Company Directory | western-union

76, Report #1203731

Apr 27 2015
western union WU Payw DO NOT USE WU PAY!!! CROOKS!!! Nationwide Nationwide bank to bank (email & mobile transfers) Author: Beaver, Pennsylvania Financial Services: western union Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
James Parker, Jeffrey Young, Theophus Billings Credit card fraud, stolen credit card, Western union, hearing imparied Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: James Parker Internet

Apr 16 2015
Advance Personal Loan John When I asked about how this fee was used he said that I would have to go to Western Union to send the money to him. I knew this was a scam and told him that I would have to do more research and get back to him. I looked for the company on line and they do not have a web site. I could not track the phone number other than to Texas through the area code. (512) 714-8614. Unk Texas Author: Rosamond, California Loans: Advance Personal Loan Texas

Apr 15 2015
they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy They got my to give them my address, wanted my bank account information but I didn't give that. So they told me to go to a western union and pay $200 for verification of my identity that would be refundable with the $9,000 Dollar Grant I was picked out of like 800 people a year. My qualifications was that I hadn't filed bankruptcy, and in good standing with Irs, and a few other things. I was told I could only use money for home improvements, school, living expenses. Not gambling or anything illegal. Staten Island New York Author: Frustration , Ohio Federal Government: they claimed to be U.S. Treasury/ Amy Staten Island, New York

Apr 15 2015
Goverment office Harry Nelson. Eric Holder Said they where giving me a Goverment grant of 9 thousand dollars but first I had to western union them money don't fall for it !! they also used Eric holders name as the one giving to me . Author: lasalle, Illinois Credit Services: Goverment office

Apr 15 2015
Med2shop These thieves told me they were in California. They told me evertything I was doing was legal/ I spent $1800 sent to Western Union. They never sent the meds. I think I will contact the FBI Rip-off thieves Internet Author: Wilbraham, Massachusetts Drugstores: Med2shop Internet

Mar 12 2015
Mystery Shoppers inc Robert Mchugh sent postal money orders to cash and then send money in minutes to others through western union Knoxville Tennesee Author: Cortland, New York Questionable Activities: Mystery Shoppers inc Internet

Mar 09 2015
petransportsafety@gmail.com UNIVERSAL EXPRESS SHIPPING SERVICES USACAPITAL PETS MOVERS TRANSPORT SERVICE tried to get to western union money for shipping puppies; could not/refused to provide proof that they had puppies Baltimore Maryland Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Animal Services: petransportsafety@gmail.com Baltimore , Maryland

Mar 06 2015
Kyle Caden Hages This so called Caden hages robbed me of 200 dollars. He was offering two ultra tickets and kept lowering the price because he needed the money today. He said PayPal takes too long and the only way he would sell them was through a money gram or western union transfer. He is very convincing. He even sent me email from ultra music festival saying that the tickets would be shipped to my address. He try's to convince you by saying you can pay him the rest of the ticket after the festival. He even says that I better not scam him Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ft Lauderdale , Florida Festivals & Event Services: Kyle Caden Hages Atlanta , Georgia

Mar 01 2015
Powersellshop Leigh Marnley aka www.powersellershop.com Scammed - got me to Western Union them 1000 pounds for an Ebay account received nothing rien and no refund! Torquay, United Kingdom Internet
powersellershop asked me to send money with western union I refused Author: Dollard Des Ormeaux, Quebec, CANADA, Dist of Columbia E-trade: Powersellshop Internet

Feb 22 2015
Intelli Softs Farrukh Rehman Stone Edge Order Manager integrator lead never finishing work and western union scam Faisalabad/Pakisatn Internet Author: Maddison Heights, Michigan Computer Programmers: Intelli Softs Internet

Feb 18 2015
New York Cash Advance American Daniel Martin Extension 101 Jack Wilson # 201-443-9128 # 786-462-4952 They called me one morning and explained that I had qualified for $1000 loan. Then they said I had to send $195 to show a balance of $300 in my bank account. so I had to send another $195 . Then he says my bank won't accept the loan so he would send it through Western Union, if I sent $100 to pay for the reference number. once I sent the $100 I went back to western union to receive my $1000. I got there and called him back and they said I has to send $150 more because the sent $1150 and I had to send $150 to get it. I said no and I want my money back. I asked for their manager name and information and they hung up New York New York SCAM Author: Henderson , Texas Telemarketers: New York Cash Advance American Internet

88, Report #1209285

Feb 15 2015
Mirian Carlson Tamy FallowfieldWendy C. Morgan puppy scam through WESTERN UNION cash transfer Internet Thank You! ! Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Animal Services: Mirian Carlson Internet

89, Report #1207360

Feb 07 2015
tools-foryou.blogspot.ru/ carding ,ripper ,scammer ,ripoff ,wu transfer scam, fraud, online scam, western union transfers not known Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: tools-foryou.blogspot.ru/ Internet

