Company Directory | www-200cash-com
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Jul 31 2010
01:07 PM they keep taking money out of my account! and they have never sent me any emails saying i was denied or not, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: streator, Illinois Cash Services: Internet

Dec 23 2009
04:43 PM I applied for a 200 dollar loan and in order to process my loan this company withdrew from my account ,$19.00 as an application fee and did not grant my loan. I contacted my bank immediately to diuspu Wilmington, Delaware Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Loans: Wilmington, Delaware

Dec 14 2009
05:10 AM Inc. and/or Affiliate7 Deceptive Trade Practices, Fraud, Deception, Failure To Perform, Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Loans: Internet

Apr 15 2009
08:16 AM scammed me! On their website. The site tells there is no FAXING involved. Internet Got Email from Author: san antonio, Texas Loans:, Inc Internet

Jan 08 2009
09:30 PM This is the 3rd time I was rip off for $19.00 application fee with no response from them Wilmington Delaware 200CASH.COM IS A PREDATOR//Degnan Company Wilmington DE designed their website-Good Luck Author: Austinville, Virginia Loans: Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 01 2008
WWW.200CASH.COM 200CASH.COM INC charged me one extra!!!!! WILMINGTON Delaware Author: APPLETON, Wisconsin Loans: WWW.200CASH.COM INC WILMINGTON, Delaware