Company Directory | wuyi-source
Approximately 37 Reports Found

Feb 01 2010
Wu-Yi Source Wuyi Source, Living Lean, Easy Weight Loss Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clovis, California Weightloss Programs: Wu-Yi Source Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 28 2010
WUYI SOURCE sending me teeth whitening materials I did not order Pickering, Ontario Author: Tecumseh, Ontario WUYI SOURCE Pickering, Ontario

Jan 10 2010
Wu Yi Source-- Belto Customer Service Rep did absolutely nothin, but tell me to call another number that no one answers, there is an ottimated answer that says the alloted time for this call has ended. I called them because they are trying to charge my Bank money when they already received the shipping cost, now trying to charge it again for more. The shipping is $1.95 now they want another $4.95 and I cannot get anywhere with them Ontario California Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Wu Yi Source Ontario, California

Jan 05 2010
Jesse Willms,Wuyi Source, LivingLean ,Las Vegas RIPOFF- ordered a 30day supply for $4.955 plus $2.00 Ship & handling, Then billed 37. dollars after cancelling Ontario Canada Author: Scottsville, New York Alternative Health: Jesse Willms,Wuyi Source, LivingLean ,Las Vegas Nationwide

Dec 12 2009
WU-YI Tea WU-YI Source diet Tea with money back 60 days no Question asked-if it didn't work, well it didn't in 30 and they have sent me 10 emails to keep trying I have 60 days and internet won't give me a phone number ripoff Internet Author: Coweta, Oklahoma Alternative Health: WU-YI Tea WU-YI Source Internet

Dec 12 2009
Wu-Yi Source Allowed another company to bill my credit card without my knowledge or giving me any knowledge that this 'living lean' was associated with WuYi source. Vasilissis Freiderikis Internet Author: Engelhard, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Wu-Yi Source Internet

Nov 17 2009
WUYI SOURCE pristinehlth Unsolicited merchandise Pickering, Ontario Canada Author: Toronto, Ontario Health Spas: WUYI SOURCE Pickering, Ontario

Oct 23 2009
WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access I called to cancel the membership, and received a cancellation confirmation throught email but they still charge me the for the membership. Nationwide, California Author: Bothell, Washington Dental Services: Weight Control: WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access NA, California

Sep 11 2009
Wuyi Source Was sent a free sample then charged 59.95. Billed for web access 4.95, Billed membership 14.90 Ontario California Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Wuyi Tea Ontario, California

Aug 27 2009
Wuyi Source c/o RDP Unsolicited merchandise delivery. Free samples??? Pickering Ontario Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Weightloss Programs: Wuyi Source c/o RDP Pickering, Ontario

Aug 04 2009
WUYI SOURCE - Wu-Yi Source - W-Yi System Tea Came Unsolicited Ontario California Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Weightloss Programs: WUYI SOURCE Ontario, California

Jan 26 2009
WUYI SOURCE C/O RDP Unsolicited merchandise Pickering Ontario Author: Mississauga, Ontario Cross-Border Scams: WUYI SOURCE Pickering, Ontario

13, Report #371961

Dec 11 2008
WuYi Source /Living Lean Las Vegas Weight Loss tea a fraud! I was charged $37.00 two weeks after paying the shipping charge I sent back half of the tea and was not refunded and then cancelled my membership. They charge my account a total of $148.62!!! Ontario California Author: Vacaville, California Attorneys General: WuYi Source Living Lean Las Vegas Ontario, California

Dec 08 2008
WuYi Source They steal not only in America, but in UKas well Ontario California Author: glasgow, Other Credit Card Fraud: WuYi Source Ontario, California

Nov 05 2008
WuYi Source Extra charges to my account not authorized Ontario Internet Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: WuYi Source Internet

Oct 23 2008
WUYI Source Weight Loss Product Ontario California Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: WUYI Source Ontario, California

Oct 21 2008
WuYi Source Tea Fraud, unauthorized use of my credit card by signing me up for services I did not okay and sending my tea after I cancelled and not crediting my account after sending it back Ontario, California Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: WuYi Tea Nationwide

Oct 13 2008
Wuyi Tea the company sent me product, even though I cancelled my order at the time of ordering it Ontario California Author: ogden, Utah Weightloss Programs: Wuyi Source Ontario, California

Oct 02 2008
Wufi Sourcewuyi Source withdrawing fund from my account unauthourized and giving to others to withdraw from my account Ontario California Author: giddings, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Wuyi Source Ontario, California

Sep 16 2008
Un-Authorized Charges Fraudulant/Un-authorized Charges found on my Credit Card!!! Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California Weightloss Programs: WuYi Source Santa Ana, California

21, Report #372011

Sep 11 2008
Wuyi Source Of Living they said free sample just shipping and handling for 2.97 not cost me 179.00 more Las Vegas Nevada Author: monticello, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Wuyitea Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 29 2008
WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access BEWARE OF FREE TRIALS Ontario California & Nevada Author: Puyallup, Washington Alternative Health: WuYi Source; Insider Secret Tips Get Access Nationwide

Jul 17 2008
WUYI SOURCE Promised refund of payment if their tea did not work for weight reduction I returned balance of tea left after 60-day trial and requested full refund. Have followed up, but no refund has been received Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: WU-YI SOURCE Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 18 2008
WuYi Source AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV WuYi Source Green Tea AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV Double shipments-unauthorized charges Las Vegas Nevada Author: Presoctt, Wisconsin Sales People: WuYi Source AKA Living Lean Las Vegas NV Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 17 2008
Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada - Wuyitea - Wuyisource Unauthorized withdrawals from banking account by Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada Ontario California Author: Conroe, Texas Sales People: WuYi Source - Living Lean Las Vegas Nevada Ontario, California