a vanilla reload pak and put $220 on it but i could only come uo wiyh $150 and they said thats fine and they would call me back in approx 40 mins to get my bank info to deposit the funds i had already been approved for. they called back but only to say my info and $ was stuck in a porthole so the only other option is to western union it and to do that id have to put another $120 on a vanilla reload pak I was very hesitant but i did it and they again said ok ill call u back in one hr with the tracking # so u can go get ur $ from western union and they never called back. I called them approx 30 times and when i finally got someone patrick wasnt avail so the man that answered tried telling me he was patrick and need $175 from me to run a credit check witch is BS cuz that had already been done he kept saying no no no it must be done to finish process. i told him again that i knew he wasnt patrick and i wanted to speak to patrick and he told me patrick went home already. i first sent them $ at 11am and again at 3pm then i couldnt get ahold of them til 6:30pm and that was just fir them to ask me for more money. if anyone finds out how to sue these people please e-mail me california Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Wanted Criminals: A1CASH ADVANCE Patrick Clapper Nationwide

94, Report #1192281

Dec 01 2014
Med2Shop Ripped Off, Stole My Money, Had to use Western Union to transfer money to Pakistan, No transaction or tracking number given even after the money was picked up the next day. Internet Author: Lake Park, Florida Drugstores: Med2Shop Internet

95, Report #1190981

Nov 24 2014
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. buy online mobile from china. The web site name: www.daysbuying.com and he ask me to send money by bank and Western union or money gram and I sent money by Western Union. Money Sent Details: MTCN Number: 227-473-5482 Receiver Name: Longjie Ye Money Sent Date: 23/11/2014 Money Received Date: 24/11/2014 Shanghai Internet
Author: Al Hasa, Cellular Phone Companies: Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. Internet

96, Report #1190144

Nov 19 2014
medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Uses name Tim Donahue from Willmantic Connecticut, to wire money for medical supplies. Also has a phone number to call or txt (984) 644-2647 to order. They pick up $ and Never sends merchandise. Scam alert. promised medical supplies to be sent Fedex, delivery within 48 hours. Had me wire money to Western Union, to above individual. They lied and continued emailing me. gave me Fake tracking, and NEVER recieved the merchandise. so to all be aware of this scammer. He also uses MANY Facebook company names to reel you in. Willimantic Connecticut Same thing happened to me... Author: Chesterfield , Illinois Drugstores: medisin.leverenser@gmail.com Willimantic , Connecticut

97, Report #1190049

Nov 19 2014
@_lavishighend - Travis Robinson @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson@lavishighend#highendtraplifeKik: Highend420  646-653-9307 SCAM - had me send money Western Union and completely stopped responding Internet Located in New York City, Manhatten Internet
Author: Poolsville, Maryland Internet Fraud: @_lavishighend - Travis Robinson Internet

Nov 07 2014
French Bulldog Breeders - Simon & Richard Nibra (alleged owners of quickel) - Sam Smith (alleged brother & western union emp) who you're supposed to wire $890 to - wednesdayfrenchies.net delusional gang of scumbags who repeatedly try to sell a Google image puppy across the country Dover Delaware
Scam Artists Author: memphis, Tennessee Liars: wednesdayfrenchies.net Dover, Delaware

Nov 05 2014
Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Vanilla Reload Scam USAA Scam Western Union Scam Moneypak Scam Greendot Scam Detroit Miami Los Angeles St. Louis Chicago D.C. Internet Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Vanilla Reload Scam Internet

Nov 03 2014
United Loan Company Wayne Williams Kept calling me asked me to it money on green dot card sent about $1200.00 he said I would get back with loan. Went to Western Union, nothing there Kentucky Still calling Author: Cullman, Alabama Loans: United Loan Company Internet