Company Directory | wpi-ifriend1
Approximately 5 Reports Found

Sep 04 2011
ifriends WPI*IFRIEND1-DE INTRNT561-656-0500 USA Unauthorized transactions, fraud Lake Worth, Internet Author: Berlin, Germany, Other Adult Web Site: ifriends Internet

Aug 05 2010
WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP This ,to me unknown, company charges my debit card $6.95 since september 2009. Fortunately I noticed that they charge me that money on my bank statement. I came across a free trial on their website an CA, Other Author: Jihlava, Internet Adult Web Site: WPI*IFRIEND1-CAN VIP CA, Select State/Province

Dec 22 2009
WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE has continuously charged me from my credit card weekly without my knowledge SCAM FRAUD Lake Worth , Florida Author: auckland, Other Door to Door Sales: WPI IFRIEND1 NZ ELITE Lake Worth, Florida

Oct 28 2009
Wpi*IFRIEND1-Uk Fc I have been ripped off for something I have not ordered can you help? Internet Author: Gloucester, Other Credit Card Fraud: Wpi*IFRIEND1-Uk Fc Internet

Oct 15 2009
Cybertania,Inc. - myfreepaysite - Wpi Ifriends Internet WPI*IFRIEND1-GR ELITE 561-656-0500 RIPPOFF credit card fraud as always! Internet Author: Athens, Nationwide Adult Web Site: Cybertania,Inc. - myfreepaysite - Wpi Ifriends Internet Internet