90, Report #1206822

Feb 04 2015
ATG (American Truck Group aka No Creditck, aka United Truck Group, aka American Truck Shows I purchased (rent to own ) a used semi tractor on Oct, 21st 2014.I purchased a truck that was under the American Dream deal, a one time, one day deal, they (ATG, aka No Creditck, aka United Truck Group, aka American Truck Showroom ) required I wire the funds immediately, via Western Union Quick Collect before the close of the day, otherwise lose the deal.  Gulfport Mississippi Author: Texas Truck Dealers: ATG American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

91, Report #1206704

Feb 04 2015
Western Union NetSpend aka Meta Bank Locked & Closed Account After Making a Deposit Nationwide Author: Rahway, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Western Union NetSpend aka Meta Bank Nationwide

92, Report #1206576

Feb 03 2015
USA-Cigarettes>Andy Liu&Feng Wuye They scam me for my money on a online website they had got my $35.50 and never sent my order. I waited over a month it never came but I have proof that I made my order and sent my money and proof that they receive the money from western union including a nother problem that I had to after I sent my money they didn't give me a tracking number only a email and a order number which was fake and also a scam. will never order or send anyone to this website again the website is called USA-cigarettes.com Hefei Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: USA-Cigarettes>Andy Liu&Feng Wuye Nationwide

93, Report #1206127

Feb 02 2015
BestBuysz Jason, Zhihui Huang Received $315 via Western Union for merchadise not delivered Guang Dong, China Internet
Author: Jersey City , New Jersey Computer Stores: BestBuysz Internet

94, Report #1205282

Jan 29 2015
Market Survey Information Inc David WilsonRemy AmoseArnold CarterMKTPLUS Information Sent MO for 933.50 to cash & send money via Western Union -- didn't - because of other rpts West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Denver, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: Market Survey Information Inc West Chester, Pennsylvania

95, Report #1202762

Jan 19 2015
Colwell Ellis & Associates Nancy Ellis [Tax Lawyer] I was contacted, by phone, and told I won $500.000.oo in the International Clearing House sweepstakes.They called back and said a Certified Check would be delivered on Tuesday a few days away. They told me that they could get my Income Tax reduced to $65,00.oo BUT they were willing to absorb the majority of the cost if I paid them $2000.oo. They told me to send a Western Union, Money Transfer to: Tjong Bing Tje in Taiwan. Nancy said I was bound to a Confidentiality Report that she signed. @ that point I told her that I was looking them up, on line and asked about your site. That is when she hung up and I haven't heard from them again. Jonesville New York Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Colwell Ellis & Associates Jonesville, New York

96, Report #1201201

Jan 12 2015
ACE Cash Express Paul, Chuck Jones Manipulatively and conniving unethical sadistic ESL speakers stole $185 from me by promising that this was to verify that I had the ability to pay back the funds, then had the audacity to lie more and tell me that my account wasn't authorized for the deposit and I now had to go to Western Union and PAY them more money in order to get my loan. I then told them this was fraud I wanted my money back and I was going to the police department, they them began dropping how much I had to pay to get my loan. They then began hanging up on me, then taunting saying do you know where we are? They are in CA, I am in WA, then oh you sound so sexy and then turned the phone to voicemail. I will file a police report, change my bank account, file a report with the BBB, and the stupid Vanilla card they had me buy is useless. Alhambra, California Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Financial Services: ACE Cash Express Internet

97, Report #1199439

Jan 05 2015
Consumer Credit Services Sent company $25 via Western Union. No response aferwards Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: Consumer Credit Services Internet

98, Report #1199229

Jan 03 2015
Western Union Metabank netSpend prepaid card Unfair charges Nationwide Author: Dallas, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Western Union Metabank netSpend prepaid card Nationwide

99, Report #1199046

Jan 02 2015
insjst ivy ivy i was told to send money western union i did send and till today have no response from that company and very much dissatisfield shenzhen china Internet Author: saddle brook, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: insjst ivy Internet

100, Report #1197083

Dec 22 2014
www.overnightdeliverypills.com is scam pharmacy,www. usabestpills.com is scam pharmacy,www.medicinesinusa.com is scam pharmacy,medsbestdeal.com is scam pharmacy jitender prasad mishra, Rajiv ranjan, preet vihar, , SUmit bansal , They make you do a western union payment and once paid you get threatened to be reported to DEA if you don't pay more. You never see your medications. They are scammers, Don't fall pray. Don't use your cards on their sites as we'll. Internet Habit much?/ Author: New York Pharmacies: www.overnightdeliverypills.com is scam pharmacy,www. usabestpills.com is scam pharmacy,www.medicinesinusa.com is scam pharmacy,medsbestdeal.com is scam pharmacy Internet