Company Directory | wu-yi
Approximately 499 Reports Found

Jan 20 2010
Wu-Yi Source, Wu-Yi USA Unauthorized Transaction Des Moines Iowa Hello, Author: Eagleville, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Wu-Yi Source, Wu-Yi USA Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 14 2010
Easy Weight Loss Tea, Wu-Yi Source Refund Rip Off Ontario, California Rbuttal To 1/10/10 Rebuttl Author: San Jose, California Weightloss Programs: Easy Weight Loss Tea, Wu-Yi Source Ontario, California

Jan 11 2010
Wu-Yi Source Be aware of the Wu-Yi free trial scam DES MOINES Iowa Wu-Yi Source Be aware of the Wu-Yi free trial scam Author: London, Other Weightloss Programs: Wu-Yi Source Des Moines, Iowa

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi - Panalabs.com Unauthorized billing, site had no information stating my credit card would be charged within 14 days and every 15 days automatically thereafter Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Wu Yi - Panalabs Internet

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Tea Charged my card more then I agreed, Missleading, Enrolled me in progras without my permission Internet Author: Ridgewood, New York Weightloss Programs: Wu-Yi Tea Internet

Jan 10 2010
Wu-yi Sourse keeps taking money from my credit card Ontario california Author: knoxville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Wu-yi Sourse Ontario california, california

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Diet Tea - Quick Slim Tea Ripping off customers even after receiving the returned product...Denying refunds or that they even received the returned tea! Tinley Park Illinois Hello, Author: Irvine, California Weightloss Programs: Wu Yi Diet Tea Or Quick Slim Tea Tinley Park, Illinois

Jan 10 2010
Wu-yi Tea Source took my money after cancelled on second day of 14 day trial Ontario California Author: smyrna, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Wu-yi Tea Source Ontario, California

Jan 10 2010
CPIpay.com Diettea IS Living Lean They told me I could get a free trial of Wu-Yi tea for only $7.95 shipping and handling then they charged my card to charges one for $30.95 and one for $10.00 Internet Author: Clifton, Colorado Criminal Justice System: CPIpay.comDiettea IS Living Lean Internet

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi Tea the company ask me for a payment of 4.99 only and they would send me the tea. i never got the tea.then 2 weeks later they took 59.99 from my account without informing me China internet Author: carpentersvillle, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Wu Yi Tea Nationwide

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Tea Unable to contact them or cancel my order Ontario Canada Author: Milton, Florida Weightloss Programs: Wu-Yi Tea Nationwide

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi Tea Source I have sent their product back and it's been over a month that I've been requesting for a refund. They keep telling me to call back in 3 - 5 days but still no refund. They are giving me the run around Tinley Park Illinois Author: San Leandro, California Miscellaneous Companies: Wu Yi Tea Source Tinley Park, Illinois

Jan 10 2010
WU-YI WU YI TEA WEIGHT LOSS DRINK ONTARIO California Author: Naperville, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: WU-YI ONTARIO, California

Jan 10 2010
Wu-yi Tea was only supposed to charge me for the shipping of my tea, and they charged me for something i didn't consent to charging for. Internet Author: tarzania, California Weightloss Programs: Wu-yi Tea Internet

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Diet Tea-Quick Slim Tea I called the company to question the charge on my credit card when I told them I did not want any more. the tea and had not received anything. I was told I could not have a refund but would not receive any more shipments Tinley Park Illinois Hello, Author: albuquerque, New Mexico Drug Manufacturers: Wu-Yi Diet Tea-Quick Slim Tea Tinley Park, Illinois

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea Scam Internet Author: Lebanon, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea Internet

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Tea, A Complete Rip-off Run By Thieves Continue to charge credit card for BS services Nationwide Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: Wu-Yi Tea Nationwide

Jan 10 2010
Wu-yi Tea big liers las Vegas Nevada Author: toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Wu-yi Tea Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi Tea Diet tea Tinley Park Illinois Author: keokuk, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Wu Yi Tea Tinley Park, Illinois

Jan 10 2010
Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea Charged credit card without authorization Ontario California Author: Decatur, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Wu-Yi Weight Loss Tea Ontario, California

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi Tea Source Hidden charges unaurthorized using my Credit Cards to another Company by Wu Yi Tea Ontario California Author: colorado springs,, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Wu Yi Tea Source Ontario, California

Jan 10 2010
WU YI Tea Be very careful ordering the free trial as it sounds good but then they charged my bankcard $92.12 a few weeks later Internet Hello, Author: St Albans, Other Weightloss Programs: WU YI Tea Internet

Jan 10 2010
Wu-yi Tea Source Dont Get the Trail Pack De Moines Iowa Hello, Author: Pueblo, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Wu-yi Tea Source De Moines, Iowa

Jan 10 2010
QFL, Quest For Life, WU Yi TEA Unauthorized charges on credit card, rip off, scam Edison New Jersey Author: Richmond, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: QFL, Quest For Life, WU Yi TEA Edison, New Jersey

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi Tea ripped off, fraud, only ordered trial offers became a member automatically, debited my visa with out authorisation De Moines Iowa USA Author: wellington NZ, Other Weightloss Programs: Wu Yi Tea Nationwide