Company Directory | westwood-college
Approximately 141 Reports Found

Jun 21 2016
Westwood College online Liers Nationwide Author: Indiana Liars: Westwood College online Nationwide

May 25 2016
Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Westwood Westwood got me into a $70,000.00 debt and no future Los Angeles California Author: Sun Valley, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Los Angeles, Ca Los Angeles, California

May 16 2016
Westwood college Denver co Submitted a student Loan under my name and now I have garnishments Denver Colorado
Author: Greeley, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood college Denver co Denver, Colorado

May 06 2016
I got rip off by Westwood college California Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Inez leiva Internet

Apr 08 2016
Westwood College I became ill and only went to school for 10 weeks. They took my federal tax returns from 2012-2014 to pay the balance of my tuition without my knowledge. I tried to contact them and got no where. Chicago Illinois Westwood College Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2016
Westwood College Upon leaving Westwood College I was told there was no balance remaining. Later I received a bill from them for the amount of $1915.49. Torrance California Author: Hawthrone, California Financial Education: Westwood College Torrance, California

Nov 27 2015
Westwood College, GA Total Rip Off, left in debt with a useless Degree. So crooked they switched my major and did't tell me to the end. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Decatur, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College, GA Nationwide

Apr 27 2015
Westwood College Northlake Campus phony outstanding balance Atlanta GA Author: Snellville, Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Northlake Campus Internet

Mar 04 2015
Westwood College Westwood colorado, westood, westwood denver, westwood fort worth, westwood ftw, westwood dallas False hopes, High Dept, Failed Promises Nationwide Author: Watauga, Texas Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Nationwide

10, Report #1200005

Jan 07 2015
Westwood College ROBBED ME DRY AND SOLD ME UNRELIABLE AGREEMENTS. Arlington Virginia Author: Forestville, Maryland Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Arlington, Virginia

Oct 17 2014
Westwood College and CEO Dean Gouin Fraudulent, Incompetent, Mysoginistic Broomfield Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 09 2014
Westwood College Online Quick to overcharge and take money but they lack in help La Internet Author: leonard, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Westwood College Online Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

May 06 2014
Westwood College Los Angeles Alta Colleges Eness Haddad told me I would be able to have a lucrative career in Criminal Justice. They were an outstanding accredited school and that I could get my BS in THREE years as oppsed to other schools where I would have to go for 4. My mother, who is now deceased was there, and I was called back to see about my follow-up appointment. She made me feel like it was going to be a big misate if I did not jump on it right away. She did admit that it was going to be weel over $70,000.00, but how much was I willing to invest in a lifetime of my future education and success? I had NO idea that MY CREDITS would NOT be transferrable to a university for a Master's.  They make you feel like you are SO privileged to be there, when they take advantage of people in vulnerable situations. My mother passed while in my second year at Westwood. NO ONE had ANY sympathy for what I was going through, yet I was always there, never missing a day, and filling out the FAFSA so they could max me out of me Federal Loans and Pell Grants. Now I cannot even go to a community college. Los Angeles California
And Another Westwood Shrill Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

May 06 2014
Westwood College O'Hare not credited college BEWARE chicago Illinois Shrill at work Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Westwood College O'Hare chicago, Illinois

Mar 24 2014
Westwood College Online Westwood College Online College or University Westminster Colorado Author: Westminster , Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Online Westminster , Colorado

Nov 29 2013
Westwood College Accredation is no good Woodridge Illinois Thank you Author: NAPERVILLE, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Woodridge, Illinois

Nov 01 2013
Westwood College WESTWOOD IS A BIG SCAM!!!!!!! Denver Colorado WESTWOOD COLLEGE SCAM, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!! Author: Lakewood , Colorado Con Artists: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Oct 18 2013
Westwood College of Technology Denver CO Westwood College of Technology Denver, CO $80,000 in dept because of Westwood College, Scammed me all the way! Denver Colorado Author: Firestone, Colorado Con Artists: Westwood College of Technology Denver CO Select State/Province

Aug 14 2013
Westwood College Went to School here in 2009 to find out I could not transfer my credits to any other school. After getting over $10,000 in loans. Denver Colorado Westwood Ripped Off Veterans Author: Aurora, Colorado Loans: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Jun 12 2013
Westwood College Atlanta Midtown Fraud, Deceptive Practices Atlanta Georgia suggestion Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Atlanta Midtown Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 20 2013
Westwood College Unaccredited- A RIP OFF Woodridge, Illinois SOL Author: Aurora, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Woodridge, Illinois

Feb 18 2013
Westwood College Bethany Paterson ,former academic counselor for Westwood College; Adam Shar ,Financial Aid department for Westwood College. helped drive me into debt for a worthless education that I wasn't even able to finish. Westminster, Colorado Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Westminster, Colorado

Feb 17 2013
Westwood College Alta, Redstone Another Update on this Scam College Internet, Colorado I too was ripped off by Westwood College, would like to seek restitution also Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Internet, Colorado

Feb 14 2013
Westwood College Los Angeles Lawsuit Against Westwood College Los Angeles, California
Deceptive Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Los Angeles Los Angeles, California