Company Directory | westlake-financial
Approximately 198 Reports Found

Aug 26 2015
Westlake Financial Services My car was repo for no reason stated that I broke contract. Car was in shop and repo from there without my knowledge. Los Angeles California In response... Author: Morven, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Mar 25 2015
Westlake Financal The number is a scam and as far as I can tell we're going to get screwed Taylorville Illinois A Thank You and a comment Author: Illinois Car Financing: Westlake Financial Nationwide

Mar 25 2015
Westlake Financial Harrasment, No Customer Service Los Angeles California We apologize for the negative experience Author: Brentwood, California Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

4, Report #1202530

Jan 18 2015
Auto Net Rony...But Everyone its involved Selling STOLEN Property...With Westlake Financial pomona California Author: fontana, California Car Financing: Auto Net Pomona, California

5, Report #1196342

Dec 18 2014
Westlake Financial Harassment and Unfair Treatment Miami Florida And why are they trying to track you down? Author: Miami, Florida Car Financing: Westlake Financial Internet

Nov 14 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossessed Vehicle with Payment only 18 days late Los Angeles California “We apologize for the negative experience” Author: Winchester, Kentucky Loans: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 22 2014
Westlake Financial services Repossession on my credit report and I am in possession of the vehicle still making payments! Westlake said oh well it's gonna stay on there for 7 years! Los Angelas California
Grow Up Ronald! Author: Margate, Florida Car Financing: Westlake Financial Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California We apologize for the negative experience Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2014
Wilshire Consumer Credit dba Westlake Financial Loanshark Behavior - Title Loan - Repossessed Car When No Money Due! Los Angeles California Wilshire Consumer Credit legal action Author: West Sacramento, California Financial Services: Wilshire Consumer Credit Los Angeles, California

Aug 29 2014
westlake financial service rip off Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Houston,tx, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: westlake financial service Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
Westlake Financial Services Angry, customer service stinks and so do your collection practices Los Angeles California “We apologize for the negative experience” Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Jul 25 2014
Westlake Financial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY Los Angeles Nationwide They are not a charity... Author: Los Angeles , California Car Financing: Westlake Financial Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
westlake financial horrible customer service, unreasonable Los Angeles Nationwide The Real Story Author: Port orchard, Washington Car Financing: westlake financial Nationwide

Jul 03 2014
Westlake Financial Horrible and predatory lender Los Angeles California Let's see, YOU haven't paid them as you agreed in the contract...right? Author: Castro Valley, California Loans: Westlake Financial Select State/Province

Jul 02 2014
westlake financial services I'm constantly being lied too, i think they just want to repo your car. Los Angeles California We apologize for the negative experience Author: redland, California Loans: westlake financial services Los Angeles, California

Jul 01 2014
westlake financial bad services, liars, not understandable los angeles Nationwide Charity? Author: Waveland, Mississippi Auto Dealers: westlake financial Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
Westlake Financial Services My auto loan was paid off by my credit union in February 2014 for estimated $13,000+; Westlake Financial Services reported to the credit bureau that my car was repossessed for the amount of $13,000+ in December 2013. However, they are so sneaky and distrustful that they reported this information to the credit bureau in March of 2014. Los Angeles California We apologize for the negative experience Author: Sacramento, California Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Apr 15 2014
Westlake Financial unauthorized use of a debit card not once but twice. Then tryed to repressed the truck. los Angeles California
#1 Author: seguin, Texas Car Financing: Westlake Financial los Angeles, California

Apr 09 2014
Westlake Financial Services Wrong and Illegal in every way Los Angeles California We apologize for the negative experience Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Apr 02 2014
Westlake Financial Rude, Illegal collection Tactics. Westlake Financial worst company to finace with! DONT DO IT! Los Angeles California
Haha Typical WestLake Call Center Agent! Author: Chino hills, California Loans: Westlake Financial Nationwide

Feb 11 2014
HAPPY MOTORS Gave the dealer a down payment on an automobile under a false loan contract I purchased a vehicle from Happy Motors on 2-28-2013. I signed all the necessary documents to take ownership of the vehicle as my documents will show. After ten months of ownership the transmission went bad in the vehicle. At this point I contacted the lien holder which is stated as Westlake Financial to get the total payout of the vehicle it was at this point  we learned that the loan application #31018901had been denied.  At this point I contacted the dealership Happy Motors to let them know the issues. they immediately confiscated the vehicle. I asked if I would be reimbursed for the 2500.00 down payment that was given on 2-28-13. Reason  because I had been sold a car and was under the impression that I was purchasing the vehicle which was not the case since the loan was never approved and we were never contacted by Happy Motors to return the vehicle. I later determined Happy Motors had no idea the vehicle had left their lot as they had no paperwork on file of the vehicle. Orangeburg South Carolina
Payments Author: Wagener, South Carolina Auto Dealers: HAPPY MOTORS Orangeburg, South Carolina

Feb 06 2014
Westlake Financial Rip Off Financial Los Angeles California Same issue but as of yet I still have not obtained my car back Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Loans: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Feb 05 2014
westlake financial terrible csr. constantly put on hold then get disconnected. talk to10 people, get 10 different answers los angelos California Sorry to burst your bubble.. Author: st.Louis, Missouri Customer: westlake financial los angelos, California

24, Report #1119934

Jan 31 2014
Westlake Financial Services Westlake, Westlake Financial, Westlake Auto loans, Westlake Financial Services Fraud, Unlawful, Illegal Repossession, Adding Untruthful Charges, Rude, Harassment, Los Angeles California We apologize for the negative experience Author: Massapequa, New York Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Jan 28 2014
Westlake Financial Online payment system does not work, poor customer service Los Angeles California I think Jim is just trying to antagonize. Author: Kingsville, Texas Loans: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, CA 90076, Select State/Province