Company Directory | westlake-financial
Approximately 201 Reports Found

Mar 18 2010
Westlake Financial Services California westlake financial services they harass me about my payment arriving too late, never taking it off my balance. i am not getting credit for it. its not evern on my credit report. i sentd my payment by check it lays in their mailr los angeles, California I have been dealing with it too Author: Raccoon, Kentucky Westlake Financial Services California los angeles, California

Feb 19 2010
Westlake Financial Services California Harrassment calls after cease and desist letter Los Angeles, California I have been dealing with it too Author: Los Angeles, California Westlake Financial Services California Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2010
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES Becareful the people that are responding are employees from the company Los Angeles , California Author: lawrenceburg, Indiana WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES Los Angeles, California

Jan 20 2010
Westlake Financial Services tried to call and talk to the Superviser in the Call Center Internet Author: lawrenceburg, Indiana Westlake Financial Services Internet

Jan 19 2010
Westlake Financial Services California Unethical Conduct Los Angeles, California
Got the car back.. Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: Westlake Financial Services California Los Angeles, California

Jan 19 2010
Westlake Financial harrassment of us and family/friends Los Angeles California They will loan to anybody! Even me. Author: Hillsboro, Oregon Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Dec 31 2009
Westlake Financial Westlake financial total lack of proffesionalism and respect Los Angeles, California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Dec 30 2009
Westlake Financial Services California Elizabeth, Eric, Ted Breach OF Contract and Defimation of Character Los Angeles, California Author: Rawlins, Wyoming Financial Services: Westlake Financial Services California Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2009
Westlake Financial Services California Fraud, Illegal, repossession Los Angeles, California Westlake Financial Author: oakland, California Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services California Los Angeles, California

Dec 01 2009
Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial SCARE TACTICS, 10MIN PAYMENT OR REPOSSESS CAR Los Angeles, California Author: Huntington Beach, California Credit Services: Wilshire Consumer Credit - Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Nov 26 2009
Westlake Financial Rude, Poor customer service Los Angeles, California Author: akron, Ohio Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

112, Report #519770

Nov 04 2009
Westlake Financial Poor service from Westlake Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Westlake Financial Internet

113, Report #519615

Nov 04 2009
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES I was a Westlake Dealer. Too many of my customers were having problems with them. They are not interested in helping anyone. Los Angles, California Author: Alabama, Alabama Financial Services: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES Los Angles, California

Nov 02 2009
Westlake Financial 4727 Wilshire Bivd title loan gone bad Los Angeles , California Author: santa ana, California Loans: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Oct 22 2009
Westlake Financial Services Company double dipped interest. Took money not belonging to them. Los Angelas , California Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Loans: Westlake Financial Services Los Angelas, California

Oct 21 2009
Westlake Financial Services I almost go to the Hospital for their treats, is there any protection for us the consumers about this ? Los Angeles, California A few suggestions Author: Apache junction, Arizona Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 14 2009
Westlake Financial Westlake Financial They have called and told me they were agents and they were going to report me to the police. They have said they were on their way to repo my car. I saved all the phone messages to all of this. Internet Maybe I Didn't Make Myself Clear Author: SACRAMENTO, California Financial Services: Westlake Financial Internet

Sep 29 2009
Westlake Financial Service Repossessed my car when acct wasn't late, harassed my 80 year old mother when payments were late, added $300 more to end of loan and won't remove now that the loan is almost over help!! Los Angeles, California Author: Forest Hills, New York Loans: Westlake Financial Service Los Angeles, California

Sep 18 2009
Westlake Financial Wilshire Consumer Credit Poor customer service and harassment Los Angeles, California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Sep 08 2009
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES Horrible Customer Service Los Angeles, California pay your bills Author: indianapolis, Indiana Car Financing: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES Los Angeles, California

Aug 27 2009
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES rip-offs, unloyal, talk more than facts can handle New Castle, Pennsylvania Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES new castle, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2009
Westlake Financial Services Reporting a balance owed on vehicle that had been traded in for new vehicle 2003 Purchased car 10/01,traded car 9/03 and to this day on my 8/10/09 free credit reports, WESTLAKE FINANCIAL is actively reporting me as balance of $2059 past due 31-60 days pay history. rock hill South Carolina Author: rock hill, South Carolina Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 14 2009
WestLake Financial A Thief is one thing that I am not... And being called a Thief I will not take... , Author: Meridian, Idaho Financial Services: WestLake Financial Internet

Aug 13 2009
Westlake Financial Services California Westlake financial westlake was harrassing my references, calling at 2-5 am eastern time, told my husband to F off, repo'd my car after they refinanced my loan without telling me. Indiana, Pennsylvania See them in court? Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Financial Services: Car Financing: Westlake Financial Services California Indiana, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2009
WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES: File Complaints with State of Californa, Los Angeles California Class Action Lawsuit Info Needed Author: Reno, Nevada Loans: WESTLAKE FINANCIAL SERVICES Los Angeles, California