Company Directory | westwood-college
Approximately 130 Reports Found

Oct 17 2014
Westwood College and CEO Dean Gouin Fraudulent, Incompetent, Mysoginistic Broomfield Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 09 2014
Westwood College Online Quick to overcharge and take money but they lack in help La Internet Author: leonard, Michigan Education & Learning Centers: Westwood College Online Internet

Jul 03 2014
westwood college The individuals from this school are in on everything as well. Especially a Jim Pavlik, and a Bernard Alex. I am a combat veteran attending this school and using my G.I. Bill at the moment. I was diagnosed with combat ptsd back in 2010, which i thought was a joke. However i started at westwood college back in august of 2012 and was doing great at first. Then one day around December 2013 i started having flashbacks to the events from when i was in Afghanistan, i would have nightmares as well. This started to affect me pretty bad. I did what i knew was right and informed my instructors of this as well as my program chair. I was then scheduled to take a class on terrorism being that it is a required course for the Criminal Justice program. I attempted to talk to my program chair and explain to him that i did not feel comfortable with the class and that it was very difficult for me to be in there. He pretended to care as i told him the class project that determined whether you pass is an essay where you have to pretend to be a terrorist group planning an attack on a major U.S. City. The instructor did work with me, however i was not able to pass the course due to some minor details along with this. The following term which is the one i am attending now i was placed in an online version of the terrorism class. I attempted to talk to my program chair to inform him that i did not want to take the class but he did not care and did not withdraw me from the class. I am most likely going to fail the class for the second time in a row and will be stripped of my G.I. Bill if i do so, and it is all thanks to the program chair for the Criminal Justice program Bernard Alex sr. upland California Author: Hemet, California Corrupt Companies: westwood college upland, California

May 06 2014
Westwood College Los Angeles Alta Colleges Eness Haddad told me I would be able to have a lucrative career in Criminal Justice. They were an outstanding accredited school and that I could get my BS in THREE years as oppsed to other schools where I would have to go for 4. My mother, who is now deceased was there, and I was called back to see about my follow-up appointment. She made me feel like it was going to be a big misate if I did not jump on it right away. She did admit that it was going to be weel over $70,000.00, but how much was I willing to invest in a lifetime of my future education and success? I had NO idea that MY CREDITS would NOT be transferrable to a university for a Master's.  They make you feel like you are SO privileged to be there, when they take advantage of people in vulnerable situations. My mother passed while in my second year at Westwood. NO ONE had ANY sympathy for what I was going through, yet I was always there, never missing a day, and filling out the FAFSA so they could max me out of me Federal Loans and Pell Grants. Now I cannot even go to a community college. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

May 06 2014
Westwood College O'Hare not credited college BEWARE chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Westwood College O'Hare chicago, Illinois

Mar 24 2014
Westwood College Online Westwood College Online College or University Westminster Colorado Author: Westminster , Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Online Westminster , Colorado

Nov 29 2013
Westwood College Accredation is no good Woodridge Illinois Author: NAPERVILLE, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Woodridge, Illinois

Nov 01 2013
Westwood College WESTWOOD IS A BIG SCAM!!!!!!! Denver Colorado Author: Lakewood , Colorado Con Artists: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Oct 18 2013
Westwood College of Technology Denver CO Westwood College of Technology Denver, CO $80,000 in dept because of Westwood College, Scammed me all the way! Denver Colorado Author: Firestone, Colorado Con Artists: Westwood College of Technology Denver CO Select State/Province

Aug 14 2013
Westwood College Went to School here in 2009 to find out I could not transfer my credits to any other school. After getting over $10,000 in loans. Denver Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Loans: Westwood College Denver, Colorado

Jun 12 2013
Westwood College Atlanta Midtown Fraud, Deceptive Practices Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Atlanta Midtown Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 20 2013
Westwood College Unaccredited- A RIP OFF Woodridge, Illinois Author: Aurora, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Woodridge, Illinois

Feb 18 2013
Westwood College Bethany Paterson ,former academic counselor for Westwood College; Adam Shar ,Financial Aid department for Westwood College. helped drive me into debt for a worthless education that I wasn't even able to finish. Westminster, Colorado Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Adult Career & Continuing Education: Westwood College Westminster, Colorado

Feb 17 2013
Westwood College Alta, Redstone Another Update on this Scam College Internet, Colorado Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Internet, Colorado

Feb 14 2013
Westwood College Los Angeles Lawsuit Against Westwood College Los Angeles, California
Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Westwood College Higher Learning...at a Cost Torrance, California
Author: Bellflower, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Torrance, California

Feb 14 2013
Westwood College/Sallie Mae Alta College The Nightmare Continues Internet Author: Covina, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College/Sallie Mae Internet

Feb 14 2013
WESTWOOD COLLEGE NEVER REFUNDED ANY FUNDS TO ME & I WAS THERE FOR ONLY TWO OR THREE MONTHS Chicago, Illinois
Author: orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: WESTWOOD COLLEGE Chicago, Illinois

Dec 01 2012
Westwood College Online C/O Unisa Inc Informed me they had my desired program when they didn't, now stuck with loans for classes I didn't want in the first place. Internet Author: Owensboro, Kentucky Loans: Westwood College Online C/O Unisa Inc Internet

Oct 19 2012
Westwood College left with huge debt after finding out credits are not transferable to other colleges Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Private Schools: Westwood College Internet

Oct 14 2012
Westwood College Keeping Up the Pressure/Scam College, Internet Author: Covina, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Internet

Oct 14 2012
Westwood College Houston South School promised me they were seeking proper CMA accredation to get me to enroll and lied and took my money houston, Texas Author: katy, Texas Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Houston South houston, Texas

Oct 14 2012
Westwood College SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY THE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR ADONIS EXOM & my wrongful termination Calumet City, Illinois
Author: Calumet City, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Calumet City, Illinois

Aug 08 2012
Westwood College I've Been Sucker Punched, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Colleges and Universities: Westwood College Internet

Jul 18 2012
Westwood College left me in debt with a worthless degree. Fort Worth, Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Trade Schools: Westwood College Fort Worth, Texas

Fred