Company Directory | xlibris
Approximately 84 Reports Found

Jul 27 2014
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2014
Author Solutions trading in Australia as XLibris scammed my 78 year old mother of at least AUD$164,000 using pressure sales techniques Bloomington Indiana Author: Brisbane, Australia, Other Book Publishers: Author Solutions Bloomington, Indiana

Jun 02 2014
Xlibris Corporation RIPOFF! NOT PAYING ROYALTY CHECKS! SCAM!! Philippines Author: Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris Corporation Select State/Province

May 28 2014
Xlibris Refund request minus $150 ,Set Up Fee, Bloomington Indiana Author: Boston, Massachusetts Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Apr 24 2014
Trafford Publishing Author House, Xlibris, Palibrio, Author solutions Published two books for me, selling my book on the internet, not paying royalties Bloomington Indiana Author: Granbury, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Trafford Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Apr 24 2014
Xlibris Author Solutions fake publishing, publising, scam, vanity publishing, vanity publishing scam Bloomington Indiana but also New Zealand and world world Author: LA, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Xlibris Bloomington Indiana but also New Zealand and world, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Xlibris Publishing Continuation of Charges Should Be Brought Against Xlibris for Practicing Cyberhacking and Cyberinsecurity. Bloomington Indiana Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Select State/Province

Apr 21 2014
Xlibris Publishing Xlibris is should charged with Cyberhacking and Cyberinsecurity Bloomington Indiana Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Apr 18 2014
xlibris publishing, no royalty , keeps annoying me ringing up for more marketing when no money has come through from royalty nsw sydney sydney Author: broome. wa, Other Book Publishers: xlibris publishing nsw, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Xlibris ---Requested refund from Xlibris because I changed my mind after reading all the negative reviews...They will not cooperate in refunds and screamed at me for my decision and are rude and uncaring about their clients...once they get paid in full they don't care about helping you or good custoemr service...will not answer phone calls...will not call back....will not answer emails...I was on hold for hours!!!! Still no resolution...had to involve help from BBB and other agencies. Bloomington Indiana Author: Alabama Book Publishers: Xlibris Bloomington, Indiana

Mar 25 2014
xlibris xlibris australia continually called me with high pressure sales for them to market and promote my book, I told them I had not money, and was promised they would make sure I got a good income from book sales, as they would work very hard as they get some of each sale. They have refused to give me a full and proper account of what I paid for, and not done a single thing in return.  Internet Author: Bethania, Book & Magazine Publishers: xlibris Internet

Jan 24 2014
Xlibris ASI- A PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE COMPANY Xlibris They will not stop harrasing you to no end,, for money American base Author: Stratfield , Alabama Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris ASI- A PENGUIN RANDOM HOUSE COMPANY Select State/Province

Dec 05 2013
Author House (Xlibris) I've published three books with Author House/ Xlibris between 2005/2007 Bloomington Indiana Author: Ft Walton Bch, Florida Book Stores: Author House Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 15 2013
Xlibris Publishing Ripped me off of royalties and book marketing costs Bloomington Indiana Author: Texas Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 05 2013
xlibris publishing pursued me to the point of harrassement until I agreed to sign on with them for thier specil offer of publishing 2 books for the price of 1. Disfunctional, cost me twice the price and my manuscript looks like a preshooler typed it . Terrible experience. Never give them your credit card bloomington, Indiana Author: hollis, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: xlibris publishing bloomington, , Indiana

Oct 13 2013
Xlibris Scam/ripoff high pressure tactics and refusal of refund Bloomington Internet Author: Goshen, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris Internet

Jun 25 2013
Xlibris High prices, horrible customer sevice, and they call themselves a publishing Co. Internet Author: beloit, Wisconsin Book Publishers: Xlibris Internet

Apr 26 2013
Xlibris book publishing rip-off, non-paying,people who took my book Internet Author: Pembroke, Kentucky Book Publishers: Xlibris book publishing Internet

19, Report #1019592

Feb 24 2013
Xlibris Coproration Xlibris Corpoation publishing services is a Joke. Bloomington, Indiana Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Xlibris Coproration Bloomington, Indiana

Jan 29 2013
Xlibris publishing ripoffs they went into my bank account when they were told not to and stole a payment when i already canceled my account with them in plenty of time and they refuse to pay any overdraft fees that they made ha bloomington, Indiana Author: mcdonough, Georgia Book Publishers: Xlibris publishing bloomington, Indiana

Jan 23 2013
Trafford Publishing books, Xlibris, Palibrio, Author House, author solutions Trafford Publishing's scams Bloomington, Indiana
Author: London, Ontario Book Publishers: Trafford Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Jan 12 2013
Xlibris Publishing So I purchased the premium package with Xlibris to publish my first book of my first series, my horror started with the author represenative, they left out four pages of my book, all the reviews from Bloomington Indiana Author: Seligman, Missouri Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Jan 07 2013
Xlibris Publishing Ray Olgers Printing Department Xlibris the scamers outsource book printing to companies that use inferior paper for the quality and price of my book Camels to Caviar She declined to send me a sample copy of the book being publi Bloomington, Indiana Author: San Diego, California Book Publishers: Xlibris Publishing Bloomington, Indiana

Dec 02 2012
XLIBRIS Publishing Company SCAM Publishers Bloomington, Indiana Author: Pacifica, California Sales People: XLIBRIS Publishing Company Bloomington, Indiana

Nov 19 2012
Xlibris marketing services , Internet Author: Ocean Park, Washington Desktop Publishing: Xlibris Internet